5 Unexpectedly

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reminder: things that are italicized are their thoughts.

“Sehun, we’re here!” manager hyung said while snapping his fingers in front of Sehun who seem to be deep in thought.

“Oh. Okay. Thanks manager hyung.” Sehun said and went out of the car.

EXO’s Dorm

**DING DONG **

“Hey! Someone’s at the door! Go and open it!” shouted D.O. from the kitchen.

“Okay, okay! I’m going!” Chanyeol shouted back.

Immediately, his worried hyungs bombarded him with questions.

“Sehun! You’re here!”

“Are you okay?”

“Did you get hurt?’’

“You must be tired.”

“Were you able to run away from them?” 

“Woah hyungs. Chill. I’m fine. See?” he said and turned 360

“Good. Whose hoodie is that? I didn’t see you wearing that when we went out. Did you buy it? Where? It’s cool. I like it.” Luhan said.

“Oh shoot. I forgot to return it to her.” Sehun murmured to himself.

“You forgot to what?” Luhan asked.

“Uhmm. Noth-” he said and was cut off by Lay.

“He said he forgot to return it to her.” Lay grinned.

“Who’s her?” Baekhyun asked.

“Uhh. No one.” Sehun immediately answered.

“Is she the one who gave you that hoodie?” Xiumin asked.

“Sehun has a girlfriend! Sehun has a girlfriend! Maknae has a Girlfriend!” Kai, Chen and Tao teased.

“Maknae has a what?!!” Kris and Suho shouted as they hurriedly went to the living room.

“No! I don’t have a girlfriend! Pabo! She let me borrow this hoodie and I forgot to return it to her.” Sehun said and pouted.

“Ok. So who’s she?” they all asked.

“Okay everyone. Ask him later. Dinner’s ready. Sehun go change your clothes.” D.O. commanded.

“Neh eomma.” They all chorused.

 

How could I have forgotten to return this to her? She even said that it’s for her brother. I really owe her a lot.

“Huh? What’s this?” Sehun murmured and took out the paper from the pocket of the hoodie.

“Oh. It’s a letter.”

          Hey bro! I passed by a shop and this hoodie caught my attention. I think it suits you well. Hehe. I know you’ll ask me why I bought this and you’ll tell me that I need not to buy things for you, but I want to also buy you stuff because you’re always the one buying me things so I left it on you doorstep for you not to tell me those things. Teehee. Love you bro!

Aww. Cute. She’s a sweet sister.

“Shoot. This is supposed to be a gift for her brother. I should buy a new one. But will I be able to meet her again?” *sigh*

“Sehun! Come on let’s eat!”

“Yeah I’m coming!” Sehun said and place the letter back in the pocket.

 

After eating dinner and cleaning the kitchen and dining room, all the members gathered in the living room and started interrogating their maknae.

“So Sehun… I’ll repeat the question. Who is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter