At The Club

난 미치겠어 (I'm Going Crazy)

Sungjong ended up dragging Luhan and Ren from Kai and Baekho. He went to Dongwoo and found him kissing Hoya so he just let them be.

"You guys choose boys than me!" Sungjong whined at Luhan and Ren. 

"Awww, our baby Sungjongie is jealous~" Ren said while laughing.

"Yo! I'm older than you!" Sungjong pouted.

Later on, the three felt someone hugging them "Who is that?" Luhan asked with his eyes closed.

"I dont know..." Sungjong replied. They opened their eyes and got startled when they found dongwoo joining their Group hug. "Ahhh!!" The three feminine guys squealed.

"What?!" Dongwoo's eyes widen "Oh wait..its just me...sowweh!" He smiled sheepishly and showed a 'V' sign with his hands.

The four went to random shops and bought clothes for clubbing. Dongwoo ended up telling the three that he and Hoya are official and not that 'oh-so-called-secret-affair' anymore.


~*~


Myungsoo texted Dongwoo. 

To: Hoya's secret Boyfie
From: Myungsoo-ssi

Where are you guys now?

Dongwoo opened his messages and found a new message from Myungsoo.

From: Hoya's secret Boyfie
To: Myungsoo-ssi

We're on the way to the club, Blue Lights Club , XXXX st. , Seoul. Care to change my name here? since me and ho-aegi are officialllll!!!!!

To: Hoya's secret Boyfie
From: Myungsoo-ssi

What the ?

From: Hoya's secret Boyfie
To: Myungsoo-ssi

Its true tho anyway, c u later! 


Myungsoo smirked and went to the club where Sungjong and his friends is. Actually, Myungsoo have been prepared since Sungjong left him to find his friends. Now, he's dressed with Black T-Shirt ,Gray skinny jeans and white sneakers.


~*~

 

Sungjong and his friends went inside the club. Loud sounds welcomed them. "GUYS, LETS GO THERE!" Ren shouted so the others can here while he point at the dance floor.

Ren, Luhan, and Dongwoo went to the Dance Floor while Sungjong went to the bar. He ordered beer for himself.

"Hey y~" A deep husky voice cooed as the stranger wrap one arm around Sungjong's waist.

Sungjong turned his head, only finding Myungsoo's face an inch away from his. "What the dude?!" Sungjong cursed and pushed Myungsoo, but Myungsoo is actually stronger so he didnt manage to push the guy to the floor.

Myungsoo chuckled "You're so cute when you're shock~" He said then poke Sungjong's nose.

"Ya! Don't touch me!" Sungjong moved away from Myungsoo. He ordered vodka this time, drinking it all up in one shot.

"You shouldn't be drinking" Myungsoo said as he sit beside him.

"I'm already eighteen , idiot" Sungjong said and asked the bartender to give him a whole bottle of Beer.

"Oh really? The last time i saw you, you were 13" Myungsoo stated and ordered a cocktail.

"Oh yeah, those are the times when you're still with hyung, the broke up with him!" Sungjong looked at Myungsoo's face. "Do you know how much he cried for you, silly?" Sungjong said with a laugh.

Myungsoo noticed that Sungjong's already drunk since he started to lean aimlessly from side to side and started turning red.

Sungjong sniffled and poured himself a glass of beer. "You and Woohyun are the same, heart breaker jerks, playboys, stupid s..." Sungjong sniffled.

"That's enough Sungjong, you're drunk" Myungsoo said calmly.

"Oh yeah, like you s care! " He looked at Myungsoo and pouted. "What did Hyung see in you anyway? You're handsome but you're a playboy too" He pointed at Myungsoo accusingly. 

Myungsoo smirked "Maybe because of that "Handsomeness" that i truly have, i manage to make him fall for me" 

"Yeah, he fall for you but why didn't you catch him?" Sungjong said then chuckled. "MORE !!! I WANT MOORREEEE!!" Sungjong shouted at the bartender like a cute kid asking for more ice cream.

The words that Sungjong said sent a pang of guilt to Myungsoo's heart. He remembered the day when he broke up with Sungyeol.



[Myungsoo's POV]

I was inside Sungyeol's House, sitting on his couch.

"Myungie , Why are you here? I'm so suprised that you visit me~ " Sungyeol said happily and wrap his arms around my neck.

"Yeolliepop, i want to say something..." I started. He stared at me with a curious look.

"I....I want to break up...." I said calmly. I don't have feelings for him anymore . I don't feel the love anymore that i should to feel towards him when we're 15.

"what?" Sungyeol asked, with a shocked face.
 
"I'm sorry but...i dont love you anymore" I confessed to him before standing up from the couch and leaving Sungyeol there who is starting to cry.

"Wait!!" He shouted before i could reach the door. "Dont leave me! Myungsoo!! Please!' Did I do anything wrong? I'll make sure i never do it again" He turned me around to face him.

"Please tell me what i did wrong" He said with a shaky voice because he's crying so hard.

"Sungyeol, i just dont feel anything anymore...leave me alone please, i'm sorry" I said softly before removing his hands from my arms and leaving the house.

I heard Sungjong's voice and harder sobs from Sungyeol after i closed the door.

[End of Myungsoo's POV and Flashback]


~*~

 

Myungsoo's thoughts has been interupted by a shouting, high pitch voiced, 18 years old boy who is demanding more beer from the bartender.

Myungsoo chuckled and wrapped Sungjong's arm around his shoulder "I'll take care of him from here." Myungsoo smiled then hand the bartender some money.

"uwwaahh~ I want more~ Give me some~" Sungjong whined. He looked at the person beside him "Yah! Where are you taking me?!" Sungjong screamed.

Myungsoo smirked "Come on~" He said then pull Sungjong out of the club. "UWAHHh!!! PEDO ATTACK!! PEDO ATTACK!!" 

~*~

"Yah! Where is Sungjong?" Ren asked after they finish dancing

"I dont know"  Luhan answered

Dongwoo opened his phone and found a message from Myungsoo 

To: Hoya's BOYFRIEND
From: Myungsoo-ssi

Okay first of all, i changed your name here bwehehe :) second, if Sungjong's friend ask for him, tell them he told you that he'll go home first

Dongwoo smiled 'finally i'm not the secret boyfie anymore' He chuckled before looking up at Luhan and Ren "He told me that he'll go home first" Dongwoo said  which Luhan and Ren believed anyway.


A/N: I tear up a bit cuz i feel sorry for Yeol oppa, Myungie shouldnt have dumped him hmpft! Pabo Myungie, bit if myungie didnt break up with Yeol, he will never do this right? Scratch that, i mean he "could" never do this? xD lol anyway, i totally love MyungYeolSung/ MyungYeolJong/ Infinite F/ Infinite's Ultimate Love Triagle

You know guys, Sungyeol called Infinite F , "MyungYeolSung" in a radio something, i cant remember i watch it on youtube. No subs guys!!!!! lol thats what i think he said haha, and Woohyun's twitter yesterday!! Omgee i almost fall from my bed. there's a pic that the word "사랑해" is carved in the sand. So cute and greasy woohyun oppa *blush*