Hyunsik

Sickwang

 The first thing Eunkwang noticed when he woke up was the lamp above him shining into his eyes as if it were competing with the sun to see who could be brighter. The second was the rock he had apparently decided to use as a pillow. That rock was Hyunsik's thigh. Eunkwang draped a cool arm over his too warm eyes and groaned.

 

“Are you awake?” Hyunsik's voice seemed chipper enough, but it was lined with unmasked worry. “Am I?” There was a soft chuckle from the other man. “What happened?” Hyunsik ran tough fingers through his leader's hair. “You don't remember?”

 

Eunkwang racked his brain. He was dancing, choreography practice but for which song he wasn't sure. He remembered being dizzy, remembered thinking about which medication would help his fever go down fastest. The sharp pain in his elbow and wrist reminded him that the only thing that went down was his weakened body.

 

“I fell...”

 

“You passed out. Here...” Hyunsik helped the other man to sit, despite the protesting soreness from his body Eunkwang managed to stay upright. “Did you carry me here?” Hyunsik took a minute to repsond, forcing two white pills into Eunkwang's clammy palm. “I did. Seo Eunkwang, you are heavier that you look.” Eunkwang let out a dry laugh and leaned his head into Hyunsik's manly shoulder. “Sorry.”

 

“Don't be sorry for that, be sorry for making us all worry, and take those.” Hyunsik handed over his water bottle, a half full room temperature one that must have been from their short practice, and Eunkwang finished it. There was a bitter after taste from both the pills but for once he didn't mind.

 

“I am sorry.” Hyunsik smacked his cheek a few times playfully, smiling that eye smile that always renewed the members when they were tired. “Don't be melancholy, hyung. We'll make you work twice as hard tomorrow.”

 

“I'll work three times as hard.” Eunkwang didn't mean to mumbled, but the embarrassment of passing out in front of the members got the better of him. “We won't let you work that hard. Two times is plenty. Now, do you want me to carry you back to the dorm?”

 

“Yeah.” Hyunsik pushed the older man a little harder than he meant, not knowing his own strength, and Eunkwang fell back prone on the couch. “I'll sleep here.”

 

“You're so difficult when you're sick, princess-kwang.” Hyunsik threw his worn, grey hoodie over Eunkwang and repositioned the feverish head back on his lap. “You can sleep until those pills kick in.” Eunkwang hummed, already drifting off. “Thank you 'Sik-ah.”

 

“Anytime.”