Stalker's Plan

난 미치겠어 (I'm Going Crazy)

Loud knocks woke Sungyeol up from deep slumber. He walk out of his room towards the door to open it and find out who the person is.

As he opened the door, loud greetings welcomed him "Good Morning Hyung!!" Luhan and Ren greeted. 

Sungyeol smiled a bit "Oh Good Morning Luhan and Ren, what are you guys doing here?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.

"We're here to pick Sungjong up, we're gonna go shopping and--" Luhan covered Ren's mouth to stop him from talking "And we're gonna go hang out!" Luhan said with a grin.

Sungyeol is a bit confused with Luhan's actions but he shrugged it off and smiled. "Okay, I think he's still at his room...he never went out of his room since we went home.." Sungyeol said, a bit worried. "Will you guys check him for me while i cook something?" Sungyeol asked as he went to the kitchen.

"Arraso Hyung!" Ren and Luhan shouted in unison. They went inside the house , Ren nudge Luhan's arm "Hey, why did you stop me from saying the whole plan to Sungyeol hyung?" Ren whispered.

Luhan glared at his friend "Are you crazy? You know Sungyeol Hyung will never let Sungjong go to the club" He whispered back. Ren just nodded like a kid.

They reached Sungjong's room and opened it, finding Sungjong on the floor , curled to a ball. "Sungjong!" They shouted and run to Sungjong.

Sungjong opened his eyes and looked at his friends "Ren? Luhan?" He called out 

"What happened to you?" Luhan asked as he look at his friend.

"Woohyun....dumped me!" Sungjong whined and start to throw anything near him.

"Yah! Sungjong!" Ren hold both of Sungjong's arm to stop him from breaking his Iphone 5C. "What?!" Sungjong shouted.

"Dont break the phone....its expensive" Ren pouted and snatched the phone away.

"Yah! You guys, stop fighting about the phone!" Luhan shouted and put his hands on his hips. "And you!" He pointed at Sungjong. "Go take a shower!" He demanded.

Then Sungjong ran to the bathroom, afraid that Luhan might kick his . Wjen Sungjong is already inside, Ren burst out laughing "He's So scared!" He blurted out

Luhan rolled his eyes "And for you!" He pointed at Ren "Clean this mess, i'll go help Sungyeol hyung" He stated before leaving the room.

"But--" Ren didn't finish his sentence because Luhan already Left the Room.

 

~*~

 


Myungsoo went to the office early to finish his work but as long as he arrived, he started thinking about the bet.

He dialed Hoya's number "Yeoboseyo?" Hoya asked from the other line

"Hey! hoya!" Myungsoo greeted happily

"You need something do you?" Hoya asked followed by a snort.

"Ah no...really..i'm just going to greet you!" Myungsoo said , denying the fact that he really need something.

"Spill it!" Hoya demanded

"Cant i just say i miss you my friend?" Myungsoo pouted.

"Eeew..." Hoya made a disgust sound "Okay i'm gonna hung up now" He said 

"Wait!"

"I knew it, so what do you want?" Hoya asked while laughing

"I need your private investigator!" Myungsoo said as he grinned.

"Why?" 

"So i can know what Sungjong is doing, where is he, his number...everything!" Myungsoo said like a mad pedo.

"Like stalking him? Nu-uh, not gonna help you" Hoya whined.

"Please?" Myungsoo pleaded.

"Fine but i will only give you 500,000₩ instead of 1,000,000₩" Hoya raised an eyebrow,.

"Okay, fine fine just give me your private investigator.." Myungsoo whined like a kid.

"He'll be there in 30 minutes" Hoya said then hung up.

Myungsoo pouted "That dude.." He said then stand up to go to his brother's office.

 

~*~


Sungjong and his friends walked out from the house. "Be home before 10!" Sungyeol shouted and waved at his brother.

"Arraso hyung~" Sungjong said and went inside the taxi with Luhan and Ren. 

"So what really happened?" Luhan asked to Sungjong

"About what?" Sungjong blinked confusely

"Between you and Woohyun!" Ren said cheerfully

"And you manage to say it like that.." Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"He dumped me, he said he doesnt love me anymore.." Sungjong sighed "But i'm okay, i'll try to be.." He smiled sadly.

Ren and Luhan looked at him with a disgusted face. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Sungjong asked

"How many episodes of Empress Ki have you watched?" Ren questioned

Sungjong pouted and shook his head "I never watch that, i was watching Emergency Couple!!" He said then grinned

Luhan tsked and Shook his head "Aigoo...he doesnt get it Ren" He face palmed

 

Sungjong, Ren and Luhan arrived at the mall while grinning ear to ear. "Oh M Gee!! Lets go in now!" Ren said but Sungjong and Luhan are faster than him to go outside of the taxi.

