Chapter Four

Warlocks

"Flight 261 to South Korea" 

Kibum was waiting in line to board the airplane. From the corner of his eyes he spotted two overly chic man watching him.  He pretended to be looking at something else focusing on the baby infront of him. The child was being cradled in his mothers arms on his thumb. Kibum softly smiled at the sight of the adorable baby. The baby returned the smile with a giggle that could make even a demon have a heart.

He could still sense the two men staring at him. He was frustrated not only by how long the line was to board the plane but for the two men in plain sight staring him down. He wanted to go over to the two males and scold them so that they could see how rude it was to stare at someone that they didn't even know. Although Kibum wasn't the type to get angry at people for staring at him. He could deal with overly hormonal teen girls swooning over his looks from afar and up close. However, the two men were obviously far from being typical admirers since they have been following him around since he saw the tall fashionista outside the schools' window.   

"Sir...."

Either come talk to me or....

"Sir..."

I hate it when this happens!

"Sir, may i please have your ticket."

Kibum snapped out of his thoughts looking up at the ticket lady who was becoming increasingly irritated. She wasn't the only one, people behind him were also frustrated, becoming more impatient the more he delayed handing the woman his ticket. Quickly, he reached into his pocket for the lamenated piece of paper, giving it to the lady with a quick nod.  Once on board, Kibum sat near a window far away from the other passengers. When he situated himself he chuckled a bit, he felt paranoid ever since he had that freakish nightmare at school. Plus, the creeps who were constantly stalking him didn't give him a pleasant feeling either. He looked around the plane trying to see if the two were on board, fortunately for him, they were nowhere in sight. Finally, feeling less paranoid, he sunk in his seat, soon realizing that he was both mentally and physically exhausted. With all the events that have been happening lately it wasn't a surprise to feel drained but that was far from what bothered Kibum. No, it was the fact he felt calm and peaceful around him that scared him the most. All his life he felt threatened and uneasy around people he was unfamiliar with, but all he could feel was a warm radiation coming from a unusual source in the plane.

Stay awake Kibum, something isn't right.

His mind kept on telling his body to stay awake but his eyes were becoming as heavy as lead. Soon, Kibum fell asleep silently just a few moments before the plane took off. In the corner of the plane was Zhoumi and Key . Zhoumi was whispering enchanting words causing the young man a few seats away to drift into dream land while key was making an important phone call.

"Yes Heechul," Key whispered to not further disturb his friend, who was chanting a spell, " we will bring him as soon as we land."


Hey everyone!

I am back updating on my story. 

You all must really hate me for leaving you. I was dealing with a little bit of depression and a lot of changes in my life.

I know this chapter is short but i promise to update a longer chapter soon. I am trying to figure out what to put in the story, but i already have a few thoughts already.

 I also have a bunch of other stories that i want to write. I have two that i may start soon:

ROY G BIV * this one is more realistic then the other two.

Demon Factor *A more anime/manga kind of story.

Both of these stories are based on shounen ai and couples in some kpop boy group. What do you think? Should i start them or wait?