Holds her hand

When HE was my Man

KRYSTAL's POV

 

It's been 3 days since Suho-oppa and I admitted our relationship. Many congratulated us, wish us to be happy and wish us to be together until end. Sometimes they will joke us that i will get married first than Sica-unnie. Everybody is happy, i am now happy- but he never congratulated me, he avoided me as much as possible.

Am i imagining things? Is Baekhyun-oppa avoiding me because he still loves me? 

Yah, Soojung. Stop it Pabo, you have Suho-oppa now. I mentally scolded myself.

I hope he's affected even just a little because eventhough  I love Suho-oppa now, i still love the guy who love to wears eyeliner.

 

BAEKHYUN's POV

 

I stare at her picture which was hidden in my phone. I miss her smile, i miss how sweet she would talk to me, i miss everything that we did together. If I'm just brave just like Suho-hyung, maybe we can have the happily ever after that she always want. Soojung, can i have you back again.

 

" Baekhyun!!" i turn to Suho-hyung, he's really happy. "Oh? hyung. You look really happy, eh?" i tried  to be happy- the Baekhyun that they always know. 

" Of course, i have HER, my princess" he smiles lovingly, like he adore her so much.

Absentmindly, i ask " You love her so much?" He nodded. " Why would'nt i love her, Krystal is an amazing girl."

I never said that to her. I never notice how amazing she is.

 

After that, we didn't have a conversation. We just walk silently, we're now heading to outside the building. When we're outside, fans screaming can be heard, this our daily routine, fans are everywhere. I was busy staring at the fans outside when Suho-hyung's phone rings. 

" Yobseyo? Neh.....don't go outside, i'll pick you."

Suho-hyung went outside and approach the car that has been waiting outside. My heart stops as i saw her- she changes her hair color, maybe for their comeback. She looks wonderful, as usual.

Suho-hyung went to Soojung's side and holds her hand. She smiles sweetly, she used to gove me that sweet smile.

Fans were screaming " SUSTAL!! SUSTAL!! SUSTAL!!"

 

* FLASHBACK*

It's SMTown in LA, we are now heading to the Airport. I am now sitting beside Krystal, our managers decideds to have one bus so that we could'nt consume so much time. Nobody knows about our relationship except her fellow members.

 

I sit quietly, suddenly Krystal whispers to me, " Oppa, can i hold your hand when we're at the airport?" 

" What about the press? the fans? Don't be selfish, Soojung." I whisper back.

I saw how sad her eyes when i said that. Mianhae Soojung, i have to take care of my career.

 

When we are at the airport. Soojung avoided me, she didn't even lay her eyes on me. I guess that's good, so that we can avoid rumors. So that, OUR career won't be ruin.

" Baekhyun" it's Amber, we we're now waiting for our flight to be called.

" Amber, how are you dude?" i said in english, i expected her to answer me playfully but the playful Amber is gone. The AMber that is now infront of me is the one who is serious.

" Do you know why Krystal asks you to hold her hand?" she asks sadly. I 'm about to ask who she did know that, but i guess she already knows that i'm going to ask that. "I heard you at the bus"

She stops for a while and continue, " She don't want to feel rejected. She receives so much rejection at a young age, rejection from her antis. She debuted at a young age, her parents are far from her. She only have US, SICA, OUR FANS and YOU. She wants you to hold her hand because she wants to feel that no matter what you're always there for her, that you're proud that she's your girl." Amber paused.

I stared at Krystal who's now hugging Jessica sunbaenim, she looks really sad and when our eyes met, i saw how she wants me to be her side. 

 

MIANHAE, SOOJUNG.

 

END OF FLASHBACK*

I stared at them. It hurts, i should be the one who's hloding your hand right now. 

It feels like my heart is broken into pieces. I wanted to cry but i held back my tears as they walk pass me.

Krystal stops infront of me and bows. I wanted to hold her but i can't. 

" You should join us, Baekhyun-ah. We're now going to eat. Come join us"

I felt myself being drag by Suho-hyung.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

There! I hope you like it. Baekstal and Sustal feels. <3