I Want To Be Near You

Dream High After Story

Jin Guk: What do you mean your house is to the right of Hye Mi's? My house is to the right of Hye Mi's house. 

Sam Dong: Well I don't know what's going on. My manager told me that the address was right here.

Jin Guk: The must be a mistake. I bought this house 3 days ago and I only reserved it for myself.

Hye Mi: Maybe you should call your manager and see if something went wrong. Maybe he sent the wrong address to you.

Sam Dong: Yeah you're probably right. Let me call him.

Sam Dong takes out his phone and calls his manager.

Sam Dong: Hyung, what's going on? Someone else already owns this house. Are you sure you sent me the right address? Mwoh? Araseo.

He then hangs up the phone.

Jin Guk: What did your manager say?

Sam Dong: He says that there was a slight mistake and that he didn't mean to buy this house. He meant to buy the one that was to the left of Hye Mi's house. 

Hye Sung; So what are you going to do then?

Sam Dong: Well he said that he is buy the right house right now, but it is going to take a whole day before I can get the keys and everything so I'm going to have to find another place to live.

Jin Guk: Well then why don't you just come stay at my house.

Sam Dong: Are you sure about that?

Jin Guk: Of course I am. It's only for one day and besides, this will give us a good chance to catch up.

Sam Dong: Thanks. I owe you one.

Hye Mi: Ok then well it's getting late. I think we should head home Hye Sung ah.

Hye Sung: Wait I want to go and see what Oppa's house looks like. 

Hye Mi: No, it's rude to do that and besides it's already really late.

Hye Sung: But I don't have school tomorrow and you don't have work Unni. Please!!

Hye Mi: Hye Sung ah!

Hye Sung goes over to Jin Guk and grabs his arm.

Hye Sung: Please Oppa! Please.

Jin Guk smiles and rubs her head.

Jin Guk: I don't mind it at all as long as Hye Mi is okay with it.

Hye Mi: Jin Guk ah, are you sure you're okay with this?

Jin Guk: Yeah of course I am. I'm here on vacation anyways, so I don't have to do anything important tomorrow.

Hye Sung: Yay!!! Let's go Oppa.

Hye Sung drags Jin Guk into his house.

Jin Guk: Why don't you guys make yourselves at home. I'll go bring out some tea.

Jin Guk goes into the kitchen to make some teas. Everyone else is looking around the house. Hye Sung is looking at all of Jin Guk's pictures and sees a picture of everyone together when they were all younger. She smiles when she sees the picture. She then decides to sneak upstairs when no one was looking. She then goes into Jin Guk's room. She looks around his room and starts to laugh. She noticed that he had a lot of cat themed items around his room. She then sits in his chair and starts to spin in it. She then stops and starts looking at his desk. She then opens the top drawers of Jin Guk's desk and stares at what was inside. It was a picture of Hye Mi. 

Hye Sung: Why does he have a picture of Unni hidden in his desk drawer?

Hye Sung picks it up from the drawer and looks at it. She turns the picture around and sees that there are some words in the back of the picture:

I tried to forget. I tried to forget about the time we spent. I tried to forget the feelings have for you. I can't do it. I'm sorry. I know I promised you that I would forget about you, but I just can't. I still love you Go Hye Mi.......

Tears started to fall from Hye Sung's eyes. She put the picture back in the drawer and closed it. 

Jin Guk: There you are Hye Sung ah. I was looking all over for you. What are you doing in my room?

Hye Sung:......

Jin Guk: I never said that you could come up here. Look I know that you're excited to see me, but next time pelase ask me before coming up here, okay?

Hye Sung: ......

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah.

Hye Sung:.....

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah?

Hye Sung:.....

Jin Guk: Go Hye Sung!

Hye Sung: Huh? What?

Jin Guk: Guenchana?

Hye Sung: Huh? Oh, yeah.

Jin Guk: Were you crying? Are you okay? Did something happen?

Hye Sung wipes eyes.

