SARANGHAE, JUNG SOOJUNG

When HE was my Man

KRYSTAL's POV

Suho oppa and I look at Baekhyun who held his hand. " May I?"

" Of course, Baekhyun-ah" with a smile Suho-oppa give my hand to Baekhyun.

As Suho-oppa disappears through the crowd. We are swaying awkwardly, we didn't talk, we just listen to the sweet music.

This is the first time since our break-up that we touch each other. I really miss his funny jokes and his amazing voice, although i always here him singing on the T.V it not just the same when he sings in front of you. As i rate my feelings this moment, i can say that i have move-on, although i still have feelings to him myabe it was just a friendly feeling.

 

" Soojung. It's been a long time since we touch each other." he said.

I laugh a little " I was thinking of that a minute ago."

He tighten his old on me " I really miss your laugh. You should laugh more, you look more beautiful when you laugh."

I don't know what to response, so i just nodded.

He sigh " If i was brave enough, i think we will be celebrating our 5th anniversary today."

I am shock that he still remembers our anniversary.

" Did you read the article about me and a mysterious girl?" he ask.

I smile " Yes, i am so happy that you are now dat----" before i can finish what i am saying he cut me. And the next thing that he was about to say really shocks me. " I talk to Jessica sunbaenim." he pause and continue " I said to her to meet at the cafe because i have something to say to her. I thought she wouldn't come but she did.

He stop and i am so curious of what they talk to, so i ask " About what? Why do you need to talk to her?"

He smiles and stare on my eyes, since i am so awkward i look away " I was so desperate, I want you back because I still love you. So, i talk to your sister, i thought she would help me. But, guess what?" 

And as i look at him, he is crying silentl. I t hurts to see him crying, he looks so fragile. Hurt is written all over his face and it breaks my heart to see him like this.

After a minute he continues " She said that i should back-off because i have hurt you already. And she wants someone who will never make you cry and who will protect you. And it's SUHO hyung"

He reach a handkerchief on his pocket and wipes his tears. " I even beg and kneel in front of her but she ignore me. I don't blame Jessica sunbaenim, i was really a bastard for hurting you. "

I stay silent. I can't process what is happening right now. Baekhyun still loves me but i love him as a friend.

" Soojung. Mianhae, can we go together? Can i have you back? Jebal~~" his voice is full of hope and love.

I hug him tightly. No one notice us because we're dancing on the darkest part of this room. I hug him tightly he hugs me back, and i whisper to his ear " Baekhyun-oppa, I forgive for what happens in the past. We should forget all about that. I am so lucky that i became a part of your. I am so lucky that i have loved you. You knwo i still love you right now, but it is only a friendly love." 

After i said, he hugs me tighter and began sobbing, tears are now falling from my eyes. " Jebal~" he said thorugh tears.

" I have Suho-oppa right now. We have to accept that we're not for each other. Someday you'll find the right girl for you, and i hope you'll love her the way you love me."

We hug for a couple of minute, he never let me go. He bury his face on my neck and i can feel the tears on my skin, he is still crying and i am still crying while i comfort him. We are now crying for our lost love.

And i think this is the right moment to let him go, as we break our hug, i cup his face and wipe his tears away and i smile. " You shouldn't cry, you're eyeliner will smudge. Glad that it's waterproof." I chuckle while i wipe his tears.

He lean down and kiss me on the lips, i know I am now betraying Suho-oppa but i feel that i should reponse because i know this will be our last kiss.

After me break the kiss, he whispers " I know i am now betraying Suho hyung but whatver happens i will still love you. And if you two break up, i'll catch you when you fall. And make sure that you'll never escape from my arms. By that time, i'll be the brave Baekhyun who will scream to the crowd that I am your boyfriend. and i'll scream how much i love you."

He turns to leave and i was left speechless, is he serious? I watch as he walk, he stops and call someone. That's when my phone rings, i look at the caller's ID it is HIM, I answer him. " You better watch out Soojung. I am serious of what i said. I'll wait because I know you're the girl for me. SARANGHAE, JUNG SOO JUNG."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

keke~~ AWWW. THIS IS THE END OF " WHEN HE WAS MY MAN". I really hope that you like it. keke~~

Read the next chapter. Kamsa~~