2 Unexpectedly

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reminder: things that are italicized are their thoughts.

“You’ll help me?! Really! Thanks!! Ok so how? What’s the plan?”

“I think they already took note of your outfit. Ahhh. Wait. Here wear this hoodie. It’s my brother’s. You have the same body build like him so this might fit you and help conceal you.” She gave the hoodie to the man and he immediately wore it.

“Oh no. They’re coming. What now? Where will I run to?” he whispered to himself and panicked. She saw him panicking and murmuring to himself.

“Chill dude. It’s just a game. Haha. Ok wait. Uhm. Just… uhhh… just lie down and put you head on top of my lap so that they won’t be able to touch you just in case they come close. Pretend to sleep. Here put this book on top of your face and pretend that you were reading it and dozed off.”

She grabbed another book from her bag and gave it to him. He did what he was told to do while Hana continued reading her book.

After 30 minutes she noticed that the children already left the park. Hana informed the guy but he seems to really have fallen asleep so she let him be.

Woah. This guy really slept. Should I wake him up? But he looks so tired. Never mind. I’ll just let him sleep for a while.

Hana continued reading her book.

It was almost sun set and the sky just started to turn orange. Then suddenly the guy moved.

“You’re finally awake.” She told him.

The man removed the book on top of his face “Where am-” He immediately sat up. “Oh. I’m sorry. You should’ve woken me up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter