Chapter One

Melancholy Of Love

Tragedy in life normally comes with betrayal and compromise, and trading on your integrity and not having dignity in life. That's really where failure comes. Tom Cochrane

"I will wait for you Hanbin" Lee Hi said as Hanbin release the girl's hand from him

Hanbin sadly watched Leehi as she walk away from him. He will never have his old life back. He was sentenced in prison on a crime he didn't even commit. Hanbin took the responsibility to stay in prison for 10 years instead of Leehi. Hanbin knew Leehi is innocent. Leehi is nice and caring girl who can't stab a man with a knife. Hanbin believe all of this since he and Leehi are childhood friends. And as they grew together they found a very special thing from each other. They became more than friends and promise to build their own dreams together.

Leehi visits Hanbin everyday and talk about each other's experience everyday. Hanbin never felt lonely that time because it didn't matter to him if he's in prison he felt contented as long as he saw and talk to Leehi everyday. But as the days, weeks, months and years had passed Leehi started to rarely visit him. Hanbin always said to himself that Leehi is just busy but as the ten years passed he never had a chance to see Leehi's face again.

When Hanbin finally got out from the prison the first thing that came from his mind is to find Leehi.

Hanbin sat to the bench at the bus stop to wait for the bus. The cheery blossom are gently flying with the wind. Hanbin lift his hand to catch some cherry blossoms. He remember the days when He and Leehi always watched the cherry blossom in the park. They love to watch it together as they listen to one music. They sang together and tell each other's joke. Life is simple and happy back then even though they had a miserable background. Leehi's brother became a rebel since their parents died in an accident together with Hanbin's family. They got in a car crash accident. Hanbin and Leehi together with Leehi's brother Bobby are the only survivor in that accident. Hanbin's life was a total wretched when his family died. His parents together with his sister. He will never forget that day.But life is still good for Hanbin because Leehi was always with him. Leehi became the light of Hanbin and so did Leehi. Hanbin was a very especial person for her. Whenever Leehi needed him Hanbin always respond and do everything for her.Hanbin is willing to give his life to Leehi, so the girl can live in peace and comfort.

Hanbin watched the surrounding as he stepped out from the bus. He took a walk through the park where he used to went together with Leehi.

------

Hanbin looked at this!" Leehi ran towards Hanbin as she open her palms

"a petal?" Hanbin muttered

" ne~ aren't they pretty?" She asked

" those are just petals what's so especial about that" he commented sitting on the bench

"why are you always like that?" Leehi pouted

"what?"

"nothing" Leehi shook her head

"aish! tell me what is it" Hanbin turned to her

"why are you always taking things seriously?" Leehi raised her head

Hanbin just smiled and didn't answer Leehi's question.

"everytime I asked you about being so serious you just smile and didn't say anything" The girl crossed her arms

" do you hate me for always doing that?" Hanbin asked

Leehi didn't say anything instead she turned her back at Hanbin

"I see,but you loved me for being like this anyway so I don't mind" Hanbin smiled again as he lean on the bench

"the cherry blossom has nothing compared to your beauty" Hanbin stated

Leehi slowly turned her back and look at Hanbin.

" I know that already" Leehi replied

"so youre not mad at me now?"

"ne, apology accepted" the girl smiled

------

Hanbin stood infront of a a house. He stood there for almost half an hour. Suddenly a woman notice him.

"excuse me" the woman poke at Hanbin

Hanbin turned around to look at the woman. He recognized the woman and took a bow.

"Oh, it's Hanbin. It's been a long time since i saw you. How have you been?"

" I just got out from prison" Hanbin said honestly

The woman awkwardly look at Hanbin as she heard Hanbin's answer.

" Are you here to see Leehi?" the woman tries to change the topic

" ne. I'm here to see her" Hanbin respond

" ah..too bad for you. But Leehi don't live here anymore. Don't you know that Leehi moved to another country because she got a scholarship and decided to continue her studies to became a business woman" the woman explained

"jinja? How about her brother, Bobby?" Hanbin asked

" oh, her brother is with her.They moved together just last year."

" last year?"

