Court Me?

난 미치겠어 (I'm Going Crazy)

{Sungyeol's POV}

I was cleaning up Sungjong's Room since its so messy while Sungjong is watching M Countdown.,

It must be L.O.V.E, Ibaek percent sure of this...

I quickly pick up Sungjong's phone to see who is the person calling him. "Yes?" 

"Hyung? Is Sungjong there?" I heard Luhan's Voice on the other line

"Ah neh! Wait here!" I said then went downstairs "Ya~ Sungjo--" I cut my words when i saw Sungjong dancing to Sunmi's Full Moon on the couch.

"Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh~ Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh~ Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh, perfect weather can't get no better~" He sanged.

Aigoo..this brother of mine, "Lee Sungjong!" I called out. His eyes widen and looked up on me "Hyung!" He stopped dancing and pouted

I laughed at his childishness "Luhan wants to talk to you" I walk towards his and hand him his phone.

I smiled and nodded "Arraso~" He took his phone and place it on his ear while i went upstairs to clean.

 

 


"I called you earlier!" Sungjong whined at the phone, scared that Luhan might shout on the phone

"Ani its not about that.."

"What is it then?" 

"Sungjong-ah, i cant come to School tomorrow cuz i'm sick and Ren went to Jeju-do so i guess we just want to let you know"

"Eh? Jeju?" 

"Ne...Dont you know? Just this morning, his umma took him to Jeju where he'll met the guy his mom arrange him with" Luhan explained

"Say what?!" 

"True True, anyway, i need to hang up now, my head hurts , Bye jongie saranghae~<3"

Sungjong smiled "Arraso , Anyeong, Get well soon,ne? Nado Saranghae!^^"

Sungjong pouted as he realize that both of his bestfriends are absent tomorrow.

 


{The Next Day: Time check: 12:00 nn}

-Sungjong's POV-

I walked to the cafeteria of our university to have my lunch when my phone vibrated. I opened it and saw a message from him.

From: Myung
To: Cutie Pie Sungjong

Hey, cutie pie, I'll pick you up later! When is your dismissal?

I groaned as i read his message. Is he kidding me? Is this guy damn serious?

To: Myung
From: Cutie Pie Sungjong

First of all, Stop calling me cutie pie, And second! I wont tell you since my Hyung will already pick me up later.

I smiled to myself 'You did right Sungjong' I thought then walked to the counter and ordered my lunch. I looked around to find a table where i could sit. I found a guy sitting on a table alone with a newspaper on his hands, hmm he must be a guy from the school publication. 

I walked towards his table and placed my food there "Excuse me, do you mind if i sit here?" I asked.

He put his Newspaper on the table and smirked "Not at all cutie pie~" Myungsoo winked. What the is he doing here?!!!

I stared at him with eyes widen "Dont stare at me, i might melt" He teased. "Oh second thought, i'm just gonna go eat somewhere else" I said quickly before reaching on grabbing the tray but his hands is fast that he manage to grab my wrist.

"Just stay here" He said softly and looked up to me with puppy eyes. Seriously, how can a 25 years old man be this cute? 

"Fine" I said out of defeat

"Yes!" He cheered when i sat across him. Aigoo =_=

i start to eat my spaghetti, for a while, i noticed him staring at me. "Ya, Stop staring" I said to him.

"Well, i cant help but stare at a beauty like you" He cooed. I blushed madly at his comment. How can he make me blush like this?!

"And you have something here" He added and reached to wipe the thing on my lips. My blush grew as i feel his thumb wipe my lips.

He smirked at me "You're so cute" He said before pulling his hand away.

"tch. pedo.." I snickered, looking down on my food and trying to hide my blush.

He laughed "I know you're blushing" 

"oh i forgot i have something for you" He said then take a flower bouquet from under the table. "Here cutie pie" He handed the bouquet to me.

"Err... what is this for?" I asked, not taking the bouquet.

He chuckled at put the bouquet beside him "You still dont get it do you? I wann court you, so please accept these" He said softly, what?! C-Court me?!

Pink grew on my cheeks again, He handed me the bouquet and i had not choice but to take it, its pink carnation, i love pink carnation~ 

"T-Thanks, " I mumbled before standing up "I should better go, thanks for the flowers" I said then stood up with the flowers, leaving him there.

 

{Time check: 3:30 pm}

Finally, its dismissal!!!!! I quickly went out of our classroom, oh wait, let me get something from my locker first.

I opened it and take the bouquet from Myungsoo. I went to the gates of the school where Hyung is waiting for me, 

I expect to see Hyung but instead, I saw Myungsoo. "Hey cutie pie!" He waved at me. I ignored him and keep walking.

"Hey" He grabbed my shoulder to stop me from walking. I turned around to face him "What?!" I asked out of annoyance.

"Would you give me a chance to court you?" He asked 

I blushed lightly while thinking. Should I give him a Chance? Wait, he'll just fool me like what he did with hyung! "No." I answered shortly

"please?" He pouted.

"Aish fine, i'll think about it!" I whined, again defeated here T n T

"I'll take that as a yes!" He said cheerfully and pecked my lips. What the-- , Wait, how will you even react if someone peck your lips?! 

He smiled then walked away from me and went to his car.

 

 


{Myungsoo's POV}


I think i did good, muwahaha, i'll have 1,500,000₩ and a y guy in my arms soon. I love my parents for giving me good genes.

I went inside my car and see him standing still with wide eyes, i guess he's shocked. 

But i'm already addicted to his lips since last night. Its so...nggh..hot! 

 

 

 

{No one's POV}

The two didn't know that Sungyeol saw the whole thing. He's inside his car looking at his brother with wide eyes

"M-Myungsoo....k-kissed...Sungjong?!" He shouted

'Does Myungsoo like my brother? Are they in a relationship? What if he make my brother cry too? What should i do?' Many questions are on his thoughts. But those questions sounds more like 'What if i don't have a chance on getting back him again?' 

Sungjong snapped out of shock, mumbling "ert". He turned around and saw his brother's car. "Oh hyung~" He smiled and run to his brother's car.

Sungjong went inside the passenger seat and closed the door. "Hyung why didn't you--" Sungyeol cut him off

"Are you in a relationship with him?" Sungyeol asked with a dark tone.

"Wha..What?! No! I'm not!" Sungjong denied "He asked me if he could....you know...court me..." Sungjong said shyly

"You said Yes?!!" Sungyeol asked angrily, facing sungjong.

"No Hyung! I said i'll think about it!" Sungjong answered back

"That's the same thing!" Sungyeol's eyes drop on the bouquet in Sungjong's arms. "He gave you that?" Sungyeol asked again.

Sungjong nodded in response. Sungyeol forcefully take the bouquet and throw it outside of the car, not caring if someone get hit.

"There!" He looked at Sungjong "Sungjong, never talk to Myungsoo anymore.....I never want to see you with him...ever" He said darkly before driving away with Sungjong.


a/n: hi guys sorry for not updating in a few days, i return i shall give you.......DANDADADANNNNNNN !!! DOUBLE UPDATES

u know guys, this is the fic that i do quickly, some of my fics take months before the next update...but since i'll be busy soon, i want to make this fic till haft way! 

anyway, comment please!! Saranghae

and Infinite's Triple crown i was hoping for it but still yehey!!