Chapter Four

East High

" yoona. will you please keep quiet"

 

Yuri just continue eating her food and didn't even bother to listen on what Yoona is going to say.

 

Yoona made a face and turned to seohyun.

 

"Seo! Kyahhhhh~ he's really handsome. he's pointed nose, he's handsome face, those eyes." Yoona said dreamingly.

 

"Yuri unnie~ try these sweet potatoes of mine, it taste good." seohyun gave a peace of her potato to Yuri.

 

"chinjja? mmmmm~ it really taste good huh" Yuri and Seohyun and their foods, ignoring what Yoona has to say.

 

"aisht~ you two are not even listening to me~" pout

 

"cause you're talking nonsense things again~" -yuri

 

"i'm talking about boys Yuri. and boys are not nonsense. They are a gift from heaven. - yoona

 

"more like a trouble came from above." Yuri and seohyun both giggled to tease Yoona.

 

"aisht~ anyways i'll see you two at the dorm later okay? " - yoona

 

"where were you going unnie?" - seohyun

 

" eomma called me earlier and we're going to have a dinner. see you later sisters."

 

Yoona bid her goodbye and went outside of the cafeteria. 

 

=========================================================================================================

Yoona POV

 

i bid my goodbye with my twinnies, yuri and seohyun and went straight to the parking area where our family driver is waiiting. as i was walking at the corridor still dreaming for the handsome guy i saw earlier, i bumped into a wall. 

"ouch" my kissed the floor. and my forehead hurts. ughh i am very clumsy.

 

"ah miss? are you alright?" then suddenly a man's hand was stretched into mine.

 

"here let me help you get up" i accepted his hand and he helped me to stand up. 

 

"i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to bump into you, but i guess we're  both not looking directly on our way...." did i heard him right? did he just said that i bump into him and not to a wall? so if it is not a wall then why is it even hard? 

 

"ahh. i'm really sorry miss but i really have to go. i'm in a hurry." 

 

i know that it is really a wall and not a human. but if that's the case. then he should be sorry for what he did to me.

"hey....! huh? where did he go? aisht! what an arrogant man!" tsssssss. '

 

==================================================================================================

Siwon POV

 

i was in a hurry cause we still have a basketball practice at the gym and I'm definitely sure that donghae is pissed right now. hahahahahaha.

 

i was running on the corridor and was about to turn right at the end when something hit me and then i saw girl whose already sitting on the floor rubbing his forehead.

 

"ah miss? are you alright?" 

 

"here let me help you to get up" i extended my hand to help her get up. i examined her face and she's not even familiar. She's pretty but i'm really in a hurry. maybe next time.

 

""i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to bump into you, but i guess we're  both not looking directly on our way. and i know it's my fault cause i didn't see a beautiful girl was coming my way" 

 

! is she even listening to me? 

 

beep~

 

i checked my phone to see Hae is calling.

 

"ahh. i'm really sorry miss but i really have to go. i'm in a hurry." 

 

we'll gonna see each other again and next time you'll be in my bed. but now i need to go.