"Yah! Kid! You need to pay for the taxi" The Driver said. Ren pouted but payed for the taxi anyway.

 

~*~

 

 

Loud knocks can be heard from inside of Myungsoo's office. "Come in" Myungsoo said while looking at his laptop.

The stranger opened the door and found Myungsoo sitting on his desk while eyeing his laptop.  "Hoya send me here" The stranger said causing Myungsoo to look up.

"Oh! You must be his private investigator!" Myungsoo smiled and clapped his hands. 

"I'm also he's boyfriend, my name is Jang Dongwoo" He smiled softly.

"Eh? Since when did that dude have a boyfriend?" Myungsoo asked while tilting his head.

"We have a secret affair, its so secret that Hoya doesn't even know it!" Dongwoo laughed at his own words.

Myungsoo chuckled "I see, so you like Hoya?" 

Dongwoo nodded eagerly "Nae~ But he never notice, he's crazy." He pouted.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes "I know right, anyway, i want you to investigate Lee Sungjong" Myungsoo said while smirking

"Wait, investigate or stalk?" Dongwoo raised an eyebrow.

"Both!" Myungsoo pouted. 

"Here's some information i know about him, make sure you get his phone number and School where he's studying" Myungsoo looked at his printer.

"Where's the information?" Dongwoo looked at him curiosly.

"Wait, Its still printing!" Myungsoo keep looking at his printer.

Dongwoo joined him "This is taking too long" He whined.

"I know right!" Myungsoo puffs his cheeks before hitting the Printer, then the paper came out. "Finally!!!" They let out a sigh of relief.

Dongwoo read the information and smiled "I know this guy, he's Ren's friend, who happens to be my friend's cousin" Dongwoo laughed.

"You're close to this Ren?" Myungsoo questioned.

"Yep, he even invited me to go to the mall today, i was going with them but Hoaegi make me do here so i ditched them" Dongwoo laughed histerically.

"Go with them now and bring me back some information!" Myungsoo ordered.

"Yes sir!" Dongwoo nodded and salute before leaving the office.

Once the door is closed, Myungsoo quickly opened his laptop and searched for " " in google. 

 

~*~

 

"So what do you want to buy guys?" Ren asked

"Lets go buy some dresses for crossdressing!!" Sungjong squealed "Good Idea!!!" Ren said. Both earning a smack from Luhan.

"Whhhhyyyyy???" Ren and Sungjong whined.

"Stop buying dresses will you guys!" Luhan facepalmed.

"Lets just go buy some make up!!"Luhan added with a squeal.

Sungjong and Ren looked at each other before looking at Luhan, glaring actually. "What's wrong guys?" Luhan asked with a scared tone.

"YAHHHHH!!" Sungjong and Ren screamed then run after Luhan.

They caught Luhan and gave him a smack on the head. "Ouchies" Luhan said as he rub his head. They're inside a bubble tea shop because they're all tired from running.

"Stop complaining silly" Sungjong scrunched his nose then sipped his Lemon bubble tea.

"Yea! Sungjong is right!" Ren stuck out his tongue. Soon enough, Ren's phone ringed.

Teojyeo naoneun jackpot
Nuga mwora geon so what
Ige neowa naui chairago......

"Yeoboseyo?" Ren asked to the other line

"Rennie, Are you at the mall? Can i come with you?" Dongwoo squealed.

"Okay hyung, we'll be waiting at the bubble tea shop in the mall, the one with the blonde waiter..." Ren said.

"Oh you mean Sehun?" Dongwoo asked

"Yeah , whatever his name is, come here okay hyung?" Ren said then hung up

"Who is that?" Luhan asked to Ren

"My cousin's friend, he's name is Dongwoo...he said he'll come with us" Ren smiled

Luhan and Sungjong just shrugged and waited for Dongwoo


A/N: I cant believe i already have 20 subs in just the first chapter, i thought this story is boring for u all.

What do u think will Myungsoo do next?

Lets go to the next chappie!! yehey!!

 

P.S

For the readers of my old Myungjong story "Love brings us closer", its on hiatus because of some problems. My ipad is broken and all my saved notes got deleted, i'm using computer for now until June 10 where my grandma will buy me a new one. I'll be finishing "I'm going crazy" before "Love bring us closer" Because all the idea for that story is now lost too, i'm sorry