Jihoon

Sickwang

Eunkwang was hot and damp. His vision was fuzzy and every sound seemed a little far away. The room he had entered wasn't his, he could deduce that, but he wasn't sure where he was or how he had gotten here. He remembered vaguely wanting to go to bed immediately after practice but everything else was unclear. That's when he spotted it, a perfectly made twin bed stuck in the corner of the white room. He stumbled over and sat, unsure of his next move.

 

“How are you doing there, sweetheart?” Eunkwang heard the voice clear enough, but he couldn't quite place it in his surroundings. He let his small hands run over the dark colored bedspread. It was familiar and comforting. Apparently he'd settled in Jihoon's room instead of his own but it was nice all the same. Eunkwang felt the weight of the soloist before he saw the man sit next to him.

 

A muscular arm rested on his shoulders and Eunkwang leaned in with a soft hum. 

 

“Jihoonie... I'm getting sick.” Jihoon laughed and pulled Eunkwang to his feet haphazardly. The delirious vocalist stumbled but Jihoon supported him enough that he found his footing. A brush of soft fingertips felt cool under the hem of his shirt and it made Eunkwang groan. Jihoon pulled the smaller man against his chest firmly, bending to whisper in his ear.

 

“You shouldn't make sounds like that...” Eunkwang rested against his chest, sighing contently.

 

“Why?” Jihoon let his hands roam higher up Eunkwang's back, pulling at his shirt. “It makes me want to take advantage of you.”

 

“Wha-” Before Eunkwang could get anything else out Jihoon whipped the shirt over his head and pushed him gently back onto the bed. “Your shirt is gross, is that the one you practiced in?” Eunkwang couldn't decided if the confusion was from the fever or the situation but it took a moment of furrowed brows before he managed an answer.

 

“Y-yeah, I came home right after.” Jihoon shuffled around in his things. The silence between them lasted for only a few seconds but it felt like eons. Just when Eunkwang thought he couldn't take anymore Jihoon handed him a thin, cotton tank top.

 

“It'll be more comfortable to sleep in.” When the sick singer only looked up at him with the same confused look he'd had all night Jihoon pulled it over his head.

 

“I can do it!” Eunkwang slipped it down over his chest like a bratty child trying to dress himself. Jihoon ruffled his hair, pulling stuck strands out of his eyes. “Cute.”

 

Eunkwang wanted to bluster and deny the accusation that dressing himself was cute but he was cut off when Jihoon pressed their lips together chastely.

 

“You should sleep now, leader-nim. You need to be rested to keep your band in line in the morning.” Jihoon guided Eunkwang under the covers next to him and the leader followed without hesitation.

 

Maybe after some rest everything would be a lot less confusing.