Chapter Three

Melancholy Of Love
After what happened at the dinner celebration. Yuna decided to work more harder than before.She still hasn't given up her dream yet. Her dream to be accept by her brother as a part of Song family. What happened that night was just a grim reminder to Yuna that she's still need to show what she really can do to prove herself  to her father especially  to her brother, Mino who thinks that she doesn't deserve to be part of the company and their family.
Yuna worked so hard day and night. For her time is gold. She always spent time to the works that was given to her. Her only break is when Jinhwan visits her in her in her table. 
"Are you alright ms. Song? You look pale" Jinhwan noticed to Yuna as he put some paper works to her desk
"Ah.....Ne I'm alright. Don't mind me" she said as she types on the keyboard
"Is everything fine? you seem so busy these pass few days. Do you need help with  some paper  works? " Jinhwan offers
"Everything is fine Mr.Kim don't  worry I can handle all of this. Besides I know you're also busy with some work with the president"
" can I ask you a favor? " Jinhwan suddenly asked to Yuna
"Ne. What is it?" Yuna stopped what she's doing
Jinhwan paused for a while before he says what he wanted to ask. Jinhwan was hesitating on what he wanted to say to Yuna.
" uhm... can you just... can you just call me Jinhwan when we're outside of the company or when we are not in our work?" Jinhwan manage to say
Yuna shyly smiled in front of Jinhwan.  She never called  Jinhwan  by his first name before. Ever since they worked together she always addressed the guy by his surname.
" so you want me to call you Jinhwan? " Yuna asked
"N-ne... if it doesn't bother you. If you don't  want to..... "
"Jinhwan oppa!" Yuna suddenly  interrupts
Jinhwan was surprised on what Yuna called him. It's the first time she called him by his first name. Jinhwan felt so happy that time that he wanted to spend more time with Yuna.
"From now own I'm  going  to call you Jinhwan oppa since you asked me to"
"Is it really okay for you to call me oppa"
"Ne besides you're older than me"
"Hmmm.... arasso" Jinhwan  smiled
Suddenly Yuna feel a little dizzy and a sharp pain strikes in her head. She touched her forehead  and tries to massage it.
"Is there something wrong? " Jinhwan  asked
"A-ani....nothing's wrong" Yuna replies
When Jinhwan left Yuna, she continued  her work and ignore what she felt. She really needs to finished  the paper works  Mino had given to her. She stayed on the office all night just to finish what she was doing. 
She decided to ride a bus going home since her car still needs to be fix. As she walk by the park she saw the magnolia flowers  falling in the ground. She decided to go to the park and have a quick sight seeing to the magnolia trees. She sat down on the bench where she usually sits and admires the pink and white flowers that falling slowly on the ground. Watching the magnolia flowers is one of her favorite past time because when she was still young her mother used to brought her in the park and have a sight seeing to the magnolia trees whenever its start  to bloom.
The magnolia flowers also reminds her of her mother who died early because of cancer. At the early age her mother told her before that life can be unfair and miserable. The world can be a cruel place where you can find many heartless and fiendish people. Who can lure you down and do bad things behind your back. But for Yuna, the world is the only place where  good people exist. People that can protect you, love you and make you happy.
As Yuna stood up from the bench a sharp pain invades her head again. She suddenly felt more giddy this time than before . The place starts to swirl in her sight.  She tried to take a step but as she try her sight flashed into black.
Yuna collapsed to the ground. Many people saw her and run towards her but instead of helping her they just stare and look at her. No one dares to carry her because they don't  know her and it's  because they are afraid on what might  happen if they're going to touch her. Suddenly a guy walk through the crowd  when he saw Yuna on the ground. Its Hanbin the guy who saved her before. He walks towards her and tries to wake her up but it's no use so he decided to carry her. 
"Move! " Hanbin yelled as the people  make a way for them
When Hanbin managed to find a taxi he hurriedly demand to take them to the hospital. The nurses hastily took Yuna inside the hospital and examined her.
Hanbin decided  to have a walk to the park that time. The bunch of people in the park caught his attention.When he decided  to take a look on what's happening he saw a very familiar girl who was laying on the ground. When he finally remembered her he dashed towards her.
Hanbin waited for minutes before the doctor finally approach him.
