Speechless; Changmin

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

‘Okay Changmin that was good, let’s try keep your head down one more time’ Their vocal trainer announces one more time as Changmin guzzles down water to prepare for his part as he watches Yunho sing.  Changmin steps out from behind Yunho and begins belting out his part today he sounded extra good due to his excitement; after practice he plans to propose to his girlfriend as he throws out his high note.

‘Wae, Geudaero meomulleo nareul jikyeobwa Wae Yeaaaaaaah baby’ He belts out his last note as the song ends. The trainer comes and pats Changmin on the back before leaving; Changmin & Yunho sit together on the middle of the dance floor and guzzle down water to sooth their aching throats.

‘Do you have the ring yet?’ Yunho says out of breath from their practice. Changmin opens his mouth to speak but nothing comes out. He places his hand on his neck and lets out a small cough but still nothing comes out. Changmin grabs the water and drinks the whole bottle as he tries once more but still nothing come out, he looks to Yunho and points to his throat.

‘What is it? Are you that excited?’ Yunho lightly punches his arm as Changmin rolls his eyes pointed desperately at his throat when suddenly Yunho’s eyes widen.

‘You lost your voice!!’ Yunho says jumping up grabbing Changmin’s hand and drags him to their dorm. He sits him down and runs to the kitchen; he begins boiling water for tea. Yunho was determined to help dongsaeng as he pours the water into Changmin’s cup.

‘Here drink this’ Changmin took the drink without hesitation and poured it down his throat, two seconds later he spat it out on the floor. He looks at Yunho who just had his head in his hands and shrugs his shoulders.

‘That’s all I got’ Yunho says when suddenly their phone rings, both boys look up at the phone and back to the clock. It must be Changmin’s girlfriend and she was calling because he told her to meet at the restaurant at seven it was now seven thirty.

‘Ottoke??’  Yunho says as Changmin pushes him to the phone, Yunho picks up the phone while clearing his voice.

‘Yebohsayo… ‘Yunho says.

‘Yunho where is Changmin? He said he would come right after practice’ Her voice was worried as she spoke.

‘Oh.. Changminnie he is… in the bathroom yes the bathroom getting all ready for you… just wait a little longer. Bye’ with that he hangs the phone as he turns to look at the glaring Changmin.

‘Well go shower and get ready’ Yunho pushes Changmin into the bathroom as the steam rises from the water. A few minutes later Changmin is ready to go as Yunho locks the dorm room door and pushes him into the van. They both head to the restaurant with anxious hearts as they gaze upon Changmin’s girlfriend who was wearing a pretty dress with a bored expression awaiting her boyfriend.

‘I will go get her go wait… at the bar’ Yunho pushes Changmin over to the bar stool and beings walking over to her.

YOUR POV (GIRLFRIEND’S)

You look at your watch for the hundredth time as you brush a hand through your hair. You expected you would miss a few dates with Changmin since he was an idol so you slowly got up from your seat when suddenly you spot Yunho.

‘Annyeong where is Changmin?’ you ask as Yunho shows a small smile on his handsome face.

‘He needs to… talk to you he is at the bar waiting’ Yunho says slowly walking away, you begin walking towards the bar as your heart feels heavy it has happened Changmin is breaking up with you, he has found himself a beautiful actress like Kim Taehee or something…

You walk up to the bar and see Changmin he gives you a smile as you sit beside him.

‘Lets get it over with… you are breaking up with me aren’t you?’ you figured you would go straight to the point instead of just dragging it along it would hurt less.  His eyes go wide as you look down at his hands that fumble with a small velvet box. He shakes his head at you as you wait for him to talk.

‘Changmin speak what is it?’ you ask but he just shakes his head and opens the box revealing a glistening ring.

‘C-C-Changmin…. Is that a engagement ring?’ You stutter as he grabs your hand, he slips the ring onto your finger.

‘I’m speechless…’ You say covering your mouth with your hand lightly touching the ring every few seconds, you hear him chuckle at your comment.

‘Saranghaeyo’ He whispers hugging you with a croaky voice.