Chapter 3

Stubborn

As the teacher was explaing what to expect during the year, the work and all that. Luhan was so bored, and he wanted to talk. So he did.

"Pstt" whispered Luhan to Minseok. "I'm Luhan what's your name?"

Minseok first looked beside him to check if anyone was there and notice no one was.

"U-um are you talking to m-me?" asked Xiumin as he pointed to himself.

"Well yea, who else am I talking too?" questioned Luhan

"I-I'm sorry, u-um my name is Kim M-Minseok." stuttered the shy Minseok

"Your name is Kim M-Minseok, well that's quite a name." joked Luhan

From Minseok's point of view, he thought Luhan was making fun of him, and he's an emtional person, so tears were threatening to spill from his almond eyes. Luhan noticed the tears and panicked, he didn't mean to hurt his feelings, and he thought it was funny too. Luhan also didn't expect this response. And panick was it.

"U-um Mrs.Lee?" asked Luhan as he raised his hand.

"Yes?"

"Can I take Minseok to the nurse office? He's not feeling well."

"Of course, take care of him."

"I will."

And with that Luhan took Minseok out of the classroom then into the school's little garden. The walk was so quite you could hear Minseok wiping his eyes with his sleeve. After a minute the location was reach, and Luhan placed them both down on a bench nearby.

"U-um Minseok, look I'm really sorry that I made you cry. I didn't think you were going to cry, because I thought I was being funny, but clearly not I wasn't. And um I'm sorry I tried to joke..I'm really sorry.."

"...I-I'm sorry too L-Luhan, u-um I'm not used to people talking to me or joking, s-so when you repeated after me I-I thought you were mocking me, and I guess I felt pretty sad or mad because I barely knew y-you and I thought you were b-bullying me..I'm sorry.."

" Ahhh I see, but you don't have to be sorry, but! Let's be friends, yea?"

"No!"

"W-what? Why?"

You're justing saying that cause you pity me! I don't want you to pity me just pretend that I'm not there is better I don't want to be friends with someone who just pities me!"

Without himself knowing, Minseok was crying when he was yelling at Luhan, once again Luhan panicked, so he just hugged Minseok down to the grass, with him laying on top a crying and struggling Minseok.

"Luhan get out of me! Get off!" yelled Minseok as tears came running down even more.

"No" answered Luhan "We're going to stay like this until you calm down and stop crying or we're staing in this postion even until someone finds us."

Minseok tried to calm down, and now sniffles were just heard but to Minseok, he liked that Luhan was hugging him, he missed another person's warmth and his parents stop giving hugs too him as well. And well, Minseok started crying again but quitely on Luhan's shoulder. Luhan didn't mind Minseok's crying he would get used to it because he's determine to become Minseok's friend or even his best friend.

"Can we stay like this a bit longer" whispered Minseok as he blushed.

"Uh, I can't heard you Minseok."

"C-can w-we stay like t-this a bit longer.."

"Of course! Wake me up when you don't want to "cuddles" any more."

And with that Minseok and Luhan earned some sleep and also a hour detention.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AND THAT IS COMPLETE

I'm kidding I'm not done, I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't your liking.

Sorry for the mistakes as well

Subscribe, up vote, and/or leave comments :)