Hurt Feelings Part 2

Dream High After Story

Jin Guk and Hye Sung were now in the restaurant. They were just sitting there awkwardly and silently.  

This is so awkward I don't want to be here right now! 

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah.

Hye Sung is looking down at her hands. She doesn’t look up when Jin Guk calls her.

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah.

Hye Sung:…..

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah, look at me.

Hye Sung slowly lifts her head up.

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah I-

Hye Sung: Wait! Wait Oppa..

Ji Guk stops talking.

Hye Sung: Hold on. Please whatever you’re going to say to me please don’t say sorry or thank you.

Hye Sung then looks down and closes her eyes.

Please don’t……

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah, bianhe and komawoh…. (I’m sorry and thank you)

Tears start to fall from Hye Sung’s eyes, but she keeps her head down.

No.... She's crying again. Ah! This is not what I wanted. I don't want to hurt her. 

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah, thank you for liking me. Really, I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart, but I’m sorry. I can’t return you’re feelings.

Hye Sung:…..

Tears just keep falling as she listens to him.

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah, come on don’t be like that. You’re breaking my heart. I’m really sorry.

Hye Sung:…..

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah, please look at me.

Hye Sung:…..

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah.

Hye Sung:…..

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah, I know you’re upset, but please don’t be like this. Bianhe, I didn’t mean to hurt you, but I-

Hye Sung: It’s because of Unni?

Hye Sung looks up at Jin Guk. Her eyes and faces were not completely red. 

No.... Stop please don’t cry like that.

Jin Guk: Mwoh?

Hye Sung: It’s because of Unni! That’s why you can’t return my feelings, isn’t it?

Jin Guk: No it’s not like that, and besides, I don’t have strong feelings for Hye Mi anymore. I-

Hye Sung: Geojismal. (You’re lying)

Jin Guk: Mwoh?

Hye Sung: Geojismal. You obviously still love Unni! Oppa, I’m not blind. I can see the way you look at her. I see the way you react to her and Sam Dong being close. I see it all, so don’t lie to me and say that you don’t love her anymore. I…I..I’m not..I’m not stupid, and I’m not a little kid anymore.  

More and more tears just keep spilling from her eyes as she talks. It was getting harder and harder for Hye Sung to talk so she started to stutter. Jin Guk noticed this and was getting really worried.

Jin Guk: Araseo. Geumanhe. (stop it) You can barely talk. I get it.

Hye Sung:…..

Jin Guk: Ok, yes I do still have feelings for her, but I’m trying to forget her, which is what you should do to me. Forget about me.

Hye Sung: Opaa! How could you say something so cold to me? Forget you? I-

Jin Guk: I’m not trying to be cold to you. I’m saying this for you. I want you to move on, please. If you don’t you’ll just end up getting more hurt. I-

Hye Sung: How could you tell me to forget you when you know exactly how I feel. You know how much it hurts to be rejected by the one you love, so how could you say something like this to me? How-

Jin Guk: I’m trying to protect you. I-

Hye Sung: Protect me? If you really wanted to do that you would accept my feelings. Don’t tell me to forget about you when you never forgot about Unni.

Jin Guk:….

Hye Sung: It’s been 8 years Oppa. It’s been 8 years since Unni chose Sam Dong over you. Why haven’t you forgotten her yet? Wae?

Jin Guk:…That’s…. That’s because….I….

Hye Sung: It’s because you love her, right? Oppa, I’m not 8 years old anymore. I know what love is. I know what it means to feel pain. I know it all now. You don’t have to protect me. I already told you that I’m grown up now. I’m 16 years old now. Look, forget about Unni. You have me. Remember that you have me. You’re not alone. If Unni is gone don’t forget that you have me. I-

Jin Guk: No... It's not just that.

Hye Sung: Mwoh?

Jin Guk: It's not just that I can't forget about Hye Mi. Even without Hye Mi we can't be together.

Hye Sung: Wae??

