Chapter Two

East High

- Donghae POV - 

"..! this is !" I looked at my shirt and it's really a mess. 

I look at the girl in front of me, who's responsible on messing with me. She's dead.

"i'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump on you. it's your fault. You're not looking where you are walking." She said it in a cold tone. Now it's like it's all my fault. arggghhhh.

"! stupid! Don't you know who am I?" I asked in frustration.

"No. as if I care." and then she leaves with her friends. but wait. She's going back.

pouring the milk tea on my face. "by the way, Don't you ever dare call me stupid." and she walks away.

i just look at her. She mess with a wrong person. 

=================================================================================

- Yuri POV - 

aishh. what a day. a jerk call me a stupid? Yuri Kwon was called stupid? how dare he is! He's ugghhhhh. He's getting on my nerves. I know I became mean when i pour the Milk ea on his face but aishhh. I just can't help it. He call me STUPID. No one dares to say those kind of things to me. 

I call Yoona to inform her that we need to be on East High tomorrow morning to see our room. I told my dad to get the biggest room since there's the three of us. Yes I've convinced Seohyun and Yoona to enroll at East High in condition that i'll buy them 10 Pairs of clothes with Shoes. And that's the reason why i was in the mall earlier to buy some stuffs for school. I have body guards but I let them went to the Van first since they're holding at least 20 bags each person. I am a shopaholic. -.- 

Enough for this day so I need to rest for tomorrow. Goodnight Everyone. :*

Next Day:

"Yul! Yul! Wake up!!" I heard voices of girls who's giggling inside my room.

"Hurry up! wake up!" and the last thing i knew I threw a pillow on their faces. Yes Yoong and Seo is here in my room.

"hahahahahahaha. go and take a bath we're going to East High." Yoong said while laughing. 

I have no choice but to take my bath since the two pushed me on my bathroom. they were harsh right? and they were bullies. Bullying me. -.-

After an hour or so we are done and ready to go. I'll give you a pick on are attire. 

 

33368466.jpg

how do we look? Gorgeous right? XD

Now it's time to go to East High. Goodbye to my room for now. i'm surely gonna miss this. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two was busy exploring the place like kids. 

"So i'll leave you girls. By the way here's your schedule. There will be an orientation tomorrow at 8 in the morning. Everyone is required to come. Go to the auditorium." she smiles at me. " Enjoy your stay here and study hard." 

"sure ma'am. we will." I smiled at her and the Principal leaves. 

I closed the door and locked it. I saw Yoong who's busy looking at the clothes I bought for her and Seo was busy reading a book. 

I haven't formally introduce to guys my best friends. 

im_yoona_love_rain_edit_by_homuraakemi2-

 

Meet Im Yoona. She's one of my best friend since we were babies. Her parents were running a clothing company. She's gorgeous like me. She's the most talkative and like to go to parties. She likes boys. 

 

Screen-Shot-2013-07-02-at-11.41.25-PM.pn

 

and this one is Seo joo hyun, we call her Seohyun or Seo. Her family owns a Shoe company. She's the opposite of Yoona. She's quiet. Very shy in public or to people she doesn't know.She's a bookworm. Very gorgeous like me too. 

They are my best of friends since we were babies. Our parents were good business partners too. We do know the personalities of one another well. We treat each other like sisters. And Iam so lucky to have them in my life.