chapter 25

#imissyouloveyou

“Are you okay with staying at my place?” leeteuk asked, he keep on turning around time to time.. trying to look at you but you just keep your gaze outside..

You rest your head at the window, tears streaming down.. you try your best not to cry but helpless..

“hey..” leeteuk hold your hand tightly..

You turn to him.. you feel comfortable with him.. this is different than when you first meet him..

“be strong ok.. I’ll be here for you..” he assured you..

You laced your finger with him and lean to his shoulders and cry silently..

He kiss your forehead.. “just cry.. let it out..” he turn his gaze in front and focusing on driving again with his one hand lacing with yours and another handling the steering wheel..


“hyung.. arrange shinee schedule in Japan.. I think its about time we go for fan meeting there..” key said as he enters the practice room

“wmoh?!” everyone shock

“hyung, we should go to Osaka, Taipei, Tokyo, Okinawa.. and ehm..” he try to think of another place in Japan.. “just anywhere around Japan.. let’s go there and spend some time over there..”

“yah key, what’s wrong with you?” the manager ask..

“nothing, just arrange it.. I’ll talk to Lee Soo Man about this.. I’ll ask papa to talk Soo Man so that we can change the schedule..” key talk abruptly, almost pleading

“you guys better check what’s wrong with him.. I don’t want anything funny happen in future.. we cant just simply cancel the schedule and go there..” the mnager said to all of the member before he go out..

“key, let’s talk..” onew pat his shoulder..

“I just want to change the schedule..” key didn’t budge from his standing spot

“yah.. did something happen to you?” minho ask

“why cant you guys just listen to me and go to Japan?” key said, he sound dead-serious.. everyone change stare with each other

“key look, we got to understand hyung.. he’s gonna get into trouble if we simply change everything..” jonghyun said

“that’s true hyung..” taemin added

“please.. let’s just get away from here for Godsake!” key yell and throw his bag to the side and went out from the room..

Everyone stunned..

 

“hana, you can use this room..” leeteuk put down your luggage and smile

“thanks..”

“you can freshen up first and then we can go for dinner afterwards.. is it ok with you?” he ask concernly

You just nodded..

“okay then..” he walk away and close the door..

You sigh and throws yourself on the bed.. still reminiscing what happen earlier..

“what’s wrong key? What makes you turn to be like that? Are you walking away from me too now?” tears streaming again..

You get your phone and dial his number but your call is diverted to the voicemail..

“key.. ehm.. kibum.. get back to noona when you are not busy okay.. don’t worry.. I’m not mad at you.. I don’t know why is that happening but I’m sure you got a good reason behind..take care! Noona loves you” you cut the line then..

 

After freshing up, you went downstairs to find leeteuk in apron..

“hey.. is ramyun okay with you? i.. don’t really know how to cook...” leeteuk rub his back neck and smile sheepishly

You laugh a bit..

“I’m ok with ramyun.. but, is it ok with you if I cook something for dinner?”

Leeteuk eyes widen hearing that..

“only if you let me help you..” he gives a condition..

“cool..” you walk towards the fridge “first, let’s see what you have in fridge..” you grab meat and chicken and turn around “so, you want to eat beef or chicken tonight?”

“first thing is, apron..” he take the apron and went behind you before he help to put it properly for you, he tie it behind your neck and waist, you gulp by the closeness and awkward feeling..

“thanx..” you said

“second is.. you need to tie your hair before you start cooking..” he said

“oh..” you want to put the beef and chicken down

“I got that for you.. here..” he tie your hair into a ponytail.. “is it too tight for you?” he ask..

“nope.. its just fine..ehm, I could do it for myself you know leeteuk..”

His heart sank hearing you call him by his stage name.. but still smiling..

“its okay.. I want to do it by myself..” he said

“all done.. now, what do you want to cook for me?” he said as he hold you close by your waist from your back..

“ehm, up to you?”

“soup? Chicken soup?” he said

“fine with me..do you want rice as well?”

“up to you bubbly..” he said and peck your cheek before starting to get the other ingredient for making soup..

You startled..

“bubbly?” you ask him while you wash the chicken..leeteuk on the other hand is cooking the rice

He smile though..

“I want to call you by that name.. bubbly mocha..”

“haha.. but why bubbly mocha?”

“because you are all fragile like a bubble yet all happy especially when you get your mocha..” he snickered

“you knew all that?” you set up the electrical stove and start to put in the ingredient inside the pot..

“I knew.. I’ve been reading almost all your tweets..”

You shocked and accidentally touch the hot pot and flinch

“ahh..”

“you should be more careful” leeteuk grab your hand and put it under water..

“you read my tweet?” you look at him but he didn’t turn to you

“almost all..” he turn off the tap and make you st on the high stool while he grab a plaster and wrap it around your finger..

“there you go..” he turn but you grab his hand

“thanks for everything..” he looks into your eyes and smile.. holding your hand

“I’m the one who should thank you..” he your hands with his thumbs

“thank you bubbly.. thanks for being there for me.. when you don’t even know that I’m there and actually reading your tweet.. when I’m down or lonely, you are always there, tweeting me.. despite all the negative comment that you got”

“you even know about that?” you shock

“yes I do.. I kinda..” he rub his head “stalk you..” he peek through one eyes to see your reaction

“thanks.. just thanks.. hubby?” he smile and kiss your forehead

“bubbly~~ ehm.. kim hana.. can we officially seriously be together from now on? I mean we are from other people’s view but I want it to be official between us two..”

You nod..

“serious?” his face brims happily..

“yes..” you nod

“but, I want a new nickky!!” he said.

“eh?”

“hubby is so familiar with everyone.. and no LEETEUK! That’s my stage name! and jungsu, my family calls me that.. I want something more special..”

You guys turn to the hisss sound when the soup had boiled and spill on the stove

“for now, I better handle the pot first..” you walk up

“but new nickky!!” he pout and trailed behind you in your every move..

“then its nickky! I’ll call you nickky~” you said and turn off the stove..

“nickky?!”

You turn to him..

“okay.. that’s acceptable..” he walks towards you, step by step, with a smirk..

You walk backwards step by step..

“acceptable? Ok if its not special enough for you then I’ll just call you by your stage name..”

“uh nah~ nah~” he blocked you

“nickky.. hurm..” he  hug you by your waist and pull you closer..

“I like nickky..” you said

He looks into your eyes..

“I love you” he said and kiss you..

“I love you too..” you said in between the kiss..

this kiss is different.. you feel love,sweetness,beautiful and you can feel his rapid heartbeat by your hand on his wide chest..

you kiss him back..and only God know how happy he is..

he pull you closer.. feeling satisfied that you'are all his..

he thank God for returning you back to him..he would have regret it for the rest of his life if you walk away because of his silliness..

and there you shared a beautiful lovely night feeling all blessed.. together... heart


so~~ its double post!!^^

omo omo!! arent they sweeeeet?? xD

i'll be waiting for your comment! ;)

sorry for no pictures.. i just feel that this chapter need none~~~ xP

weeee~~~ (sweetness overload*)