Chapter Five

East High

tumblr_m937d3x6bN1r9vlc4o1_1280.jpg

Yuri POV

Indeed it is the first day of the school. I wake up to see Yoona still sleeping soundly. I look for Seohyun and she's already out of her bed. i went to the side of Yoona's bed to wake her up. 

 

"yoong~ah better wake up now. you'll gonna be late for school." i tried to wake her up but she's not moving so i decided to take my shower first. 

 

after a 20 minute shower / concert i went out from the bathroom. And still yoong is sleeping soundly. I look for a simple outfit and found a pair of jeans, a simple balck shirt and a pair of white stilettos. I glanced at the mirror to see myself. this would be perfect.

 

I look for a paper and pen and write a simple note for Yoona and leave it on her side table then went out of the room.

 

it was still early so i decided to go first on a food store to buy something for breakfast. my class is at 8:00 in the morning and it's only 7:00 am. I go better text Seohyun.

 

where were you? - me

 

Class. - Seohyun

 

at this early? - me

 

Yeah. my biology is at 7 am. - Seohyun

 

oh i see. sorry for disturbing you. call me later after your class let's have lunch together. - me

 

alright yul. paii - Seohyun

 

I went to the counter to order a caesar salad and an orange juice. I look for a vacant seat and waited for my order to arrive.

 

=======================================================================================================================

donghae-topless-drama.jpg

Donghae POV

After i jog, i went to my room to take a quick shower before heading to my first class. i look at my watch and it's 7:00 in the morning. it's still early for my 8:00 class so i decided to buy a coffee since i haven't eaten my breakfast yet. I get a pair of jeans, a black shirt and a sneakers then head my way to the coffee shop.

 

as i was heading my way to the coffee shop. i walked passed to the food store. i stop for a while and turn around to see a familiar face near the window. 

 

she's alone huh. i smirk of the thought. instead of going to the coffee shop, i decided to go to the food store.

 

i went to the cashier and order a sandwich and  chocolate drink. after paying my bill, i look for a vacant sit nearer to where she is sitting. 

 

my order just arrive after waiting for 5 minutes. she's using her phone. looks like she's texting someone.

 

does she has a boyfriend?

I examine her. those long fingers of her. long-legged. she looks like a korean. but her skin was tanned. I find her skin y. Well, she has a great body. those curves are perfect. and she's not that skinny. her face is beautiful. the pointed nose, sparkling eyes and her pinkish lips. this girl is hot. 

 

i smirk of the thought. But she's not my type after all. Girls? they were just a bunch of trash who only knew was to run after boys. they are boring. Besides i'm still hoping that she'll come back. I really miss her. Damn.

 

=======================================================================================================================

YURI POV

when i'm done with my salad and orange juice. i check on my time. it's 7:40 am. I still have time to walk for my first class.

 

i get my back and head my way out of the store. 

 

I am now in front of my room. by the way i'm taking a business Administration course since i am the only successor of my parent's company. i took a deep sigh and enter the room. I walk in the room with my head up and look for a vacant seat. I saw a seat at the back. I took my seat and put my bag down waiting for the professor to come in.

 

"hi" someone from my side offer his right hand on me for a shake hand.

 

"hi. :)" i accepted his hand.

 

" by the way i'm Lu Han" he smiles at me. 

 

"yuri. kwon Yuri" i said in a polite way. after that the teacher came in the room and introduce herself. 

 

30 minutes had passed and i'm bored. i really hate biology. ughh. i decided to look outside the window and didn't bother to listen on what the professor is saying.

 

"Mr. Lee. first day of the class you are late!" i heard the professor scolding someone in front. i look in front to see a man looking at me while smirking.

 

". it's him again."