Flowers

When HE was my Man

KRYSTAL'S POV

 

" Yah!! Jung Soo Jung!! are you coming or not?" shouted by someone. I bet that's Sulli. She's really noisy and annoying all the time. You all know that we always bicker, that's how we show our love to eachother.

I quickly wear my shoes before they leave me here. And chase them outside our dorm, " I thought the computer already swallows you." Sulli said while hugging me tightly. I roll my eyes. See? That's Choi Jinri.

When we're outside, we saw our manager who look like he will gonna chew us up. "Yah! you two, what took you so long? we have to practice for your comeback." "Mianhae. Krystal was really busy checking the web." I sent Sulli my famous death glare but what i expected she's not affected at all.

 

-CAR-

We are now heading to SM entertainment building. It's been how many months since our last comeback, we're really preparing for this one. I sat in the car in complete silence because i was still thinking of what i read on the internet. A rumor about him, i hope it's not true. I decided to listen on my IPhone to ease tha nervousness and jealousy that i felt right now but before i can even choose a song, Sulli's voice filled the car.

 

" YAH! YAH! Listen!" She is calling oh i mean YELLING to  us. My heart beats fast and i pretended that am i listening om my IPhone eventhough it's not ON.

" EXO Baekhyun was spotted in a restaurant with a girl who's still anonymous last night. EXO Baekhyun wore a cap and jacket and the girl wore a hoodie to hide her identity." I close my eyes while they bicker.

" Who is that? For what i saw in the picture, the girls body is y and the face shape, it looks like SOOJUNG" i turn to Sulli because she's sitting at the back of the car. "What? I am just telling the truth" she said defensively.

"We're together last night, right?" i aske. she nodded and ignore me. She continue scanning her phone. "OH WAIT! THERE'S ANOTHER. IT'S A BIG REVEALATION GUYS" shouts Sulli. Silence filled the car.

" EXO Suho updated his Weibo saying, To my Princess. Thank you so much for the wonderful date last night. I hope you like the flower." 

I pretended to sleep, they will going to harass with many questions. And yes, Suho oppa and I are currently dating, we've been friends for a long time and he confesses to me. Suho oppa is a good guy and i know he won't hurt me.

I remember the flowers that he gave to me, the flowers that i want to receive from HIM but he never did.

 

*FLASHBACK*

" Oppa" i sat beside Baekhyun oppa and linked my arms to him. He didn't bother to look at me, he was relly busy practicing their song because they  just debuted last month and i'm really proud of him.

We've been dating for almost a year. We've been friend since we're trainees. and one thing leads to another, and now we're in a relationship.

"Oppa, i want flowers. Can you give me a white roses since my birthday is near" i said cutely. I never done this to anyone except to him, my members and my sister. He pushed me away slightly. "Soojung-ah stop being a child, arasso? You're disturbing me, can't you see i am busy?" he said smoothly but i can see in his eyes that his annoy.

I can feel my tears are going out but i held it. " I hate you, Byun Baekhyun!!" i stand and walks away.

 

But just like every love story, he asks for forgiveness and i forgave me because we love eachother so we forgive and forget. On my birthday, i don't receive a flowers from him.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

When i came back to reality, i can still hear the other members asking me but i pretended to sleep. They shake me and even punch me. I smile slightly but i don't open my eyes so that they will be annoy.

 

" Krystal, is that true?" Luna-unnie

" Your dating Suho? that's why he often visits us on our practicing room, right?"" Vic-umma

" Dude, i'm happy for you" Amber

" SOOJUNG!! ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER US OR I'LL KILL YOU?" nad Choi Jin Ri.

 

I open my eyes and stuck my toungue. And pretended to be asleep again.

Baekhyun oppa, i miss you.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kya! I hope you like it, chingus!! <3