All messed up (Part 1)

Chasing Love

 

Author's POV

As Sooyoung look upon the ceiling, shadows of the past suddenly came rushing by through her mind. Now, she remembered why she's crying alot for the past few weeks... she recalled why she's there in bed, sick and tired... it's all because of that day.....

 

--1 week ago--

            For the record, Jessica, Sooyoung's roommate and bestfriend, woke up earlier than the SNSD members. She planned to wake up before Sooyoung so that she can prepare their surprise for her. Yes, it was Sooyoung's birthday. As part of their celebration, the girls will set-up a surprise party but this time, this is not just an ordinary birthday party. Jessica wants Sooyoung to be the happiest birthday girl ever so she gave all her effort just to make this succesful.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Kring... Kring...

 

"Hey saeng, where are you? i'm expecting you to come arasseo? You promised you'd be here.." i said it in a sweet tone.

 

                The other line just said "yes" and then bid farewell because he's gonna rush into his commitments. I'm expecting him to come because his the main surprise i wanna give to Sooyoung. I know she's been longing for him for 3 years so i thought that this would be the best gift she wants to have.

 

                “Sica – unnie, are you ready?” Seohyun asked.

                “Nae… we just have to bring Sooyoung somewhere else so that we can fix everything here in the dorm. Hmm… Who do you think will accompany Soo for a while? If that’s me, that would be too obvious for her.”

                “Yah! What if we asked Donghae to go out with her?”

                “Oh, great idea!! Okay, gonna call him right now.”

 

                I called Donghae to ask some help from him. In that way, he could distract Sooyoung and give us time to prepare for her birthday party.

 

                “What? W..why me?” he said it in a surprise tone.

                “Why? Is there something wrong? Donghae, you’re the best person I could ever think of to accompany Soo without making her suspicious to our surprise for her. You could do anything you want to her… Just, help us. Pleeaaase?”

                “Anything? You mean ANYTHING I WANT?” he giggled.

                “YAH! You ! Anything except NAUGHTY things! Arasseo?!”

                He chuckled again. I know he’s just kidding.

                “Okay, fine. But, what would I get back from helping you?

                “ermmm… I’ll gonna give you 100 bucks! Is that ok?” I couldn’t think any option so I just blurted out a stupid deal.

                “yah! Do you think I want your money?! No way. Hey, I’ve got an idea. What if you give me a One sweet KISS?”

                “ARE YOU CRAZY?! I’M NOT GONNA DO THAT!” He’s really getting into my nerves. Donghae is always like that. He always wants to fool and mess around with us. But I know he’s not serious with that so I made myself calm down.

                “Hey, Sica.Haha! I’m just kidding! Okay, okay. I’ll do it. I’ll be there in 15 mins.”

 

                So while waiting for Donghae, I explained to the girls what the plan was. We’ll gonna bluff Sooyoung that me, Taeyeon, Fany and Sunny has a recording for an OST; while Yoona, Yuri, and Hyoyeon will be guesting at Music Bank; and Seohyun will tape an episode for WGM. Therefore, she’ll be left out and then Donghae will accompany her to go somewhere else. While they are not around, me and the girls will set-up the dorm and prepare for the party. Also, we’ll gonna wait for our surprise visitor for Sooyoung… And that person is…. Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

                “Manager hyung, please… I really need to go back to Korea right now. You’ve promised to me that if I finished the project, you’ll allow me to have a vacation. So I want it now.”

                “Jjong, you’re contract with the producers is not yet finished. You’ll be sued if you don’t abide with their rules. You can’t leave Los Angeles just like that..”

                “But hyung, it’s just two days! I’ll promise I’ll be back immediately. Just give me this favor…. I’m begging you” I know that my chance on going home is already disappearing. So I didn’t give so much expectation to what my manager would answer me back.

                “ SorryJonghyun, I can’t help you with that. Maybe, I’ll just inform your family there, or your friends that you wouldn’t be able to come so—“

                I interrupted him because it just pissed me off hearing what he’s saying.

                “You don’t have to inform them. I don’t need it.  Sorry for bothering you.”

                “But Jjong? I know you’re mad but-- “

 

                I ended the call and sit on the couch. I don’t know what to do now. It’sSooyoung’s birthday and I have promised to Sica that I’ll be coming home to surprise her. I don’t want to break my promise, as well as to break Sooyoung’s heart. She’s been waiting for me for so long so I want to make it up to her. I don’t wanna lose her coz I love her so much.

 

Yes, I love her. But I didn’t have the chance to say it to her. Before I left Korea and go here in USA to study and make projects sponsored by SM entertainment, I never thought of expressing my love for her. Because I know, she’s always there beside me and will never leave me. Also, I’m too preoccupied with my future career in USA so i lost my focus on her. In short, I kinda took her for granted I left her hanging waiting for me. But now, being away from her made me realize that I really need her,  I want her beside me…and I Love her.

 

Because of that, I wanted to do something that could make her feel that she’s very special to me. And the best timing to do it is today… in her birthday. BUT unfortunately, I can’t go there. Now, everything is messed up.

 

I lay on my bed and put my head against my pillow. I don’t feel going anywhere since I’m not in the mood.

Yah! How could you give up like that?! You must do something!

Now, I look like a freak talking to myself.

Damn! Jonghyun! THINK! THINK!

AISH! Jinja!

I ruffled my hair and sulk on my pillow. I think I’m going crazy.

Just then, my phone rang.

 

Kring... Kring...

 

"Hey saeng, where are you? i'm expecting you to come arasseo? You promised you'd be here.."she said it in a sweet tone.

 

                “Oh… Jessica noona… Uhm.Nae.Erm… Noona, I have to go now. I have so much to do so bye…”

. I’m doomed. Why did you lie? You could have just told the truth…

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

-----

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I’m still busy in school. J Well, I hope you like this short update. You should wait for the upcoming events. It’ll be filled with drama and cheesy moments as well. So thank you!