"How is she? " Hanbin stood up from the chair
"She's alright now. She just need to rest" the doctor  answered
"What happened to her? Why did she collapsed? "Hanbin asked
"She's collapsed because of extreme  fatigue. Her body can't take it anymore so she suddenly break down. She is lacking in rest. I suggest you let your girlfriend  rest for a while"
"Uhm....she's not my girlfriend.She's just someone I know" Hanbin replied
"Ah... I'm sorry about that. By the way you can see her now" the doctor stated
Yuna was peacefully laying on the bed as Hanbin enters the room. He slowly walk towards her and look at her.Hanbin feels pity towards Yuna. He wondered why is the girl looks so troubled.
After a few minutes Hanbin decides to go out for a while. As he walks to the hallway a vet familiar girl caught  his attention. This time it's not Yuna. The girl looks so elegant. She was wearing a very formal dress with some expensive looking  jewellery. Hanbin tries to walk towards the girl but he's  frozen on where he is. His heart beats so fast when he completely saw the girl's face. It's Lee hi the girl he's been longing for years . As Lee hi turns around she saw Hanbin who's making it's way towards her.  Leehi's eyes widen as she saw Hanbin.  She couldn't  believe what she just saw. Hanbin suddenly  run towards her and embrace her tightly. Lee hi didn't know what she should do. She just stood their letting Hanbin hug her. 
" Yah! Lee Ha Yi where have you been all this time?! I've been looking for you!" Hanbin said to Lee hi
"H-Hanbin when did you... "
"I've been out for a months now.As soon I was released I started looking for you and Bobby. By the way ajhumma from the neighborhood told me that you had a scholarship in America.I thougth youre still in America. By the way How was it? Did you already finished  you degree? How does  it feel to live there?.. "
"I'm living here now" Lee hi shortly said
" really? where? how's Bobby By the way?" Hanbin continued  to asked
" he's fine"
Hanbin noticed that Lee hi looks like she's  not with herself. She doesn't look good.
"Are you alright Lee hi?" Hanbin finally  asked
Suddenly a nurse came towards them.
" Excuse me miss...oh you already meet the guy.....By the way he's the one who rushed your sister here" the nurse said to Lee hi then passed by
"Your sister? " Hanbin looks at Lee hi
"N-Ne, my sister-in-law" she simply said to Hanbin
Hanbin wondered why did Lee hi already  have a sister-in-law.
"What sister-in-law?"
Lee hi didn't response back to Hanbin and tries to figure out how is she going to tell him that she's already married.
"Yah Lee HaYi how are you related to that girl? " Hanbin asks again
"She's the sister of my husband" Lee hi finally spoken
"w-what? "
"I'm already married Hanbin"
Hanbin couldn't believe what he just heard from Lee hi. It feels like everything is falling into pieces.  All the dreams they dreamt before, the laugh they shared and  promised they made together just fade away because of those words. Hanbin tries to collect his self and asked Lee hi again
"You're lying right? Tell me you're just lying" Hanbin says to Lee hi as he touch the girls face
"I'm not lying Hanbin. I'm telling you the truth. I'm already married. I know it's  hard to accept it but you need to. I'm  happy now. I'm sure you're also happy right now because you finally got your freedom" Lee hi said as she removed Hanbin's hand from her
" so you're telling me to get over on what happened and forget you like that?  How can you simply say that after all  we've been through"
Lee hi shook her head as she became speechless on what Hanbin said. She new this time will come but she never expected  that it will happen  in this kind of situation.
"Did you already forgot the dreams we used to build together. Did you already  forgot how much you love me? Is it because I'm not with for all those years? Didn't you promise that you will wait for me no matter  what happened? "
"promises are meant to be broken Hanbin" Lee hi told him
Hanbin doesnt know what to say to Lee hi anymore. The words he heard from Lee hi slapped him so hard that he couldn't feel his body anymore. Hanbin wants to cry but he couldn't do that in front of the person who made him feel that. Instead he wants to look he's okay in front of Lee hi.
Suddenly Lee hi's phone rang. She took her phone from her bag and answered the call. 
"Mr.Kim, yes I'm  already here in the hospital.......No I still  haven't  check her.......Yes. I'm on my way to her room now..... I'll just give you an update later.  Okay goodbye" Lee hi speaks to the phone
After the call Lee hi walks through  Hanbin but the guy caught her arms making her stop from walking away.
" do you still love me? " Hanbin suddenly  asked to Lee hi
"my feelings for you have already change Hanbin" Lee hi answered as she removed her arms from Hanbin
"Please don't appear in my sight again" Lee hi added as she walks away from him
Hanbin couldn't believe what Lee hi said to him. He never thought this will happen.When he's still in prison he thought everything will going back to normal. Hanbin foolishly believe to Lee hi words.He suddenly thought if everything Lee hi had told her before was just a lie. Was the love they shared together was just a lie?