AC || MinHee and Cora's Anniversary Pt. 2

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Cora sat across from MinHee, pulling the spoon from her ice cream and shoving it in before kicking her legs up onto her friend’s lap. MinHee shook her head, but continued to eat her ice cream.

 

Maria slammed down in the chair beside MinHee. “Okay! You said at dessert!” She smiled.

 

Reina sat beside Cora and offered a smile as well. “She’s right.”

 

Cora made a face and looked to MinHee, who laughed and nodded. With a roll of her eyes, Cora continued her tale.



 

It was Freshman year, which everyone overly exaggerated. Cora didn’t understand. It wasn’t like anything had changed, really. They were all the same people. A different school didn't change that.

 

Cora was walking towards the doors of the school, fidgeting with the bottom of her skirt, when an arm wrapped around her waist. “Nice legs, Barbie.” A voice chuckled.


Cora spun around and slammed a fist into Jinwoo’s chest, laughing loudly. “You , you know that?” She asked, crossing her arms over her chest as his twin, Minwoo, draped an arm over his shoulder. The twins had been paired in the same summer group as Cora. They were a group of trouble makers who the counselors insisted on meeting with earlier than the rest of the class, leading them to bond over their delinquency. “Did you guys get your schedules?”

 

Jinwoo nodded. “We got Mr. Woo.”

 

Cora laughed. “Minwoo, Jinwoo, Mr. Woo, you all must be related.”

 

Minwoo frowned. “Oh look, a white woman, is she your mother?”

 

“Lighten up Min,” Jinwoo said, shrugging his brother’s arm off his shoulder. “She was just messing-” Jinwoo, who was turning to start towards the shoe lockers, stopped and stared ahead, towards the gates of the school. “Woah,” He breathed.

 

Minwoo frowned. “What?” He asked, turning and, almost immediately gawking as well. “Damn-”

 

“You two are such dogs.” Cora said, turning to see what they were staring at. Her eyes landed on Im MinHee, who was in the middle of laughing with Reina, her closest friend. She wore the same uniform as everyone else, but she somehow looked better than the others. It fit her like it was intended for her and her alone. Her hair curled at the ends, bouncing slightly as she walked, and her skin looked flawless. Her eyes landed on the three and her smile dimmed a little, but she waved at Cora, who waved back.

 

Both twins spun to face Cora. “You know her?” Jinwoo asked, and Mallory shrugged. “How? Who is she? Is she a frehsman? Is she single?”

 

“Slow down,” Cora murmured, putting her hands on her waist. “MinHee isn’t that kind of girl. She isn’t into dating delinquents like you two. She’s a good girl. A really good girl. And I think she deserves-”

 

“Why don’t you introduce us?” Minwoo asked, his bottom lip. “She seems…”

 

“Are you two even listening to me? She isn’t into losers like you!” Neither twin looked away from MinHee. Cora sighed. “Fine. Let’s go.”

 

Now they looked at her, eyes wide. “Really?” Jinwoo asked. 

Cora nodded. “Yep. Come on.” She said, starting towards MinHee. When they were nearly there, she cupped her hands around . “MinHee!” She called, and the girl spun to face her. “Hey! How was your summer?”

 

MinHee looked a little caught off guard. “Uh, it was nice. Yeah, I, uh, made it into the symphony again.”

 

“Wow. That’s incredible.” Cora said, smiling. She casually turned and pretended to have only just noticed the twins. “Oh! How rude of me! MinHee, this is Minwoo and Jinwoo. Guys, this is MinHee. We went to the same middle school.”

 

Minwoo stepped forward, taking MinHee’s hand and bowing over it. “It’s a pleasure.” He said, winking.

 

MinHee blushed viciously. “Anyways,” Reina chimed in, dropping her hands on MinHee’s shoulders. “We’d better get going. Cora, would you like to join us for lunch?” Cora nodded. “Okay, we’ll meet you here. Bye guys.” She said, spinning MinHee and hurrying away.

 

Cora made a face. “You scared her away, losers.”



 

Reina nearly choked on her ice cream. “I remember that! Oh my god those two were so awkward!” She laughed, shaking her head.

 

MinHee made a face. “It’s a little disturbing that our relationship was solely based on you trying to get one of the boys with me.”

 

“It wasn’t always like that though. I told you before you started dating Minwoo that it was a terrible idea,” Cora said, continuing to eat her ice cream. “I told you the twins were trouble.”

 

MinHee shrugged, and Reina

Please log in to read the full chapter