Peniel

Sickwang

 It felt like there were not enough blankets in the dorm to make Eunkawng warm when he was sick. It didn't matter how much medicine he took, even the nice electric heater his mother brought wasn't enough. He clutched his duck closer to his chest and whined softly, catching the attention of his American band mate. Peniel leaned over the edge of his bed, dropping some English book to the floor with a light thud as he did.

 

“Still cold, Hyung?” Eunkwang rolled puffy eyes from the book up to Peniel's shirtless chest. He wondered silently how Peniel could be so free in such a cold atmosphere. Wasn't it really cold this time of year? Was it summer? While Eunkwang lost himself in wondering about the date the rapper climb down clumsily, carrying an armload of comforters with him.

 

The next thing the fearless leader knew Peniel had dropped the blankets unceremoniously onto his face.

 

“Peniel-ah!” Peniel laughed in reply. “It'll keep you warm! Keep your head covered!” In his weakened, sickly state and receiving no help from his friend Eunkwang took far too long to free himself from the comfy prison. He wriggled awkwardly in the mass, stilling after a hard battle to get situated. He groaned into his pillow. “It's better right? With the extra blankets?”

 

Eunkwang debated pretending it wasn't just to tone down the cheeriness of the healthier boy. After a moment he felt something prodding him through his thick down armor. “Hyung.” Peniel was nudging him with his foot. “Hyuuung...” Eunkwang grumbled, unable to fight against the assault.

 

“Are you really that sick?” The bleary gaze that met Peniel's was enough of a reply. “Alright, alright.” The younger began pulling all the covers he had just given his elder off the bed. Eunkwang wanted to protest more than his body would let him and all he managed was a throaty “Ya!” that went wholly ignored.

 

Peniel straightened the blankets, tucking them around Eunkwang's left side and crawling in on his right. The satisfied hum in response was involuntary.

 

“You'll stay warm this way. You take care of us so let me take care of you, hyung.” Eunkwang rolled into the taller boy and draped his arms around the taught abdominal muscles Peniel usually hid. In no time Eunkwang sickly moans turned into soft, relaxed snoring.