I'm Here

Chasing Love

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I was holding unto my blanket and crouch so that my whole body will be covered. I was shivering though I don’t know why I’m like this. I tried to face the other side, and reach another pillow so that I can hug it.

 

 Suddenly, tears are rolling down my face as I felt numb from my fingers, up to my limbs. I feel so cold. I know that something weird has happened but I can’t remember it. I don’t know what else to do now when suddenly, the door of my room opened. I heard footsteps coming towards me but I don’t have the strength to look in that direction.

 

Someone patted my back and uncover my head. I felt a hand that was pulling away the hair that has covered my face, and it touched my forehead.

 

“God, you’re sick! Why the hell you didn’t tell it to me?”, a familiar manly voice said. Upon hearing “his” voice, I tried to open my eyes so that I can respond to him.

 

Gathering enough energy to turn, I saw his silhouette, a very masculine body with broad chest. I looked up to his face but he was against the light. However, I was able to recognize his jet black, clean cut hair, and his eyes that I’m very attracted with… Yes, I know who he is…

 

 “O…Oppa… S..ssiwon oppa…” I want to get up but my head’s aching so bad, making me fall back into sleep…

 

Siwon’s POV

 

--2 hours ago--

It was raining hard outside making me sluggishly move from my bed. I reached my cellphone and take a look at my schedule. I quickly dash to my bathroom and wash myself. Then I picked up my coat and hop into my car. I was going to buy my groceries for the whole week since i don’t have any free time except today. As I was driving, I saw Sooyoung walking blankly in the streets. I wonder why she’s like that so I drove towards her.

 

yah! Sooyoung! Wanna have a ride? You might get too wet.”, I shouted at her, opening my car’s window. “Oh..Siwon oppa, I’d love to but I can’t… m..maybe some o..other time, ok?” she said softly, and then smile weakly.

 

“Wae? Oh wait, gwaenchana? You seem not so fine. C’mon, I’d bring you to your place”, I insisted as I stop my car. But before I was able to get out of the car, she said sorry, and bow, then quickly ran away from my spot.

 

                After I have bought my groceries, I remembered how Sooyoung acted towards me awhile ago. I know something weird is really going on. So I drive to her dorm to shove my worries away. Aside from that, I also wanted to spend some time with her before they go to Japan next month for their concert. I’m planning to cook lunch for us.

 

                When I reached SNSD’s dorm, I thought there were no people inside since their cars were not on the parking lot except from Sooyoung’s car.  I run towards the main door since it was still raining. I was about to knock when I noticed that the door is not completely close. Because of that, I felt more worried for her. What if a stranger has come in? A robber or what?

 

                Without thinking twice, I entered the house and roam around the place. I checked every corner, looking if there were suspicious things. But fortunately, there was nothing. I think I’m just paranoid. Having my thoughts cleared up, I went to Soo’s room to check on her. But I was surprised with what I saw…

 

--Present—

                I saw Sooyoung lying on her bed, almost crouching like a baby with a blanket cover all over her body. I tried to make her face me, wipe off her hair and touch her forehead.

 

“God, you’re sick! Why the hell you didn’t tell it to me?” I can see that she wants to respond but she fell asleep suddenly.

 

I called Taeyeon so that their manager will be informed about Soo. “Yeobseyo?”, taeyeon said.

 

“yah, taeyon-ah, it’s me Siwon. I’m here at your dorm and Soo is not in good shape. I think I’ll bring her to the hospital.”

 

“oh, jinjaro? Okay, you’d better get going. We’re in Jeju and it might take us too long to get back to Seoul. Just text me where the hospital is and we’re gonna follow. Thanks by the way Oppa”

 

“Nae.. Bye.”

 

                I put down my phone and carry Soo when suddenly, I felt a grip on my arms. She wrapped her other hand around my body while the other is holding my arm. I heard her mumbling on something…

 

                “Yah.., I’m ssorry… You just misunderstood everything… Jebal… Deurobwa…Jonghyun-ah”

 

                Upon hearing the last word she said, I felt my chest tightened a bit. I shook my head and feel disgusted about Jonghyun. How could he make Sooyoung suffer like this? She doesn’t deserve to be treated like this. Right at this moment, I want to rush to SHinee’s dorm and punch Jjong’s face til it bleeds so much. But I have to take care of Soo instead wasting my time with that bastard.

 

                I was about to get out of the dorm but I can’t run through my car coz the weather just got worst. So I decided to get back and lay her on the bed. I fix her bed and make food for her. I also check their medicine cabinet whether if there’s a paracetamol that can suppress temporarily her fever.

 

                When I entered her room, I sit beside her bed and pat her cheeks. She was still freaking hot. I nudge her to make her sip the soup I prepared so that she can take up the medicine.

 

                “Sooyoung, can you wake up for a moment? You need to drink your medicine…” I speak softly to her. She flinched and open her eyes.

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

                I flinched and slowly open my eyes upon sensing someone trying to wake me up. I can smell the aroma of the food which I guess he prepared for me. I’m still struggling to move so I just look at him. And now I remember that the one whose there with me is Siwon oppa.

 

                Siwon oppa…

                Oh, Soo, how are you feeling? Here, take a sip then drink your medicine…          

                Ah.. nae..

 

I nodded and try to get up. He helped me sit and then feed me with the soup. While he’s doing that, I can’t resist looking in his eyes. I can see that he’s too worried and that he cared so much for me. After taking some soup, I took up the medicine and rest my head on the pillow.

 

Rest well Soo… I’ll just clean this up and if you need something, just call me okay?

 

He said while caressing my face. It made me feel something weird…but I’ll admit that I like it.

 

Nae… Ah Oppa… I reached his hands and try to pull him back. OMG! What am I doing?

Mwo? He looked at me with his curious eyes.

Please, don’t leave me… Yah! Choi Sooyoung! What are you saying?

He smiled and ruffled my hair. Yeah, I won’t leave you. I’ll just go to the kitchen and then I’ll be back here okay?

 

 

I nodded and let go of his hands. I don’t know what I am doing. I feel embarrassed with what I’ve done. How could you act like that to him? Are you really out of your mind? And as I look at the ceiling, something has budged into my mind…those freaking memories that I wanted to forget… those moments that has made my life … that day I wanted to die….

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

 

-------------

A/N: *deurobwa – listen; *jebal – please; *nae – yes

                Hi my lovely readers! Pardon me for some grammatical errors … J I’m just an amateur writer but I hope you would like my story. Oh by the way, this is just the beginning… wondering what really has happened between Sooyoung and Jonghyun? Well, just wait for the next chapter. I’m warning you, it’s gonna be long. :O THANKS!!