Accusations

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Blaze and Passion all moved around the studio in unison as Stop Girl by U-Kiss blared around them. When the music stopped, and both groups striked their finishing poses, they gave it a moment. A small period full of deep breaths passed before everyone broke into shouts and hollers, congratulating each other on how well the dance went over for their first run through.

Cora shot forward and turned off the stereo, sitting on the floor and hanging her head in between her knees, resting her forehead on her hands. Nick dropped down beside her, offering a water bottle. She smiled and took it. “Thanks for talking everyone else into this.”

Nick took a sip of his water. “I didn’t have to do much talking. It was really only Minwoo who needed convincing, and that was because he has work later on tonight.”

“Bull,” Cora laughed, shaking her head. “He didn’t want to come because of MinHee and because I’d threaten to beat him up again.”

Nick shrugged. “Maybe.” He was silent for a moment. “What happened with MinHee and Minwoo anyways?”

Cora downed the rest of her water bottle and placed the empty bottle aside. “They dated in high school and MinHee was really into him, but when she lost her voice he left her because he didn’t want to learn sign language. She’s kind of been different ever since.”

Nick nodded, looking a little surprised to hear it. “Don’t you find it weird, then, that she’d go off and date his twin brother?” He pointed across the room to where MinHee and Jinwoo were practicing their part. For the Blaze version of the dance, there was a part where Jinwoo and MinHee danced against each other, rubbing bodies before parting, and the way that they moved when they did the dance could have given away their secret relationship.

But Cora knew it didn’t exist. She shook her head. “She isn’t. There’s no way. Him and Minwoo are far too similar for her to fall for that again.” She shook her head again.

Nick frowned. “Cora, I don’t mean to force you to think of your friend a certain way, but it’s not just them dancing that makes me think they’re together.” Cora turned to face her brother and he shrugged. “A few times in the past two months, when I come home from work, MinHee has been in the twins’ apartment. With Jinwoo, of course.”

Cora scowled. “No way. She doesn’t have the time, what with work and practice-”

“When’s the last time you guys practiced?” Nick asked, and Cora frowned. “Come on Cora, at least talk to her about it. I mean, she’s been supportive of your relationship, right? Shouldn’t you offer support of hers?”

Cora sighed and dropped her head on her knee. “I find it hard to believe that my friend would be stupid enough to end up with one of the twins again.” Nick shrugged and looked up at the ceiling with a sigh. “Minnie?” She called, pressing a hand to her forehead and squeezing her eyes shut. “Can you come here?”

MinHee and Jinwoo exchanged a look and then both moved to stand in front of Cora and her brother. “What’s wrong? Is your head okay?” She signed, and Cora nodded.

“Bit of a migraine.” She answered, looking up at her friend. “Please don’t take me asking this as an insult or anything but, is there something you’d like to tell me?” MinHee looked confused, so Cora gestured between the two. “Lately you and Jinwoo have been kind of inseparable.”

Both MinHee and Jinwoo looked surprised. “Are you asking if we’re dating?” Jinwoo asked, and Cora nodded, looking a little awkward due to the situation. Jinwoo looked to MinHee, who was looking for an answer. Jinwoo knew immediately that, not only did she not want to mention the surgery but, she didn’t want to tell Cora yes, that she was dating Jinwoo. He made the decision when he wrapped her arm around MinHee’s waist and pulled her against him. “Look, we don’t really use titles. I mean, I love her and it’s evident she digs me,” Nick laughed at this and Jinwoo shook his head. “Seriously Nick you’re not helping. We didn’t tell you because it’s not a relationship.”

Cora looked surprised, but more frustrated. “So you’re just… sleeping together?” Jinwoo choked a little on an answer, and Cora scowled. “Not that I don’t love you Jinwoo, and don’t take this personally, but what the hell Minnie? You just got over his twin brother! Remember him? The guy who broke your heart to the point that you close yourself up, to me included, for years?” Cora stood. “I can’t believe that you’d do this less than a month after you told me you were finally done with Minwoo. Or was that because you were already with Jin?” Shaking her head and crossing her arms, she shifted from foot to foot. “You couldn’t have even told me? Not even the other night, when I told you… forget it, I’m going to get some air.”

“Seriously Cora, don’t be so dramatic.” Jinwoo groaned, turning as Cora walked towards the door of the studio.

Cora stopped dea

Please log in to read the full chapter