I'm Sorry

Dream High After Story

Baek Hee: What is it that you want to talk to me about?

Jin Guk:.......

I really hurt her didn't I?

Baek Hee: Yah, Jin Guk ah!

Jin Guk:......

Man! I really messed up today. Why do I have to keep hurting her? I mean I don't mean to. It's not on purpose. I-

Baek Hee: Yah! Hyun Shi Hyuk!! (This is Jin Guk's real name)

Jin Guk: Huh? Mwoh? Bianhe, I didn't hear what you said. Did you say something?

Baek Hee: I said what did you want to talk about.

Jin Guk: Oh.

Baek Hee: Waegure? Guenchana? You and Hye Sung are acting so weird. Did you guys get into a fight?

Jin Guk: No, I'm fine. 

Baek Hee: Are you sure?

Jin Guk: Yeah I'm just fine. 

Baek Hee did not believe this, but she just let it go.

Baek Hee: So what was it that you wanted to talk to me about? 

Jin Guk: Oh yeah, are Hye Mi and Sam Dong official again?

Baek Hee: I don't really know.

Jin Guk: Did they stay in touch the whole time? I mean, did they just never broke up?

Baek Hee: I really don't know about all that. Hye Mi didn't talk about Sam Dong much. She actually avoided talking about him as much as possible, so I think they did break up when Sam Dong left. I don't think they are together right now. Wae? I thought you were over Hye Mi.

Jin Guk: I am!

Baek Hee: Don't do this to yourself again. Just give up on her. You are only hurting yourself, trust me.

Jin Guk: I know. I just want to make sure she's happy.

Baek Hee: And if she's not then what? You're going to jump in? You know that she loves Sam Dong.

Jin Guk: Yeah I know. 

Baek Hee: Then why are you wasting your time thinking about useless things?

Jin Guk: I can't help it...

Baek Hee: Jin Guk ah-

Suddenly Baek Hee phone rang.

Baek Hee: Yobuseyo....Dae?...Dae....Dae Araseoyo. (Hello....Yes? Yes I understand/Okay)

Baek Hee hangs up the phone.

Baek Hee: Bianhe, Jin Guk ah. I have to go back to work. Look, just move on, okay? You're just going to get hurt if you keep this up. And rememeber, you can always talk to me if you need me. 

Jin Guk: Araseo. Thanks.

Jin Guk decided to go home.

Sam Dong: Oh, Jin Guk ah, you're home.

Jin Guk: Yeah.

Sam Dong: You hungry? I'm making some spaghetti.

Jin Guk was about to go upstairs when he decided to stop.

Jin Guk: Yeah, I am kind of hungry.

Jin Guk and Sam Dong sit together and eat.

Jin Guk: Yah, Masiseo. (It's delicious.) You're suprisingly a good cook.

Sam Dong: Haha good. I had a lot fo practice from living on my own in America.

Jin Guk: By the way, when are you going back to America?

Sam Dong: I don't know actually. Maybe I might not go back.

Jin Guk: Mwoh? (What?) You mean, you're planning to stay in Korea?

Sam Dong: Why does it sound like you don't want me to be here?

Because I kind of don't want you to be here. Bianhe Sam Dong ah....

Jin Guk: Mwoh? Aniya, (No) of course I want you to stay. I was just suprised that's all. Good, then this means we will all have time to catch up.

Sam Dong: Donen? (What about you?) 

Jin Guk: Oh, I think I am just going to continue my activities in Korea for a while.

Sam Dong: That's great.

They keep talking about old times and laugh a lot. Jin Guk heads upstairs after he is finished. He lays on to his bed.

Jin Guk: Why do I still have feelings for Hye Mi? Ugh!!

Jin Guk tosses and turns on his bed.

Jin Guk: And what am I going to do about Hye Sung? I mad her cry again today. Ah!!!

Sam Dong walks into Jin Guk's room since it was opened.

Sam Dong: Waegure? 

Jin Guk: Huh? Oh, nothing.

Sam Dong: Hye Mi said that she wants all of us to go to the beach tomorrow. You want to come?

Jin Guk: The beach? Yeah sure.

Back at Hye Sung's house, Hye Sung is lying in her bed thinking.

Hye Sung: Oppa....Oppa....Pabo (stupid)

Hye Mi: What did you say?

Hye Sung: Unni! Knock before you come into my room!

Hye Mi: I did. 5 times.

Hye Sung: Oh.... Bian (sorry) (informal)

Hye Mi: We are all going to the beach tomorrow. Want to come?

Hye Sung: The beach? Yeah, I want to go.

Hye Mi: Okay then. Sleep early! We are going early in the morning tomorrow.

Hye Mi leaves Hye Sung's room.

Hye Sung: Asa! (Yay!/Alright!) I'm going to impress Oppa with my y bikini!

