All messed up (Part 2)

Chasing Love

A/N: this is still the continuation of the flashback... (preparing for the birthday party)

 

Donghae's POV:

I really can't think of anything to do with Sooyoung. It is her birthday so the girls are preparing a surprise party for her. I need to act good so that they're plan will never be busted. But i never thought that it would be this hard. Argh! 

 

Hmm.... what if we go to the park? Eat lunch?.... Ahh! watch movie?... No...

Oh crap....what am i going to do?

Aish! this is freaking me out! 

 

I just thought that this would be hopeless. I'm so dumb! I scratched my head and went to the living room to seek some help from my hyungs. Luckily, I saw someone who i can really solve my problem.

 

"YAH! are you gonna do something today?" i ask lively with matching slap on hisback.

"YAAAAAH! that hurts you know?!" he jerked and act like he's going to punch me.

"hey... sorry ok?" i smirked. "by the way........................."

i whispered something to him which made him startled..

----------------------------------------------------------------

SIWON's POV

"BWOH?! are you kidding?!.No..... I...I'm not!" I shouted at donghae's face. He's really pissing me off.

"Yah, don't deny it, i know you like her! It's ok Siwon, you really got a high chance of getting on with her" he said like he's teasing me.

"aish... A...an..aniyo! I don't like her duh?!"

"Gah!... You're too obvious! Don't worry, i'll keep it as a secret. LOL!"

"wh..what?! what?" i shook my head "STOP MESSING WITH ME donghae... i'm serious."

"Who says i'm not serious dude?! Then what's the meaning of these?"

 

He handed me an picture that was familiar to me. As i look at it, i recognized that it came from my wallet  so i tried to get it from him.

"YAH! How did you get that?! You... AISH! THEIF!" "I rumbled with him and finally i got it back...

"Well, siwon, that was sooyoung's pic right? so don't tell me you don't feel something for her. Ok?"

"ARRASSEO! you got me. so what do you want?" I sighed.

 

 

 

To be continued....

 

A/N: Sorry guys for a very late update! i'm just busy wih digging in about Girls' generation comeback. so stay tuned and i'll try to update more this week. :)