#3

Behind The Scene : A Surprise!

Yonghwa's POV

I tried not to care, but I couldn't. I couldn't take my eyes off her. It's obviously she tried to ignore me. She greeted everyone, but me. She acts strange. What happened?

I have to ask her..

"Wait.."

I held her hand when she was going to walk past me.. again..

"Let's gather everyone! We will start shooting now!" director shouted.

I have to let her go this time.. But later I will find it out..

 

Shinhye's POV

"Cut!"

"Let's take a rest for a while" said the director.

Ahh.. It's so hard to act the scene just now. Why did he look me like that? I couldn't even see right into his eyes..

I looked at my watch.  00:17.

"It's past midnight already. Where's Minhyuk?" I whispered.

I was looking for Minhyuk when suddenly someone pulled my hand and took me to the outside.

"Ya! Who a-.."

He pushed me lightly to the wall and got closer to me.

"Y-Yonghwa..?" My voice was shaky as he kept getting closer..

"W-What are you doing? S-Stop.. Don't come any closer..to me.."

But he kept going till I had to stop him by placing my hands on his chest to prevent him getting closer..

He sighed and then looked straight into my eyes. My heart..keeps beating faster.

"What did I do wrong?"

What is he saying?

"What did I do wrong that made you like this? Tell me, don't just be silent. You made me like a stupid person. You treated me as if I'm a stranger to you. I don't have any idea why you acted like this. You ignored me this whole day and I couldn't stop thinking of what exactly happened, why you didn't talk to me. Tell me, why are you being like this?"

Is he angry? No, he is not.. He is sad.. His eyes looked so sad. But I can't tell him yet.

I need to go..

"I-I need to go.." I tried to escape from him, but he held my wrist tightly.

"You are not going anywhere. Not until you tell me what happened." He whispered.

O-Ottoke?

 

-----

"Oh! Shinhye noona! What are you doing there? With..hyung?" Minhyuk passed by.

"Minhyuk-ah!" I let go of his hand and came to Minhyuk. Minhyuk just saved me..

"Oh, nothing. We just had a little chat" I smiled nervously.

Yonghwa looked at me.

"I will go inside first" He said and walked off..

After he disappeared..

"Noona! Pali! Let's get the cake quickly!"

"N-Ne.."

My heart just couldn't calm down. I couldn't see him longer like that..

I run to my car and took out the birthday cake..

 

Yonghwa's POV

Today was supposed to be a special day for me. It's my birthday yet no one congratulate me. I don't mean to sound childish, but really, they don't know? And also It even worst that Shinhye ignored me this whole day without any reason. Did she also forget my birthday?

 

"Saengil chukka hamnida~ Saengil chukka hamnida~ Saranghanda Yonghwa ya~ Saengil chukka hamnida..~"

W-What?

I turned around and a birthday cake blocked my vision. It lowered down, and I saw..

Her.. with a bright and beautiful smile on her face.. looked at me sweetly..

Did I see the same Shinhye that I talked to earlier?

"Ya! Pali! Make a wish and blow the candles out, my hands are tired holding the cake" She smiled.

It's just too sudden and I couldn't react well. I looked around and I saw everyone gathered while smiling to me. I also saw Minhyuk and one of the staff held a birthday cake each. I couldn't help but smiled. More to a relieved smile, because she is back to herself.. I walked towards her..

"You.."

"Pali! The candle is going to melt down! Don't forget to make a wish" She cut me off.

I smiled, knowing her impatience, I have to do it quick.. Then I closed my eyes..

I opened it and blew the candles..

"Yay! Saengil chukkae Yonghwa yaa~" She looked very happy and had a big smile on her face.

"Cute.." I chuckled

"Me??" She asked with those sparkling eyes, waiting for a yes.

"No. This cake."

She pouted, but then she smiled. This, my Shinhye is back..

"Happy birthday, hyung!" Minhyuk congratulated me and gave me his cake.

"Happy birthday, Yonghwa!" the director, and everyone on the set approached and congratulated me. Did they plan this? The actually remembered it!

"Thank you Minhyuk-ah, thank you everyone" I kept bowing and smiling. I feel like being with my own family, celebrating birthday together with Heartstrings' family and my Shinhye.. Wait, where is she?

"Wait, I have to go for a while.." Everyone nodded and cut the cake. Director said to everyone to take a break before start shooting again.

Where is she?

 

* * *

Updated! Poor Yonghwa, He got tricked on his birthday! :D

I was sooo happy that Heartstrings' family celebrated his birthday on the set together!

How I wish they released more BTS of Heartstrings especially this birthday event~! Wanna see Yonghwa and Shinhye's interaction on the set more!

PD-nim~ I'm begging you~! >w<

How is it? Leave some comments! ^ ^

Thanks for reading, commenting and subcribing! Love youu!

~loveghost