The next morning, they all drive over to the beach. Sam Dong and Jin Guk are the first to arrive. A few minutes later Pil Sook and Jason arrive.

Jason: What's up guys!

Sam Dong: Jason! Pil Suk ah! You guys made it!

Jin Guk: Finally! Hurry up and help set up.

Jin Guk said this jokingly and they all laughed.

Jason: Man, it really has been such a long time since we have done anything like this.

Jin Guk: I know right?

An hour passes, but Hye Sung and Hye Mi are still not there yet.

Sam Dong: What is taking Hye Mi so long? Why are they still not here yet?

Pil Sook: I tried to call both of then, but they both are not answering their phones.

Jason: Something couldn't have happened right?

Jin Guk: Of course not! Nothing happened. I bet they are just running late.

Suddenly Hye Mi and Hye Sung coming running over to them.

Hye Mi: Bianhe! There was so much traffic and Hye Sung took forever getting ready.

Hye Sung: You took just as long as I did, Unni!

Jin Guk sees Hye Mi and Hye Sung, so he tries to turn around. Hye Sung turns around too when she notices Jin Guk.

Jason: Alright let's forget about that. Let's all just have some fun!

Hye Mi brought a radio, so she started playing some Kpop songs. All the guys take their shirts off and begin to run into the ocean.

Pil Sook: Wait!! STOP!!

All of the guys stop and turn around. 

Jason: What's wrong Pil Sook ah?

Jason says this witha worried face.

Pil Sook: We are going to take turns. You guys go into the ocean first. After about an hour, You guys switch with us. Some people ahve to be here to gaurd all of  our stuff.

Jason: Araseo. Let's go guys.

All the guys run towards the ocean and start pushing and playing.

Hye Mi: Pil Sook ah, you haven't taken your shirt off yet. You've been here for a while. Why not?

Pil Sook: Because I was waiting for you guys of course.

Hye Sung: Where is Baek Hee Unni?

Baek Hee: Right here!

Hye Sung: AAHH!!

Baek Hee suprises Hye Sung from behind.

Hye Sung: Unni!! That really scared me.

Baek Hee: Bian! Saranghae!

All the girls start to laugh.

Baek Hee starts to take her shirt off when Pil Sook stopped her.

Pil Sook: Wait, don't show off our bikinis now. Wait till the guys are over here to see us. 

Hye Mi: Pil Sook ah!

Pil Sook: What? Did you guys honestly wear your bikinis for nothing? Come on, you guys want the boys to complement us on how we look ina bikini, right?

Everyone was silent.

Pil Sook: See??

This makes everyone start to laugh.

Hye Mi and Baek Hee are cooking a little snack for the ladies to eat. Pil Sook and Hye Sung are just sitting and relaxing.

Pil Sook: It's so nice out today isn't it?

Hye Sung: Dae.

Pil Sook: It's so nice to have everyone here. I missed all the fun things we all use to do together. Am I right?

Hye Sung:...Dae...

Pil Sook: Hye Sung ah?

Hye Sung:....Dae...

Pil Sook: Hye Sung ah!!

Hye Sung: Huh? Ah, dae? 

Pil Sook: Waegure? Kuenchana?

Hye Sung: Dae, Kuenchanayo.

Pil Sook: You haven't really talked much at all today. Waegure?

Hye Sung: Aniyo, kuenchanayo. 

Pil Sook: Kojimalhajimalgu. (Don't lie to me) I can tell that something is bothering you. 

Hye Sung:....

Pil Sook: Is it about Jin Guk?

Hye Sung:...Dae... But it's okay now. You don't have to worry about it.

Pil Sook: What do you mean it's okay? Look, I'm not going to tell you to give up on him. I know exactly how you feel. You fall for someone that has no interest in you at all, but you can't help it. Jin Guk is the same way. He still loves your Unni, but he just can't help himself. My advice is to just to stay friends with him. Don't push him away. He will get over Hye Mi and he may come to you if you keep your good relationship with him. Don't force him because it will just make him push you away right now because he has feelings for someone else. Araseo?

Hye Sung: Dae, araseoyo. Thank you Unni.

Unni is right. I have to just act normal with him.

Baek Hee: OKAY GUYS! IT'S TIME TO GET OUT! IT'S OUR TURN TO GET INTO THE WATER NOW!

The guys quickly get out of the water.

Jason: Aaw, is our turn already over?

Hye Mi: Yes, sir!

Sam Dong: Araseo! You ladies enjoy the water. We will start to cook lunch.

Hye Mi: Thank you Sam Dong ah!

Sam Dong and Hye Mi smile at each other. Jin Guk sees this and gets a little sad.

I need to go over there and talk to Oppa.

Hye Sung: Oppa! Here a towel for you.

Hye Sung holds up a towel to Jin Guk with a smile on her face. Jin Guk is shocked that Hye Sung is even talking to him.

