#2

Behind The Scene : A Surprise!

Yonghwa's POV

"What took her so long?! These foods are going to turn cold.."

I looked at those 2 boxes on my hand. It's really going to be cold.. where is she?

I can't help but pouting.

"Hyung! What's with that pouting face? What happened?"

"Oh, Minhyuk-ah. It's okay, nothing happened." I forced out a smile "Ah, have you seen Shinhye around?"

"Shinhye noona? No, I didn't see her, why hyung?"

"It's nothing. She said she was going to the rest room, but didn't come back until now. I was just a little worried. Have you eaten? Eat a lot, Minhyuk-ah.."

"I'm full already hyung. Didn't you see I ate too much in that scene earlier? I think I could stay 3 days without eating anymore, haha! But I don't see you eat your dinner yet.."

"Ah, it's okay. I will have my dinner later. Not really that hungry now.."

"I see, well then I will be going over there"

"Oh, bye"

I let out a worried sigh. Where is she? Is she playing hide-and-seek now? Or did something happen in the rest room? Like she injured somewhere and fainted?

 

I waited in front the door with those foods boxes. Someone opened the door..

"Y-you surprised me! What are you doing here?"

It's her! It feels like forever waiting for her, that I immediately smiled when I saw her face..

"Let's eat together! Here, I got your favourite!" I smiled. A proud smile indeed.

She took one box and walked off.. left me alone. I stopped her.

"Wait. For earlier, I'm sorry. I have waited you here to have dinner together. So, don't just go and leave me like that. Let's go together, Shinhye-ah" I smiled.

"Oh, then let's go. I want to have dinner together with everyone over there. Ah! Hyun Jin oppa!"

She walked past me. Did.. she just ignore me?

 

Shinhye's POV

"Ah! Hyun Jin oppa!" I walked past him and went over to Hyun Jin oppa's table.

I felt a bit sorry for Yonghwa because I left just like that, but I have to keep my image well or this surprise won't work.

I sit beside Hyun Jin oppa. Yonghwa followed and took a seat beside me.

"Oppa, you haven't eaten yet? Let's eat together!"

I opened the box, and searched for the spoon. Um.. where is it?

"Here it is"

"Here, Shinhye-ah"

Yonghwa and Hyun Jin oppa offered the spoon for me at the same time. What should I do?

Thank you, Yonghwa. But..

"Thanks, oppa" I took the spoon from Hyun Jin oppa and smiled.

I could feel someone got upset beside me. He placed the spoon back to the table and ate right away. He didn't angry, did he?

 

Minhyuk's POV

Haha! Watching them is so funny! I never look at hyung's expression like earlier before! Great acting, Shinhye noona!

I heard Hyun Jin hyung asked..

"Eat slowly Yonghwa. You are eating too faster. Don't choke. Are you really that hungry?"

"I'mh inhs bahds mooz yow, it makhs meh hongrish (I'm in a bad mood now, it makes me hungry)." He said with a full mouth.

Lmao, hyung! I'm sorry, but you look so cute like that! It's so obvious you're upset because noona were ignoring you right?

I came beside hyung who already finished his dinner in a light speed.

"What happened hyung? Are you okay?" I asked him.

He looked at Shinhye noona who was talking to Hyun Jin hyung.

"Nothing. I'm okay."

He just left.

 

Shinhye's POV

Yonghwa must be really sad and sulk now, knowing his character. Will he be angry to me when he know about this surprise? Should I continue or not?

I went to my make-up artist's unnie, to prepare for shooting.

"What happened with Yonghwa? He didn't look cheerful today" Unnie asked me while putting the make-up.

"Really, unnie? I thought it's the same." I lied. Of course today, he's not the same.

"He didn't speak and smile much. He used to tell alot of jokes too. And don't you two are the famous pranking-buddies, the inseparable one on the set? I didn't see you two talk to each other today"

Hearing what unnie said about us, I couldn't help but smiled. Ever since You're Beautiful days, we have been really close to each other. A lot of people, even the crews always ask if we are actually a couple and dating. We heard it so much that we just smile and explain straightaway that we aren't dating.

Just friend. Best friend.

After the make-up is done, I came outside to the shooting set. Yonghwa was talking to the director. He saw me walking to the set, but looked away immediately. His expression is cold.

 

Why..here, it feels..hurt?

 

* * *

Do you get confuse reading it? There're alot of changing POVs hehe :D I love imagining what their views, and might say on their minds.

How is this chapter? I'm happy to know people are actually reading this, so let me know by leaving some comments~ ^ ^

Want to chat about the OTP? You also can write on my wall and we'll be spazzing together! :D

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day!

~loveghost