First Kiss

When HE was my Man

KRYSTAL's POV

Having HIM is enough.

 

We decided to have some rest, we've been practicing like forever. I am really tired and i missed him so much. Yeah, you've heard it- i miss my man, he's busy right now because they'll be debuting soon. He's going to be an idol like me, i'm nervous now that he'll be an idol- for sure, there will be more temptations like girls. Aigoo~ i'm being a jealous girlfriend right now. But i trust him, i know that he won't cheat on me- cheating is not his style.

Let me introduce my man, Byun Baekhyun- we're on a relationship for 3 years. We started as friends and ended up as boyfriend-girlfriend.

 

" SOOJUNG !!! YOU'RE BOYFRIEND IS HERE!!!!!" shouted Sulli. I almost drop my bottle, i never expected him to be here. He should be practicing now.

I ran towards the door, if anyone saw him outside, it will be a huge rumor and it will affect his future career.

As i reach the door, i quickly drag him inside the practice room and closes the door. " Yah!! Baekhyun!! What are you doing here?!" i shouted.

He just gave me a smile and hug me, " Waeyo? I am not allow to visit my pretty princess?" i gave him a slight slap on the back.

" Yah, you two. Get a room please" Sulli said while giving me a smile. I just gave her a merong. I'm having a moment with my man, right now.

After we hug, he study me for a minute, " Aigoo~" while he shuffle my hair. " You looks so tired, princess."

I pouted and clung on his waist, " Vic-umma is torturing me. "

Vic-umma shook her head " Krystal is so creepy right now" Luna and Amber nodded their heads, " Baekhyun-ah you shouldn't visit her often she's getting so lovey-dovey with you." 

" Come Baekhyun, ignore them. They just jealous because they don't have a handsome and talented boyfriend like you. " 

We sat on the corner while we eat. Luna and Amber are sleeping. Vic-umma is busy with her phone and Sulli is acting like an idiot. 

 

" YAH! SOOJUNG!" when i turn, * SNAP*

I ignore her. 

" YAH! BAEKHYUN!" when Baekhyun turns, *SNAP*

" YAH! CHOI JINRI! STOP GETTING US PICTURES, IT'S ANNOYING!!" is shouted.

She gave me a merong and said jokingly. " I'm going to keep this pictures, and i'll use this as a blackmail."

 I gave her my death stare " yea, yea, Soojung. I'm immune with that. I'll go outside. Vic-umma you want to come?"

 

When we are left alone, well- except for Luna and Amber who are sleeping. 

" Baekhyun-ah" i lean my head on his shoulders. " I don't want you to debut."

He turns to me and said " Waeyo?"

" You'll be surrounded with y and beautiful girls, i'll get jealous for sure. " i pouted. 

He laughs " Don't worry, i'm just going to stare but my heart is all yours"

" Aish!!" i push him " TRY DOING IT!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" 

 

" Aigoo~~" we turn to Amber, who just woke up. " Krystal, you're so noisy. I'll head out"

" Mianhae."

Amber was about to get out when Luna goes with her, so Baekhyun and I were left alone. 

 

He pokes me but i ignore him.

 

How dare him, i'm going to kill him! i'm going to kill him!!!!

 

" Byun Baekhyun, listen well- listen good" i said calmly. I scoot beside him so that we're really close with each other.

I grab his hand, " This hand is mine" and kiss it. 

" This forehead is mine" i kiss his forehead.

" This cheeks are mine. " and kiss both his cheeks. 

" This nose is mine. " and i kiss the tip of his nose. 

" This eyes are mine." and i kiss both his eyes while he closes it. " So, stop staring with other girls."

" This lips are mine" but before i can kiss him, he grab my head and kisses my lips, we kiss passionately like through our kiss we send how much we love each other.

It was the best experience i had encounter. Butterflies fill my stomach, it's like the world had stop spinning.

 

Before we ran out of breath, we parted and he rest his forehead on mine . " This lips are all yours, princess. "

I stare into his beautiful eyes, 

It was my first kiss and i'm so happy that he was my first kiss.

 

Our eyes are glued to each other, when the door opens. We quickly sat straight. 

" Yah! you two, what happen? are you in a fight?" ask Sulli.

I shook my head, unable to speak. 

Luna looks closer to me, detective Luna is ON. " You're blushing Krystal."

I quickly cover my face. " Baekhyun you're blushing too." Baekhyun looks away.

" DID YOU KISS?!!" they all shouted. 

" A-ANI!!!" Baekhyun and I shouted.

" Krystal is a woman right now" Amber tease.

" Baekhyun, how it feels?" ask Vic-umma. I look dumbfounded of what Vic-umma ask. Why did she have to asks that infront of me?

I stand up, and push Baekhyun outside the practice room. " He's going now. He has practice"

" Baekhyun! go out now!" He laughs while i keep on pushing him " I'm going now princess. Stop pushing me."

I stop  and cross my arms. " Out" i said. 

Before he went outside, he gave me a peck on the lips and said to Vic-umma " It was the best. Soojung's lips are so soft." and runs fast.

 

OTTOKE?!

but i have admit, Baekhyun  lips' are so soft too. I hold my lips and reminisce how we kiss and i smile unknowingly.

 

" SOOJUNG HAS A FIRST KISSS!!!!" shouted by my co-members.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Did you like it?

I hope you do. :DDD