Hye Sung: No. I just got something in my eyes that's all.

Hye Sung starts to walk but then slips because of how shocked she is. Jin Guk quickly catches her before she falls.

Jin Guk: Yah, guenchana?

Hye Sung: Yeah I'm fine. Thanks Oppa.

Jin Guk: What's wrong? You're acting strange all of a sudden. Do you not feel well?

Hye Sung: Yeah I kind of don't feel good. I think I'm going to go home.

Jin Guk: Here, let me take you home.

Jin Guk grabs Hye Sung's arm, but she brushes his arm away.

Hye Sung: No I can go home by myself.

Jin Guk; Hye Sung ah.

Hye Sung doesn't listen to Jin Guk and just goes down the stairs. Downstairs, Hye Mi and Sam Dong are talking and they were laughing. They sat right next to each other and Sam Dong was showing Hye Mi something one his phone so they were really close to each other. Jin Guk saw this and looked very sad. Hye Sung noticed how sad Jin Guk was and got even more jealous. She then started to walk to the door.

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah. Where are you going?

Jin Guk grabs her hand.

Hye Sung: I'm going home.

Hye Mi: Hye Sung ah. Why are you going home all of a sudden? You were the one who said that we should come to Jin Guk's house.

Hye Sung doesn't reply to her sister and just goes to the door.

Jin Guk follows her and turns her around.

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah, what's wrong? 

Hye Sung: Nothing is wrong. I just want to go home that's all.

Jin Guk: I don't believe you. Are you feeling sick? Did something happen?

Hye Sung; No, nothing happened. Now please let me go.

Hye Mi now walks over to Hye Sung. She touches Hye Sung's forehead.

Hye Mi: Do you have a fever or something?

Hye Sung: No, now just leave me alone.

Hye Sung tries to get away but Hye Mi grabs her.

Hye Mi: Hye Sung ah, what's wrong. You were so happy before you went upstairs. Why are you so depressed now. You don't look so good.

Hye Mi reaches out and tries to touch Hye Sungs face, but Hye Sung pushes her away. This causes Hye Mi to fall to the ground.

Jin Guk: Hye Mi ah!

Sam Dong helps Hye Mi up.

Sam Dong: Yah, Go Hye Sung! What do you think you are doing?

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah! Why did you do that? Don't you know that your sister was just worried about you!

This just made Hye Sung even more mad. She quickly turns around and tries to leave. Jin Guk grabs her arm and turns her around.

Jin Guk: Yah, Go Hye Sung. Did you hear what I said? I have had enough of this atittude of yours. Don't walk away when an adult is talking to you. 

Hye Sung is struggling to make Jin Guk let go of her hand.

Jin Guk: Yah, Go Hye Sung. I said that I'm talking to you. Why aren't you answering me?

Hye Sung: Let go of me!!

Hye Sung struggles really hard and she ends up falling to the ground. 

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah! Guenchana?

Hye Mi: Hye Sung ah!

Jin Guk helps her up, but then Hye Sung pushes Jin Guk away. Tears start falling from Hye Sung's eyes.

Jin Guk; Hye Sung ah! Why are you crying?

Hye Mi: Hye Sung ah! What's wrong did you get hurt?

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah!

Hye Sung: Oppa you're so cruel....

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah, what do you means? 

Hye Sung: You haven't chagned a bit.

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah, what do you mea-

Hye Sung: Oppa you're such an idiot!!!

Hye Sung then runs out of the house.

Hye Mi: Hye Sung ah!!

Jin Guk: Hye Sung ah!! Wait!

Jin Guk then goes after Hye Sung.


Thanks for reading everyone!!!!! Please subscribe and comment!!! I haven't seen any comments so far!!! Please comment! Just tell me what you think of the story so far. I'm sorry if it is developing to slow right now. I will try to better on the next chapter!!!! Please keep supporting me!! Thank you everyone!! =) XD I will update really really really soon so please keep reading!!