" ne, Wait. Didn't Leehi told you? I thought you we're friends. She could've told you about that since you we're really close"

" ah.I think I forgot that since I've been lock inside for a long time" Hanbin fake a smile

Hanbin look so blank as he walk. He has no idea about Leehi moving in other country and leaving him without even a word from her. Thoughts flood Hanbin's head as he try to find an answer to his own questions.

"Why would she just left me like that?"

Hanbin is really confuse and doesn't know where to find Leehi.

He sat down on the bench in the park still thinking what should he do when suddenly a girl caught his attention. The girl is sitting on the bench with a sad expression. The girl looked like something is bothering her. Hanbin watched the girl for half an hour and realize that maybe the girl also has a problem like him.

The girl finally stood up and start walking like she's not with her self. Hanbin surprisingly followed the girl. Hanbin didn't know why is he even following the girl. He just got this feeling that he wanted to comfort her. He followed the girl until they stopped on the crowd waiting to cross on the other side. Hanbin Blend in the crowd so the girl doesn't noticed him. But when the crowd start crossing the girl just stood there not moving an inch. Hanbin try to move close to her. The girl didn't noticed when the red light appeared so when she took a step to cross on the road a car almost bump on her. Hanbin grabbed the girl's body at speed and embraced her. The girl was very shock on what happened.

" what are you thinking?!" Hanbin asked frantically while releasing the girl from his embrace

" uhm...I didn't know that.."

" if you're planning to kill your self be sure to do it alone. Don't let anyone interrupt you" Hanbin said carelessly

Hanbin just realize that he wrong for saying those words. But as he apologize he girl interrupted him.

" I'm sorry. It's my fault. Sorry for making you save my life" the girl suddenly said

Hanbin was surprised on what the girl said.

The girl gritted her teeth gave a sigh.

"thank you by the way for saving my life" the girl bowed

" it's alright. Just be careful next time"

" ne, arasso. I'm sorry again" the girl bowed again

The girl started walking away without saying a word anymore. She left Hanbin standing alone there. Hanbin confirmed that the girl has a problem. It is clear that she has not with herself. Hanbin didn't follow the girl anymore and walk at the opposite side the street.

-----

" Ms.Yuna where have you been? Your father is looking for you all this time." A a guy named Seunghoon asked Yuna who's still in shock on what happened to her

" where's father? Did he already had his dinner? How about his medicines?" Yuna asked

" Mr. President already had his dinner and took his medicines. He's already resting in his room" Seunghoon said to Yuna

"Thanks Seunghoon for looking after my father. How about my brother and Leehi? Did they already arrived?" Yuna asked again

" oh, Ms. Leehi arrived 30 minutes before you and already in their room. While your brother, Mino is still in the office. Preparing for tomorrow's event" Seunghoon clearly explained

Suddenly a tall guy with a slit eyes appeared infront of Seunghoon and Yuna appeared.

" oh, You're already here my Yuna" the guy stated

"good evening Jiwon oppa and can you please stop referring me as "My Yuna" I'm not your property" Eunna bowed to him

" oh come on, Yuna. When are you planning to call me Bobby?" the guy grinned at Yuna

" When you stop referring me as your property " Yuna answered

" oh, I think I need to think about that!" Bobby smiled at her

Yuna shook her head then excuse herself. She went to her room and relaxed herself on the couch.

Suddenly she remembered the guy who saved her earlier. She thought of his face and his arms that grabbed her. That time she knew she felt something. She felt secured and safe for the first time in her life.

-----

A/N: ANNYEONG! SO THIS IS IT! I'M BACK WITH THE A NEW (WELL OLD) FANFIC FT. HANBIN, BOBBY AND JINHWAN OF IKON, MINO OF WINNER, LEE HI AND MY VERY OWN OC! ACTUALLY THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFICS WAS EXO'S SUHO AND KRIS  BUT IT DID'T WORK OUT SO I DECIDED TO USE SOME OTHER IDOLS AND CHANGE SOME PARTS OF THE FANFIC. I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS NEW FANFIC OF MINE.  ENJOY READING MY FRIENDS !

'3'

florist