7 Unexpectedly

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reminder: things that are italicized are their thoughts.

“Y-y-you are-” Hana stuttered.

“You recognize us?” the two asked quietly.

“Of course. Who wouldn’t? You’re Baekhyun and Chanyeol from EXO.”

“Uhh yes. That’s us.”

Hana’s mouth opened (Jaw drop) as if she was about to scream.

“N-n-n-no. Please don’t scream! Shhhhh.” Baekhyun panicked.

“H-huh? No I’m not going to scream. I’m just shocked. Surprised. I never thought this would actually happen to me.” Hana reassured them.

Oh Mahhy Freaking Geeeez! First, I met Sehun and now Baekhyun and Chanyeol are in front of me. Gaaaaaah! *breathe in, breathe out* Hana control. You don’t want to freak them out do you? Okay Calm down. Whoo.

*sigh* “Thanks” they both said.

“Are you perhaps a fan?” Chanyeol asked.

“Umm yes.” She answered shyly.

“Aah. Uhmm. Thanks again for not screaming.”

“You’re welcome. Besides if I did scream, people will start crowding over us. No way. I hate places that are crowded. I’ll go ahead now. I want you guys to enjoy your free time. I know that it’s rare for you guys to have free time and I know that you guys don’t have fun much when you’re out in the public so I’m letting you enjoy it even just for today. Bye.” She said and waved good bye.

“Woah. Thanks. Bye bye!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun said waving good bye to Hana.

“Hey Hunnie, we bought you bubble tea! It’s your fave.” Chanyeol and Baekhyun shouted when they entered the practice room.

“Hehe. Thanks hungs.”

“You’re welcome” they handed to each member a bubble tea and sat on the couch.

“Hey Yeollie, don’t you think that girl we met was really nice.” Baekhyun asked while sipping his drink.

“mmmmhmmm. Yes she is. I thought she was going to scream and blow our cover but she d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter