Chapter One

East High

I wake up early in the morning to do my stuffs. it's 8 o'clock and i am still lazy to go up from my bed. yes you heard it right. I am awake but still lying on my bed. I have to go to my new school to enroll. my dad will accompany me since my loving mother was at new york due to business issues. well what's new? My parents was always not around so i'm kinda used of it. I'm going to study at East High. That school was known for being the most influential school in the world. Why? Simply because the students are rich like me. :et's just say that Class A people are the once who are allowed to enter this school. 

I heard three knocks on my door. "miss yuri, your father called and said be ready. She will pick you at 10 o'clock."

"alright. make me a breakfast. i'll be ready after an hour." 

"yes miss." And I made my way to the bathroom. After 30 minutes of shower, I look for a suit that would perfectly fit me. 

"gotcha. i found one." i giggled. 

 

131023-snsd-yuri-and-seohyun-billboard-k

 

I look at the mirror to see myself. "I look perfect." i smiled.

"yes of course baby you are." i turn to look who it was and i saw daddy. 

i run to him ang hug him so tight.

"daddy!! i missed you."

"i missed you too baby, are you ready? you looked perfect."

i giggled, " of course daddy. but i haven't eat my breakfast yet," i pout.

"alright. just let's eat together downstairs." 

i smiled. This is once in a blue moon. I usually eat alone. I sigh.

I eat with my daddy. minutes later we went our way to his car and my dad went our way to east high.

===============================================================================

It's been a long day for me. I spend my day with my dad cause' by tomorrow he will go back to korea. The thought of it makes me sad. I have everything but the affection and the presence of my parents? i lack on it.

East High was very big. The facilities is really good. And as a student, i need to follow their policy and that is I need to stay at east high for the whole semester. ughhh. I really need to convince Yoong and Seohyun to be with me on East High. 

========================================================================================================

Author's note : well i know it . hahahahaha. i try to make a longer one. huhuhuhu. Don't forget to comment and give suggestions. hahahaha