Hurt Feelings

Dream High After Story

Jin Guk tries to find Hye Sung but he doesn't. He walks back to Sam Dong's home.

Jin Guk: I'm sorry Hye Mi. I can't find Hye Sung anywhere.....

Hye Mi: Guenchana. Our maid called me and told me that Hye Sung is home already.

Jin Guk sighs in relief and takes a seat on the couch. Hye Mi walks over to him.

Hye Mi: Hey what happened? Did something happen between you two? 

I can't tell Hye Mi what happened between us. It was just cause trouble for both Hye Mi and Hye Sung.

Jin Guk: No..... It was nothing....

Sam Dong: It doesn't seem like it was nothing.

Hye Mi: Yeah if there is something wrong I want to know. I'm her sister. 

Jin Guk: No nothing is wrong. She said that she was just a little tired that's all. 

Hye Mi: Are you sure that's all it was?

Jin Guk: Yeah I'm sure.

Hye Mi still did not believe Jin Guk, but she said her goodbyes and went home anyways.

Sam Dong: Are you sure everything is okay with Hye Sung?

Jin Guk: Yeah...

Hye Mi rushes home. She goes straight upstairs into Hye Sung's room. Hye Sung is at her desk doing her homework.

Hye Mi: Hye Sung ah.

Hye Sung:....

Hye Mi: Hye Sung ah!

Hye Sung:......

Hye Mi: Go Hye Sung!!

Hye Sung slams her hands on top of her desk.

Hye Sung: What?!!

Hye Mi: Why did you run away? 

Hye Sung:.....

I can't tell Unni what happened. And I don't want to either.

Hye Mi: Yah! Did you not hear what I said? Why did you run away? What happened between you and Jin Guk?

Hye Sung: Nothing happened. And even if something did happen, it's none of your business Unni. 

Hye Mi: Hye Sung ah-

Hye Sung: Just go. I have a lot of homework to do.

Hye Mi: But Hye Sung ah-

Hye Sung: Unni! Just go.

Hye Sung turns around and stares at her window. Hye Mi walks over to Hye Sung and gives her a back hug.

Hye Mi: Uli yeppeun gongju hwanaseo? (our pretty princess are you mad?)

Hye Sung: Unni!

Hye Mi: Araseo (alright), I'll go. Good night.

Hye Mi then closed Hye Sung's door and left her room. Hye Sung jumps on to her bed.

That's not fair! How am I supposed to stay mad at her when she acts like this? 

The next morning Hye Sung goes downstairs to have breakfast. She sees her sister is making breakfast downstairs. She runs over to Hye Mi and gives her a back hug.

Hye Sung: Bianhe, Unni. Saranghe. (I love you.)

Hye Mi: Guenchana, Hye Sung ah. Nado. (Me too.)

Hye Sung: I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I never should have screamed at you. Bianhe.

Hye Mi: Guenchana. Don't worry about it. But I was wondering what mad you so mad. What happened?

No! I can't tell Unni what happened between me and Oppa. I don't want to her Oppa, Unni, or Sam Dong.

Hye Sung: Nothing! I was just really tired sorry Unni. School was just really hard that day.

Hye Mi: Are you sure that was it?

Hye Sung: Yes now don't worry about it. Let's hurry and eat because I have to go to school.

Hye Sung goes straight to school right after she is done with breakfast. At school she goes straight to her first class, which is dancing. She sees that no one was here yet except for the teacher.

Hye Sung: Ah, Baek Hee Unni!!

Baek Hee: Oh, waseo? (you're here?)

Hye Sung: Oh shoot! I mean Yoon seonsengnim. (Yoon teacher). Sorry I keep doing that by accident.

Baek Hee: Haha! It's ok I don't mind.

Hye Sung: No I can't! Or else the other kids will think that I get special treatment.

Baek Hee: Araseo. Just call me Unni when we are alone or not at school. Ok?

Hye Sung: Ok! So, what are we going to be dancing today?

Baek Hee: You'll see later today.

Class then begins and all the children have shown up.

Baek Hee: Ok everybody. Today, I'm going to teach you a style of dance that I have not taught in a while. We are going to go over Michael Jackson's style of dancing.