Jin Guk: Thanks.

Hye Sung: You look so handsome today Oppa!

Jin Guk: Hye Sung, about yesterday-

Hye Sung: No, Oppa. I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I was immature and I'm sorry, Oppa.

Jin Guk: No, I'm sorry Hye Sung ah. I hurt you so much yesterday. I should have handled it better. Bianhae.

Hye Sung: Let's just please go back to the way things use to be Oppa. Okay?

Jin Guk: Yeah I would like that a lot.

Jin Guk pats Hye Sung on the head.

This is not how I want Oppa to look at me, but it's a start.... There's nothing I can do for now.

I'm so glad she said that! I thought she would never talk to me again!

Baek Hee: Alright ladies let's get in.

All the girls took their shirts off to revela they're bikinis.

Hye Sung: Pil Sook Unni, you lost so much weight again! 

Pil Sook: Haha, I try!

Jason: What do you expect? She's my girl after all.

Jason puts his arm around Pil Sook and winks at her.

Pil Sook: No thanks.

Pil Sook pushes Jason away and goes into the water with Baek Hee.

Sam Dong and Jin Guk stare at Hye Mi. 

Hye Sung: I think that is enough staring boys. You can take a picture. It will last longer.

Hye Mi: Haha Hye Sung ah!

Jin Guk & Sam Dong: I wasn't staring!

The both of them look away while blushing.

Hye Mi: Let's go in to Hye Sung ah.

Hye Sung: You go in first Unni. I haven't put any sun block on yet.

Hye Sung takes her shirt off and starts to put sunscreen on.

Hye Sung: Oppa, can you put sunscreen on my back?

Jin Guk: Sure.

Jin Guk squirts out the sunscreen out of the bottle. He lightly spreads the cream all over Hye Sung's back.

Hye Sung: Ah!

Jin Guk: Waegure?

Hye Sung: Haha it's cold.

I didn't know that her skin was so soft. Man she really is grown up.....

Hye Sung: Oppa, can you go lower?

Jin Guk: Lower?

Jin Guk's face started getting red.

Hye Sung: Oppa, guenchana? You're face is red. Are you getting sick?

Hye Sung put her forehead on Jin Guk's foreheard. Jin Guk is completely suprised by this. He quickly gets away from Hye Sung.

Jin Guk: What are you doing?

Hye Sung: I was just checking to see if you had a fever.

Jin Guk: I..I..I'm fine.

Hye Sung: Are you sure?

Jin Guk: You should hurry and go into the water before it's too late.

Hye Sung: But Oppa-

Jason: Waegure Jin Guk ah? Why are you getting so embarrassed over just putting sunscreen on Hye Sung? 

Hye Mi and Sam Dong look over to Jin Guk.

Jason: Have you finally realized that Hye Sung is growing up? Haha!

Whoa! Is that true? Oh my gosh! This is great! Has Oppa finally acknowledged that I am grown up!

Hye Sung: Oppa-

Jin Guk: No! It's not like that! I just stopped putting sunscreen on her because I just realized she should have put it on earlier.

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah, don't you know that you are suppose to put on sunscreen 30 minutes before you get into the water? Now it would have any effect at all. Next time put it on earlier.

Jin Guk walks over and helps Sam Dong with preparing the food.

Ugh! Of course he wouldn't notice something like that.... Oppa already said that he sees me as a little sister....

Hye Mi: Hye Sung ah, let's hurry and get inside of the water before it gets too late.

All the girls start to play in the water together. The boys are busy preparing for dinner. The waves get high as the day continues.

Jason: Ladies! Don't you think it's time to get out?!?! It's getting late already! And we are almost done!!

Baek Hee: Okay!! We will be right out! Let's go guys. The boys are almost done.

Hye Sung: I want to stay in here a little bit longer.

Hye Mi: Alright. You guys go on ahead. I'll stay here with Hye Sung for just a little bit longer. 

Baek Hee: Okay. Don't forget that we rented a small house for all of us to go in for dinner. We'll go on ahead.

Baek Hee and Pil Sook get out of the water first.

Sam Dong: Why is it only you guys? What about Hye Mi and Hye Sung?

Baek Hee: They said for us to go on ahead. Hye Sung wants to stay in the water longer, so Hye Mi is going to stay with her. Let's go ahead and get inside the house.

They all move the stuff into the small house and start preparing for dinner. 30 minutes later, Hye Mi and Hye Sung are still in the water.

Hye Mi: Hye Sung ah, let's go ahead and get inside. It's getting late and the waves are pretty big.

Hye Sung: Okay but just one more time. Let's see who can stay where they are the longest after diving into a wave.

Hye Mi: Alright, just one last time.

A really big wave was coming towards them.

Hye Sung: Whoa!! Are you ready Unni!!

Hye Mi: Yeah! Let's do it!

Hye Sung: Ready? Set. Go!!

Hye Mi and Hye Sung both dive into the water. Hye Sung then gets up from the water.

Hye Sung: Whoo!! That was so much fun! Right Unni?

Hye Mi:...

Hye Sung: Unni!!

Hye Mi:....

Hye Sung: Alright Unni, you can stop joking now. I know you are trying to scare me.

Hye Mi:....

Hye Sung: Unni, this isn't funny anymore. You're scarying me. Unni!!

Hye Sung tried to look for her sister but she couldn't see her.

Hye Mi: Hye Su-

Hye Sung: Unni? Is that you?

Hye Sung sees something that could look like a hand.

Hye Mi: Hye Sung help-

Hye Sung: Unni!! I'm coming.

Hye Sung swam over to where Hye Mi was. Hye Sung looked underwater and noticed that a jellyfish was on Hye Mi's leg. She realized that her sister was stung, so that is why she couldn't get up from the water. Hye Sung hurried over because she realized that Hye Mi was no longer trying to get up from the water anymore. Hye Sung tries to get the jellyfish off of her sister. As she does this the jellyfish stings her hand.

Ouch!!

She keeps trying. The jellyfish then goes to Hye Sung's leg and starts to sting her.

Ouch!!

Hye Sung does not care about this. She quickly lifts her sister out of the water.

Hye Sung: Unni!!! Unni!! Wake up please.

She slowly swims back to shore. While she goes over there, so notices that all of the others are running towards her.

Hye Sung: Help! Unni is hurt!! Ouch! Stupid jellyfish.

Hye Sung kicks the jellyfish off her leg. The others hear this and begin to run faster. Sam Dong notices that Hye Mi is not oppening her eyes so he runs over to her really fast. Sam Dong was about to grab and carry Hye Mi, when Jin Guk does it first. Jin Guk accidently pushes Hye Sung and grabs Hye Mi. He carries her over to the sand.

Baek Hee: Put her on this blanket!

Sam Dong is shocked by this but hurries over to Hye Mi. Pil Sook walks over to Hye Sung and puts a blanket over her.

Pil Sook: Kuenchana?!

Hye Sung: Dae...

Hye Sung is also a little bit shocked by Jin Guk's actions, but she also knew that he would act like this.

Jin Guk: Hye Mi ah!! Hye Mi ah!!!! 

Jin Guk starts to push on her chest. And he hits her a little bit on her cheek.

Jin Guk: Hye Mi ah!!!! Open you're eyes!!

Jin Guk then starts to do CPR.

Jin Guk: Open!! BREATHE!!

Jin Guk continues to do CPR. Hye Sung looks away.

Hye Mi finally starts to breathe.

Jin Guk: Hye Mi ah!! Kuenchana? Can you hear me?

Hye Mi: Jin Guk ah.....

Ji Guk then hugs Hye Mi.

Ji Guk: Yeah it's me. Bianhe, Hye Mi ah. I should've come sooner. Can you get up?

Hye Mi: Yeah...

Jin Guk helps Hye Mi up. But then Hye Mi starts to fall.Sam Dong catches her and carries her.

Sam Dong: I'll take her inside.

Jin Guk is mad when he sees this. Hye Sung goes over to Jin Guk. She touches his arm.

Hye Sung: Oppa-

Jin Guk brushes her away.

Jin Guk: What did you do?!?!?!

Hye Sung:......

Did he just yell at me?

Jason: Jin Guk ah-

Jin Guk: Why is Hye Mi like that?!?!?! Why?!?!?!

Hye Sung: I...I..I...didn't-

Jin Guk: This is all you're fault!! Why did you have to stay in the water for so long!?!??! If you didn't do that, then Hye Mi wouldn't have gotten hurt!!!!

Hye Sung: Op...Oppp....Oppa I-

Jin Guk: WHY ARE YOU SUCH A CHILD!!!

Jason pushes Jin Guk away.

Jason: THAT'S ENOUGH JIN GUK AH!!

Jin Guk:.....

Jason: This is no one's fault. Let's just hurry and go inside and check on Hye Mi.

Hye Sung had tears in her eyes. They all go into the little house.

Sam Dong: The doctor said that she is going to be okay.

Jason: There. See Jin Guk ah? Everything is fine.

Baek Hee: What happened anyways?

Sam Dong: Apparently she was stung by a jellyfish, so she couldn't swim.

Pil Sook: Stung by a jellyfish?

Baek Hee: That means that Hye Sung could have been stung too. Hye Sung ah, kuenchana? Did you get stung too?

They all looked around and couldn't find Hye Sung.

Sam Dong: She's gone.


Hi!!!!!! I hope you all enjoy this chapter!!! Sorry it took sooooooo LONG! Been very busy!!! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!! SARAHAEYO!!!