1 Unexpectedly

Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reminder: things that are italicized are their thoughts.

Hana’s POV

“Hey Hana!”

That must be my bestfriend, Minyoung, I can tell that’s her voice even from afar.

I turned around and saw Min running towards me with that huge smile always plastered on her face. I stood there and waited for her to reach me.

“Hey Min. Where were you? I thought you already left me and went home.” I told her and pouted, pretending to be upset.

“I needed to pee so I went to the comfort room.” she replied.

“Well you should’ve told me.”

“How am I supposed to tell you when you’re peacefully walking in dreamland during class hours.” she retaliated.

“You could’ve woken me up.”

“Well I’m sorry but I did try to wake you up but you wouldn’t budge a bit and my bladder was about to explode you know.” Min said starting to be upset.

“Ooops. Sorry. Hehe.” We both turned to face each other and burst into laughter.

We may seem strange and crazy but this is how things go for me and my bestfriend. We fight over the simplest things but we’ll make-up immediately and laugh it all off. There was never a single time where we fought for too long because we’ll always realize what we did wrong and immediately ask for forgiveness from each other.

“So where are you heading to? Do you want to drink bubble tea?” she asked.

“Well I don’t plan on going home yet. It’s still too early. It’s still 3 pm, we were dismissed too early. So sure, let’s go and buy my baby bubble tea! And you know I can’t resist bubble tea.”

“Haha. I know. Come on let’s go then.”

We talked about random stuff on the way to the bubble tea shop. As we arrived at the shop I noticed that there was quite a long queue.

“Come on let’s line up before the queue gets longer.” Min grabbed my hand and ran towards the end of the line.

**RING RING **

“Someone’s calling. I’ll just answer this outside. It’s too noisy here.” She told me and went out.

After the phone call she went back in and told me that she needed to go back to school because she forgot to get her project from her partner.

“It’s okay. Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter