Chapter Five

Melancholy Of Love

Buuuuzzzzzzz!

Hanbin gets up as he heard the doorbell rang.It's been weeks since he saw Lee hi from the hospital but the painful words are still fresh to Hanbin. And it kills him whenever he remember what Lee hi said to him.

As Hanbin opens the door he saw a mail man waiting for him.

" is this Mr.Kim Hanbin's house?" The mail man asked

"Ne.I'm Kim Hanbin" Hanbin simply answered

"there's a package for you"

Hanbin wondered where the unknown package came from as he get his hands on it. He put it on the table and as he examined the box he saw a letter on it he top of it

"To: Mr. Kim Hanbin
From: Song Home Shopping Center "

Hanbin hesitates to open the box but then he wondered what's inside of it so he decided to opened it. As he opened the box, He found a two box of expensive perfume and expensive looking watch inside. Hanbin was surprised on what he just received.  He wondered why would a Shopping Center give this kinds of expensive things to him, he didn't even remember joining a raffle draw. He found a letter inside and read it.

" Thank you for what you did for Yuna. Please accept this compensation for saving her life. I hope you like them."

When Hanbin  finished reading the letter he realized that the package is from Lee hi. He put the things back in the box and took it with him as he goes out.

-----

As Yuna walks through the lobby Jinhwan runs towards her.

"Ms. Song" Jinhwan called to her

Yuna turns around and found Jinhwan catching his breath as he finally reached  Yuna.

"Mr.Kim, why are you running?  Did something happened?" Yuna worriedly asked

"ani.  I just wanted to asked you if you're  going to have your lunch now" Jinhwan  asked

"Ne oppa. You want to eat with me? "

Yuna covers when she realized she called Jinhwan as her oppa and didn't  address him as Mr. Kim even though  they're still in the building.

"omo mian Mr. Kim" She humbly bowed in front of Jinhwan

"you don't  have to do that Yuna-ssi" Jinhwan said to Eunna

"Omo! Mian Ms. Song" Jinhwan imitates  Yuna

The two both laughed at each other on what Jinhwan did.

"now we're even" Jinhwan  said to Yuna

"ne" Yuna smiled at him

"shall we? I think I'm getting hungry" Jinhwan stated

As the two walked together Yuna didn't  noticed thats she's about to bump onto the security guard who carries a box.

"Omo main" Yuna apologies as she help the guard to  pick the box

Suddenly Yuna saw a very familiar name written to one of the boxes.

"Kim Hanbin"

"Excuse me, I just wanted to ask if where are you going to take that box?" Yuna asked to the guard as she hands him the box

"Oh, a man came here and said that he wanted to return this package to miss Lee hi"

"A man?" Yuna wondered

"And why would Lee hi sent a package to this man?" Jinhwan asked

"Maybe because she wanted to thank him for saving my life"  Yuna muttered

"Lee hi meet the man who rushed you to the hospital? " Jinhwan asked

"Ne. I think so. Few days ago when I'm still in the hospital I decided to asked a nurse regarding to the man who rushed me in the hospital. The nurse told me that the man didn't stay too long. I feel disappointed because I was not able to thank him properly. But then the nurse told me that Lee hi knows the man because she saw them talking to each other and it seems that they knew each other "

"Lee Hi talked to him? Thats odd Ms. Lee Hi never told me about the man who took you to the hopital" Jinhwan wondered

Yuna really wanted to meet the man who save her life and wanted to thank him properly. If it's not for him, her life would be endangered. 

"Kim Hanbin" Yuna clearly reads the man's name that is written on the paper that she asked from the nurse

Ever since she knew Hanbin's name. His name was always on the girl's mind.  Yuna couldn't stop thinking the name of the man who saved her.  The more she thinks of him the more she got curious about him. She really wanted  to meet him but she doesn't know where to find him.

Yuna personally asked the guard to give her the box. She said she will just be the one to return the box to Lee hi but then she's planning to return it to Hanbin personally. She really wanted to know him and thank him personally for what he did.

-----

Yuna curiously walked through the neighborhood as she looked  for the number of the house she was looking for.  She humbly followed the address that's written on the package. Her heart beats fast as she took a step near the house she was looking for. 

Yuna found an old looking small house that is made from woods and has a plain rusty roof. Yuna walks towards the marron and rusty gate of the house and tries to knock. But as she knocks she paused and suddenly feel nervous. She wondered what if the man she's looking was not there. What if the man she was looking for is a man she needs to avoid. Many thought is swirling inside Yuna mind but in the end she knows she was really desperate to see him.

Yuna knocks on the gate and wait for someone to opened it but as seconds passed she still haven't received any response. She tries to knock again but in the end disappointment is what Yuna received.

"Maybe he went outside for a minute" Yuna muttered to her self

She decided to wait for the man to come back. Yuna strongly hoped she will finally see him and thank him.