Everybody was so excited to here about this. After an hour Baek Hee had taught the class a short dance routine.

Baek Hee: Alright guys let's take it from the top! A 5-6-7-8!

The music starts and all of the kids partner up and dance together. 

Baek Hee: That's it! Yes! I love the energy! Keep the chin up and back straight! Yes nicely done guys!

Baek Hee walks around the room looking at the students when she suddenly stops. Someone comes into the classroom all of a sudden.

Jin Guk: Aniyong! (hello!)

Baek Hee: Jin Guk ah....

Jin Guk: Yah, you're doing a really good job here Baek Hee ah.

Baek Hee: Haha... Thanks....

Oppa??? What is he doing here?

Hye Sung tries to hide and blend in with the rest of the kids.

Girl student: Omo!! aren't you Jin Guk?? The superstar? Oppa!! Sarangheyo!!!

All girl students: Oppa!!! Sarangheyo!!!

Jin Guk: Haha thanks girls!

Girl student: Seonsengnim, are you and Jin Guk Oppa dating??

All of the kids gather around Jin Guk and Baek Hee.

Baek Hee: No we are not. Don't be silly. We're just friends. Why did you come anyways?

Jin Guk: I was wondering if you wanted to join me for coffee.

Girl student: Say yes!!

Hye Sung felt like she was about to cry again and so she started to get her things to leave. She starts walking over towards the door.

Baek Hee: Sure... Well I guess class is dissmissed then you guys can get out early today. We will continue this tomorrow, but don't go too far out of campus. I know you all still have 5 more classes to go to.  

Baek Hee then notices Hye Sung about to exit the room.

Baek Hee: Hye Sung ah! Where are you going?

Jin Guk is suprised by this. He turns around and finally notices Hye Sung.

Hye Sung is here? I didn't know she was in this class. I didn't even see her.

Baek Hee walks over to Hye Sung. 

Baek Hee: Hey you should come with us.

Hye Sung: No, thanks Unni...

Baek Hee: Mwoh? (What?) Wae? (why?)

Hye Sung: I just don't really feel like it.

Baek Hee: What are you talking about? Jin Guk is going to come. Common, you love to hang out with Jin Guk.

Hye Sung: No I'm ok.

Baek Hee: You haven't eaten you, right? Let's go eat. I'll treat you!

Hye Sung: No I don't want to.

Baek Hee: Waegure? (what's wrong?) Guenchana? (are you ok?) You are acting really weird all of a sudden.

Hye Sung: It's nothing Unni... I'm going to go.

Jin Guk wants over and grabs Hye Sung's hand. Baek Hee looks at Jin Guk and then looks at Hye Sung.

Jin Guk: Let's all go together. I have something to talk to you about anyways.

Hye Sung: Shirou! ( I don't want to)

Jin Guk just ignores Hye Sung and drags her out of the room. Baek Hee quietly follows them. Baek Hee tells them to go ahead and that she would meet them over there. At the parking lot, Jin Guk drags Hye Sung over to his car.

Hye Sung: Let go!

Jin Guk:.....

Hye Sung: I said let go!!

Hye Sung quickly gets out of Jin Guk's grip. She then begins to walk away from him, but he quickly grabs her shoulders.

Jin Guk: Don't go-

Hye Sung: Oppa please just leave me alone.

Jin Guk: No I can't. We have to talk, but first we are going to go eat. I heard that you haven't eaten anything yet. Let's go.

Hye Sung: No! Why are you bothering me? Why are you being nice to me! I already know how you feel about me, so now please just leave me alone Oppa!

Jin Guk: No, I'm going to give you a proper response to your confession.

Hye Sung:...What...

Jin Guk: Last time when I spoke to you I didn't think about your feelings. This time I'm going to and I'm going to give you a proper response.


Sorry guys!!! I took soooooo long to update!!! Hope you like it please subscribe and comment!!! I want to know what you guys think so far!!! Please it really motivates me to update when I see lots of comments. It makes me feel like I'm not just writing all of this for nothing =) Love you guys please keep supporting me!!!