#4

Behind The Scene : A Surprise!

Shinhye's POV

He immediately had a big smile on his face when everyone congratulated him. His face looked so cute! He looked like a happy child.

"Happy birthday, Yonghwa ya~" I whispered. I sincerely wished all the best for him. I'm lucky to have a best friend like him. For always caring and loving me. But I don't know.. It feels different now.. My heart unknowingly beats faster when I see his face, or even just thinking of him.. What is this feeling?

 

I went to the balcony outside and let out a sigh.

"Ahh! Today is a really tiring day!~" I looked at the sky.

"What are you doing here?" someone came beside me.

"Y-Yonghwa.. Why are you here? You should go inside.. Everyone is wa-.."

He turned me to face him and suddenly he hugged me tightly..

"Wh-What are you doing? Let me go..What if..?"

I tried to let go from his hug, but it's just too tightly that I couldn't move.

Noo, he will feel my heart beating faster.. Ottoke?

"Y-Ya! Everyone could see us.."

"Let them then.. Why? You don't like it?"

"N-No, I didn't say I don't like it, It's just.. someone could have misunderstood us.." I whispered the last words..

 

Yonghwa's POV

"..someone could have misunderstood us.."

Sighed. Could she just stay quiet? I just want to hug her for a while more..

"Why do you concern about everyone so much?"

I whispered and let go of herself. I felt a bit sad. Why she always concern about how everyone's feeling, but not mine.. Does she not like me?

"Aww! Ya! What did you do that for?"

I was shocked that suddenly she hit my back. Didn't seem to look sorry, instead she had a big smile.

"Cheer up, Yonghwa ya! Why did you look so down? Isn't today your birthday?"

Did she just hit me?

"What is this? Hours ago you acted like a stranger but now you actually talked to me and even hit me. Did I talk to the same Shinhye? Or.. Who are you? You are not Shinhye, right? You ignored me, and acted strange. Give my real Shinhye back!"

I jokingly .

"Ya! It's me! I'm the same Shinhye you talked to earlier and now. Your Shinhye. Happy?" She pouted and hit me lightly on my arm.

"Haha, I was just joking. So, why did you ignore me today?"

"Ah, I'm sorry Yonghwa ya. I really really didn't mean to ignore you or didn't talk to you for real. It was planned for your birthday. You were surprised, right? right?"

What? So, all of this was just an acting? This girl.. Looking at her now, with a big happy grin on her face, I just couldn't get angry. But why did she have to do that?

I felt alot of mixed emotions, confused, relieved, but.. happy. I didn't even realized I got closer and hugged her again. She was shocked at first but didn't seem to rejected it. She stood still.

"You.. So, all you did today just for my birthday's surprise? You didn't pick up when I called you this morning, you didn't reply my message, you didn't greet me, you didn't talk to me, ignored me, this is just an acting?"

"I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it. You didn't know it right? My acting was look like real, right?.. But you don't like?"

"I don't like it! I was thinking hard this whole day to find out what happened with you, what did I do wrong that you ignored me.."

"I'm sorry.." She patted my back.

"But it was hard for me too. Do you know how hard I tried so I wouldn't burst into laughter in front of you. Your sullen expression is way too cute! Like a child"

She let off a chuckle.

"Was it fun? Do you know how hard was today for me? This girl I love avoided me for the whole day.. I even got jealous with Hyun Jin hyung for nothing.." I whispered.

...

Did I just blurt it out?

 

* * *

Squeaaaaaalss! >////< Yonghwa is jealouss!

Happy fan-girl mode on~ :DD It's about time they will know their real feelings for each other, hopefully in real life, kkk~

I've been spazzing too much about this couple! Thanks Heartstrings for ever existing! :)

-- How about this chapter? Are you still reading it? Because It will have an ending soon :(

I don't know how should I write about the "hitting-on-back" event, so I just wrote that she hit for cheering Yonghwa become moody again :)

Hope you like this! ^ ^ Thanks for reading!

Comments are loved! ;)

~loveghost