Jin Guk: I told you already. Because I am too old for you and you are too young for me. 

Hye Sung: Oppa! That's not true. Our age difference is not that bad.

Jin Guk: Mwoh? Of course it is. Hye Sung ah, we are 8 years appart. I'm 24 right now, and you're only 16. You're just a minor. It's illegal. 

Hye Sung: Who cares?

Jin Guk: Mwoh?

Hye Sung: What does it meatter what age we are? Everyone is marrying people who are way younger or way older than they are. What does it matter? Love has no boundaries. As long as two people love each other what does it matter how old they are?

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah-

Hye Sung: Oppa, are you honestly saying that if Unni was my age you would not still love her?

Jin Guk:.....

Hye Sung: See? You still would love her anyways.....

Jin Guk: Ok fine let's say age doesn't matter, but there is still one thing. I don't-

Hye Sung: Gueman! (Stop!) Don't Oppa..... Please don't say what I think you're going to say.

Please don't say you don't love me.....

Jin Guk:....Hye Sung ah... I don't love you..

Hye Sung:.....

Tears started too fall again.

Jin Guk: Bianhe, I don't feel the same about you.

Hye Sung: But Oppa-

Jin Guk: You can't force love. You know that.

Hye Sung: Well then what about you? What are you going to do about Unni.

Jin Guk: I'm going to forget her, and you forget about me. Let's find people that we can be happy with, instead of people that just hurt us. 

Hye Sung: Oppa I-

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah, bianhe, but I only see you as a sister.

Hye Sung: No! I won't give up on you.

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah-

Hye Sung: You know very well that you still can't give up Unni, so why do I have to give up on you?

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah, I'm going to give up on Hye Mi so please-

Hye Sung: No Oppa. I'm not going to give up on you. If you keep telling me to do that, then that means that you don't care about me. 

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah-

Hye Sung: Do you not care about me?

Jin Guk:....

Hye Sung: If you tell me that you don't care about me to my face then I'll give up on you.

Jin Guk: Mwoh?

Hye Sung: If you tell me that you don't care about me to my face then I'll give up on you.

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah, how could you-

Baek Hee: There you guys are! I've been looking everywhere for you guys.

Jin Guk and Hye Sung become quiet and look away from each other. Baek Hee sit next to Hye Sung.

Baek Hee: So what's going on guys? Did you guys order soemthing yet?

I completely forgot that we were at a restaurant.

Who has the time to order when we are dealing with something important.

 Baek Hee: What? What happened? Did you guys really not order anything yet? Oh, Hye Sung ah, what happened? You're eyes are red. Were you crying?

Hye Sung: Unni bianhe. I'm going to go ahead and go first.

Baek Hee: Mwoh? Wae? You still haven't eaten anything yet.

Jin Guk: Eat something first before you go.

Hye Sung just ignores Jin Guk.

Hye Sung: No it's ok Unni. I have to get back to school anyways.

Hye Sung then starts to leave. Baek Hee grabs her arm.

Baek Hee: Hye Sung ah wait.

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah, eat before you go.

Hye Sung: Bianhe Unni, I just remembered that I have some homework that I didn't finish. I'm going to go ok, bye.

Baek Hee: Hye Sung ah. Yah Go Hye Sung!

Jin Guk was getting frustrated now because Hye Sung was ignoring him.

Baek Hee: Yah, what happened? Did you guys get into a fight?

Jin Guk:....

Baek Hee: Yah, jinjjia? (really) You guys got into a fight? That's weird. I didn't know that you guys could ever get into a fight. 

Jin Guk: Forget about that. I have something to talk to you about. 


How was it????? Please comment and subscribe to tell me what you think about it so far!!! Please it really helps and encourages me to keep writing!!! I'll just to keep updating as much as I can so please keep reading!! Thank you!! Love you all. And for those of you who have already subscribed and commented, THANK YOU PLEASE KEEP DOING IT!!! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 SARAHEYO!!!!