Minutes and hours had passed but Yuna was still there waiting like forever. But it haven't weakened her hope to see the man. She knows this can be her only way to see him. To thank him.

----

A tall figure appeared infront of Yuna as she sits near the house while sleeping. The  guy slowly walks towards the her and observed her. He kneels at the level of the girl as he observes her more.

"Miss, wake up" the guy said

Yuna quickly wakes up as the guy gently shakes Yunas shoulder. Yuna was suddenly startled when she saw a man looking straight to her. 

"Omo! Mian" Yuna gets up from the ground

" it's seems you enjoyed your time sleeping there" the guy cheekily said

"Ah.... I guess I passed out while waiting for him" Yuna said

"Who? " The guy asked

Yuna suddenly remember what is her intention for going there. 

" I know it's kind of rude to ask this but are you Kim Hanbin?" She asked

"Kim Hanbin? Ani. I'm not Kim Hanbin. My name is Jung Chanwoo" The guy answered

"Jung Chanwoo? So you lived here?" Yuna asked as she points the house

" N-ne.I kinda lived there with the man you're looking for" Chanwoo answered

"He lives here? By the way where is he?"

" He went out.... for a while I  think"

"When is he coming back? "

" I don't know. Maybe later? Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow.  Hanbin is always  likes that,  he really wants to wander around the city not knowing where he going. I suggest you just tell me what you want to say to him" Chanwoo suggests

"Ah... is that so, too bad but I really wanted to talk to him personally " Yuna said

" something personal huh?"

"Not really, I just wanted to thank him personally.... "

"Thank me for what?" A strange voice commented

"hyung!" Chanwoo called to Hanbin

Yuna gulps as she turns around to see the owner of the voice. She found a tall guy wearing a simple white tee and jeans.  His black hair was a bit of messy his plump lips and his nose especially his eyes was really familiar with Yuna. Suddenly she remembered the guy who saved her before, when she's about to hit by a car.  It was the guy who grabbed her. 

"You. You're the same guy who saved me before. By any chance, are you also the one who took me to the hospital last time?"

" what if I'm the guy who saved you? You've got a problem with that?"

"Ani..."Yuna answered shortly

"What are you doing here? What do you want?" Hanbin coldly asked

"I-I just.. I just wanted to thank you for what you did. I really owe you my life" Yuna answered as she bowed infront of him formally

" you don't need to thank me. It's just  happened that I'm the only one who can help you"Hanbin said

" here" Yuna gives the the paper bag

"I already returned that earlier why are you giving it to me again?" Asked Hanbin

"Don't you like it?... I-I can change it if you want. Just say me what you want" Yuna said

" tch. Rich people"

Hanbin turned his back from Yuna and ignore what she said. He walk inside his house without even saying any other word.

"Mr.Kim wait" Yuna called

" I don't need those kind of things. Go home and don't ever comeback" Hanbin coldly said to Yuna

Yuna and Chanwoo was left alone in front of the house. Yuna doesn't  understand why did Hanbin just turned his back from her and why did he acted so called towards her.

"Mianhe for Hanbin's attitude. He's really a nice guy actually. Maybe he just encountered some problems" Chanwoo commented

"Ah...I  understand. I'm sorry too for making some trouble. By the way thank you" Yuna bowed to Chanwoo

"Ah ne" Chanwoo also bowed to Yuna

As Yuna walked away from the house she wondered why is Hanbin's attitude was cold towards her.  She really didn't expect him to be like that. She thought the guy would give her a warm actions like what he did for her before. 

"Maybe Chanwoo was right. Hanbin just have a problem" Yuna thought

In the end Yuna felt satisfied because she finally meet and thank the guy who save her life not only once but twice. Yuna thought that this should be finally over because she finally thank Hanbin for what he did for her but deep inside Yuna feels like she still wanted to know more about Hanbin. Yuna knows she's still curious about the guy who save her life. 

---

AN; I'M SO SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY LATE UPDATE GUYS.HUHUHU! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATE THIS FANFIC. SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT. I CAN'T WRITE AND UPDATE BECAUSE LATELY I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY  WITH MY STUDIES (IT'S REALLY HARD TO BE A COLLEGE STUDENT) (--__--) PLEASE BEAR WITH ME MY DEAR CHINGUS. FROM THIS MOMENT I PROMISE TO SPEND MY FREE TIME ON WORKING ON THIS STORY.  BY THE WAY IKON JUST DEBUTED!!! (CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS WHEN I WATCHED THEIR MV'S) SO PROUD OF MY BOYS,HUHUHU! LOOKING FORWARD FOR THEIR UPCOMING MUSICS AND ALSO WINNER! I'M SO THIRSTY FOR THEIR COMBACK! WAAAHHH! WELL THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO WRITE FOR NOW.HEHEHE I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE. PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUTHS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. HOPE YOU ENJOY.

Khurstldo