Flashback continues part 2

Chasing Love

A/N: readers, i'll promise to you that if i got over with this flashbacks, i'll make the titles more PLEASING to you^^ anyway, i guess i'm getting back my plot again, so here's the quick update^^ sorry for grammatical errors^^

 

 

-At SNSD's Manager's Office-

 

SIWON's POV

 

This is the moment i've been waiting for the whole time. I need to do a great job here or else, i might just blow my chance away from having her.

 

Waiting for her was a NERVE WRACKING situation! I might just have evaporated from my seat with the excitement and anticipation i have been keeping in myself. Yes, i'm so excited to tell her my feelings.

 

I walk to and fro inside their manager's office since Donghae told me to meet her here to avoid any suspicions. 

 

Actually, i've been preparing for this event since yesterday. I rented up the rooftop of Kujang's Restaurant (fictional place only), one of the most prestigious resto in Seoul, for us to have lunch. And then, i also bought bunch of roses and a small gift for her. If all things go with the plan, i'm sure that i'll be the happiest man today.

 

While having daydreams, my phone suddenly rang. It was a call from Jessica.

 

"Oh, Jessica, what's up?"

 

"She's coming there. And i'll warn you, she's really pissed" i can sense that Jessie was giggling from what she has said.

 

"You're really good at making people pissed huh?" I teased.

 

"Yeah. Whatever it is. SIwon ah, please make her mood lift up a little bit huh?" A lil bit? No, I'll make her mood lift up SO MUCH!

 

"No problem Jessie. I can handle this."  I said in a very assuring tone.

 

"Good. Just give us enough time to prepare the dorm. By 8 pm, you should come here ok?"

 

"Yes. Thanks Jessie. Thanks for trusting me"

 

"You're welcome. I know that Soo will be safe with you, isn't it?" i guess she's implying something.

 

"YAH! What are you thinking?! I'm not that kind of guy?!"

 

"HAHAHAHA. Ara, ara. Fighting Siwon!"

 

"Thanks..." I was going to end up the call when she said something again.

 

"BY THE WAY, Siwon, we have a major surprise for Soo, and i guess you should also know this so things would not go wrong"

 

"Eh? What is it?" I wonder what the girls are up to.

 

"Jjong is coming back"... The moment i heard HIS name, i felt a sharp pain on my chest. I don't know why but i can feel that something is not right with it.

 

"..................."

 

"Siwon, are you still there?"

 

"Yeah.."

 

"why all of a sudden become serious eh?" she asked.

 

"Uhm, nothing..." I bid farewell to Jessie and then sat on the sofa.

 

I unconsciously curling up my fist, trembling, and punched the wall. Gahd! Why do you have to come back? Wae?!

 

Seriously, i don't want Jonghyun to be here. Because the fact that he's here simply means that I need step out the scene and give way for him. Damn.

 

"Hell! What am I saying?! I must not give up! Aish..." i felt a staggering pain on my left hand. Oh yeah, why you're so stupid? Punching the wall? Serves you right.

 

Now, i hate talking to Jessie. She should have not told that thing about Jonghyun. It just messed up my mood.

 

After a while, i heard a knock on the door

 

 

 

SOOYOUNG's POV

 

I knocked on my manager's office. And honestly, i hate it when my manager calls me alone from the girls because that only means that he'll give me guesting scheds.

 

Surprisingly, who I saw when I opened the door was not manager oppa... instead....

 

"Si..Siwon oppa?" i wasn't expecting him to be here. And in the first place, why is he HERE?

 

"Ah...ehm... So..Sooyoungie. What brought you here?" he asked. I can see he's a bit nervous.

 

"Oh, Sica told me that my manager was looking for me. Did he also called you?"

 

 

SIWON's POV

 

"uhm.. A..A..niyo..NO! I mean, YES! He asked me to come here URGENTLY butI don't know the reason. Yeah, lame excuse.

 

Damn you Siwon, stop stuttering!

 

"Siwon oppa! Why are you nervous? HAHAHAAH! Something wrong?!" oh my, she noticed it. Arghh.

 

"Oh, aniyo.. I...It's just... uhmm... my hand.." yes, another lame excuse.

 

 

"Mwo? Wae?" She reached out my hand and then, the pain goes back but i kinda like the way she hold my hand, very soft.

 

"Aww..It's nothing." I scratched my head and take my hand from her. "Anyway, why are you here also?"

 

"Oh, like what i've said earlier, manager was looking for me. But i guess, he's not here so i'll call him" Oh no, if she calls him, our plan will be busted. So i snatch her phone from her.

 

"YAH! WHy'd you get that? hey, oppa, tha's my phone!"

 

"Sssshh. Don't shout ok? I guess you should not call him"

 

"And why would i do that?"

 

"Because, he'll come for sure. Let's just wait." I almost got caught! Gosh!

 

"Aish... why is all people act so weird today...." She sighed after i heard her mumbled it.

 

 

 

 

------------------------

gaahhd, i'm so hungry.. gonna eat first^^ comments please^^