Final

Stubborn

The next day at school Minseok did everything he could to avoid Luhan. Hide behind bushes, trash cans, and even students but they just looked at him weird. At first he didn't know why he was hiding I mean come on it's Luhan what's that deer going to do to you? Then again he saw Minseok cry and look a little weak. So overall Minseok was embarrassed yup totally he was just embarrassed. But the hide-and-go-seek game didn't last because Minseok remembered that he had about almost every class with Luhan and his seat was always next to him, so he can't get out. Then Minseok decided just to ignore Luhan and his love bullets. Every now and then he would blush when Luhan came close to his face and asked what's wrong but he would just lower his head and whisper "nothing" back. That went on for about four class periods and then it was lunch, Luhan would follow Minseok about anywhere and try to get an answer out of him, but nothing was given back. So Luhan made a conclusion.

Minseok was preganant.

Kidding. 

Minseok was probably mad at him or on his man period.

At lunch Minseok went to the tree, sat and ate. Being forever Luhan he sneaked up behind Minseok and just somehow they ended up with Luhan baack-hugging a blushing Minseok.

"Y-Yah let go of me!"

"Nope. We're like this forever and ever~"

"...But I don't want to."

"Sh sh sh sh shhhhhhh. Just hurry and eat."

So Minseok ate, with Luhan back-hugging him. From far away you may think they're a couple and that's what the became after school because of a stubborn, back-hugging deer.

 

 

 

 

 

"Minseok?"

"Yeah?"

"Were you on your man period?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Hello you guys! This story is finally finished! Since I'm on winter break I thought to finish writing most of my stories and so far I'm doing good. Thank you for those you put up with the chessiness and how I always took so long to update! So thank you  very much! Go ahead and check out my other stories too! By the way if you interested in a little more personal (I doubt you are) I am running a youtube with my best friend so check that out and we also run an instagram. I hope you guys check it out.