#5

Behind The Scene : A Surprise!

---

"W-What did you say?"

I could feel she was nervous.

"Nothing. Anyways, don't ever do that again to me. Whatever happen, don't ever ignore and avoid me again. Do you hear it, Naughty Missy?"

I loosened my arms, looked into her eyes and softly pinched her red puffy cheeks.

"A-Arasso.."

She was blushed..

-silence-

"Ah, do you want to eat the cake?"

There was her birthday cake on the bench. She went over the cake.

"What is your wish earlier?" She asked.

"Why? Do you want to know? It's.. secret"

"Eyy~ So stingy. Okay, don't tell me then" She puckered her lips. Why is she soo cute?

"You are curious, aren't you? I will tell, but give me my present first"

I stretched out my hands in front of her. Of course, she will have present for me right?

"Uh? Your present? I already gave it. The hit just now"

She stuck her tongue at me playfully. And got busy cutting the cake after that.

No present? This is just too much, Shinhye-ah..

"(sigh) I guess I have to get my present by my self then.."

I went closer to her. She stood and looked at me confusedly.

"Uhm??"

I took a little of the cake's cream with my finger and placed on her lips.

She was surprised but didn't say anything.

I got closer and lowered my head.. till our lips met..

I could feel she was shocked that she backed away a little, but I gently put my hands around her waist and pulled her close to me.

I was a bit taken a back because she didn't seem to refuse it. At this time, I remember my wish. Does she also..?

I don't know how long was it, we finally let go of each other, gasped for air..

My heart beats really fast.. I looked at her, but she kept looking down.

I held her chin up so I was looking into her eyes. I could see she got all blushed because her face was so red. I smiled.

I bend down to her and the cream that still left on her lips gently, and kissed her once again while she closed her eyes.

I stood right back. She slowly opened her eyes. I my lips.

"The kiss cake tastes delicious, doesn't it? And also thanks for the 'present', " I whispered to her ear and with a smile.

"Y-You.."

Her blushing face was so cute. She went to the cake, and..

"I got you! Haha! Look at your face!"

She put the cake's cream on my face. She stuck her tongue out and run.

"Ya! Come back here!" I took the cream too and started chasing her..

"Come get me if you can!" She kept running.

"Wait! Let's see when I get you! But, for this 'ignore-me'-birthday's-surprise, who has this idea?"

She stopped and winked at me, before started running again.

I don't know who has this idea, but thanks to it. I have realized my real feelings for her.. that I have fallen in love with my best friend..

---

END.

No?

---

He looked at them chasing each other, with those bright laughter and happy face, like two children playing together by themselves..

He just stared at them..

"They looked so happy.." he whispered.

~Ringtone~

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ya ya ya! Let go of me! I called him first!.. - - No, no, this is my phone, give it to me.. - - Ya! Turn on the speaker! Let's listen together!.. - - Hyung! You pressed the wrong button.. - - wait..let's.. "

"Hyung! It's too noisy! Could you two just be calm down??"

"Arasso, mianhae.. So tell me, how was it?"

"It worked well, hyung.. He didn't find out till the end. Do you know.. just now I saw them kissing!"

"WH-.."

I heard a sound of someone fell down to the floor.

"WHAAAT?! Omo, really? How? When?"

"Ya! You, Jungshin-ah! It hurts!"

"Mianhaeyo, Jonghyun hyung!"

Aish.. They are really too noisy..

"Is hyung alright?" I asked.

"He's alright. So tell me Minhyuk-ah, what happened?"

. . .

 

Jungshin's POV

"Ne, arasso. We will call him later. Ne"

"How was it?" Jonghyun hyung asked.

"It went well hyung! I bet Yonghwa hyung was so happy today! They even kissed each other!"

"Kissed???"

"Yeah. Twice. Yonghwa hyung should have thanked us. Our idea was the best!"

 

Writer's POV

Minhyuk-ah, Jonghyun-ah, Jungshin-ah~.. GROUP HUGSS! xD

 

~THE END~

 

* * *

It's ended!!~ How is it? ^ ^ I intentionally wrote it like this. I just love making random short stories. Reading comments to write more chapters means alot to me, thanks for the encouragement ^ ^ Never write a long fanfic, but maybe, next time? ^ ^

This is my very first time writing such a kiss scene, so I didn't really know how to write it. I just put words randomly. hehe, I was soo shy when I wrote their kissing scene >w<

This is purely my imagination of what might have happened on the real life. Yonghwa said, Shinhye's present for him was a hit on his back, right? So I just put my imagination for it :) I wonder if she had a real present for him, but he didn't mention it? Well, we all know for Yonghwa, Shinhye's presence beside him already the best present, right? ;) I'm so happy they had nice time together in Heartstrings :)

I also wonder who had this idea for his birthday? Was it Shinhye's idea? hmm.. Yonghwa and Shinhye are sure so close each other. I think most of us like that too for our friends' birthday, prank and /her the whole day xDD

I really wish they had kissed each other like in this story on Yonghwa's birthday though, maybe secretly when no one was around? *evil smile*

We can dream, right? xD

Thank you so much to everyone for reading my story! *blushed*

Also thank you for commenting and subscribing! It means a lot for me! ^ ^

Hopefully we could meet again on the next story! When I feel like writing again, hehe :D

Spread Heartstrings LOVE! Hopefully Yonghwa and Shinhye will get another chance to collaborate again! I also wish Yonghwa and Shinye's friendship will last forever! Even better if they could be real couple! Hee ;D *prayshard*

Everyonee, group hugss! Come visit my wall sometimes too hehe :D Have a nice day all!

~loveghost

 

ps: After posting this I rewatched Heartstrings again. Rewatching their performance in ep 14 made me cried a bucket. It reminds me alot with my friends back then. When we did such a performance too :) I was sad too that it also reminds me our Dooley couple were separated already that the filming is over. I really miss them together. I don't usually being like this, i think today I was just too emotional - missing friends, Dooley couple, Heartstrings, or maybe because of this last chapter. Hehee. If I write a fanfic of them again, I will tell. :)

I guess I will never ever get over Heartstrings.. ;)