You lift my feet off the ground

Kiss it Away

 

---Rina's POV---

 

Reality hit me so hard as I sat nervously in his sleek black BMW. All the while sending a little prayer to the heavens for my good fortune. It is not everyday these kind of things happen. Thank you lucky stars. I shall not freak out or dork out anymore. Since I’m doing this, let me do it properly.

 Lee Minwoo-ssi, prepare to have the best date of your life.

 

---Minwoo’s POV---

 

I hope I didn’t freak her out or make things awkward or something. What is wrong with me. She even caught me staring. But she really is gorgeous. That shade of coral looks exceptionally  lovely on her. At least she loved the flowers. Deep breaths Minwoo. You’re suppose to be the cool guy. You are not a teenager on his first date. You have been on dates before. You have dated girls before. Snap out of this ridiculous-

 

“ Hey M? you okay out there?” I hear her calling out to me. How long have I been standing here?

As I got into the car I realised why it was different this time. Why everything felt….new. It was her. She was different. I don’t know how or why or what this is but I like this. It feels nice and comfortable and warm.

Rina-ssi, prepare to be swept off your feet.

 

" Sorry, i was just thinking.. How would you like to go for a night stroll at the beach?"  Please say yes. Please. Please.

 

"That sounds perfect. Look at all the stars in the sky tonight. It's as if they all decided to come out tonight." 

SHE SAID YES!

True enough, the black sky looked like a vast glittery blanket. it was mesmerising and we just stared out the window for a while......

 

...........when suddenly there was a loud rumbling sound. We both looked at my stomach and burst out laughing.

 

"Minwoo-ssi, I think your stomach needs some persuading. Why don't we get some food first and then go for that stroll?" I could still hear the laugh in her voice. i was about to back when she suddenly looked at me from under her lashes and God! did she make a pretty sight.

"That way, we'd have more time to spend together"

It took me a while to register that. She wanted to spend more time with me. I felt a smile creeping up on my lips. I shifted the gear to drive and started to drive.

"i know this one place that my stomach can't resist. I'm pretty sure yours can't too." 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Double update tonight! okay it is a short one but i just thought of this and I just had to write it. i promise the next chapter is the real date. FOR REALS. show these two some love dearies!