Four

Kick Off

Here I am. In not so big, not so small too, apartment. I think the interior on lobby was good, it was comfortable---eventhough I like the glamorous one, this one is not a big deal. Jiyong drag my luggage while I was busy with my own world. Approving new friend request on social network, commenting on uninteresting status, or uploading some self camera who gain many like. Teehee, I'm so popular, in internet nor real world. "Yah, I'm so tired of dancing practicing, will you give me some help?!" Jiyong said, and all I do was... Trying to act like nothing happen. Jiyong cursed silently, but I still can hear it. Whatever, I need to take some rest right now, not carrying heavy luggage.

I let out a heavy sigh as I was arrived in my apartment. This apartment is still smaller than my living room, but it does look comfortable in many ways. It all was decorated with pink stuff. Duh, my parents is kicking me off of my own house but they do care about my place! Jiyong threw the luggage into any direction, and sitting in floor, panting hard like he was just running about 50 miles away. "Do I have any food or drink on the refrigator?" I said while walking to the kitchen and open the refrigator, and bingo! The refrigator is full with vegetables, milk, mineral water, juice, ice cream, tiramisu, egg, and many more! But wait, how does this kind of thing working when I don't even know how to cooking?! I don't even know how to cook fried egg and instant noodle! Ah... When hard times show up, bright ideas popping up in my mind....

"JIYONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted as loud as I can, and within a second, Jiyong was standing up in front of me with worry face, haha... Got you!

"Cook me some food, will you? There's so many ingredient in the refrigator, and maybe some in that drawer. Good luck!"

I run, not wanting any scream from my brother.