Feels like I'm fallin' and I am lost in your eyes

Kiss it Away

So yeah… Well… That happened. I am not sure how. By some very random twist of fate, here I am. On my doorstep. Waiting for him.

 

I’m going on a date.

 

With the man of my dreams.

 

I am not sure how much of this is real. A part of me is wondering if all this is somehow a dream. If it is, I wish I don’t have to ever wake up. I am not sure if he is aware that I’m a fan though. But right now, it’s taking all my strength to not swoon all over him. He got out his car and walked towards me.

 

He should really be banned from wearing black. In his own effortless way, that man pulls off any colour and any style. Heck he even looked good in silver hair. And in that white suit, he was almost angelic. My mind started drifting off to his 2012 Christmas Concert. Damn did he look good or did he look good.

 

Tonight, he’s a stark contrast to that silver haired white suited angel. His side shaved jet black hair flopping stylishly into his dark sharp eyes. He matched his black skinny jeans with a grey tee and a pair black high top Nike. The black leather jacket he wore added to the devilishly y charm he was emanating. Minwoo comes to a halt in front of me and throws me one of his goddamn y smile/smirk.

 

EVERYTHING JUST FROZE FOR A MOMENT THERE.

 

“Hey? Rina? Yoohoo? I hope you like daisies”

Minwoo sheepishly handed me a bunch of daisies. They were so pretty. I felt my heart swelling with adoration. I took them wordlessly not trusting myself to speak at that moment. Perfect. I’m being a complete dork. Mentally facepalming myself I shook out of my reverie and threw him a smile (I hope with all my heart it did not come out as a grimace).

“I love them! Thank you. So…urm.. let’s go? ” I managed a complete sentence! But then I was talking to the flowers and not to Minwoo. I looked up at him and caught him staring at me.

 

“ You look.. gorgeous. Absolutely breath taking. Sorry I stared. Let’s go! ”  He even blushed a bit.

The only thing that made me believe all this was ACTUALLY happening is the feel of Minwoo’s warm soft hands. It was like an anchor. For my sanity. I am not crazy. This is happening. This is so surreal. I unconsciously tighten my grip on his hand and felt him do the same. His car wasn’t parked that far but it was as if time slowed down. Allowing us (me?) to savour that moment right there and then.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So this is a pre date spazz. Our girlie is so nervous and excited and her emotions are everywhere. What would you guys do if your bias is bringing you out on a date? Minwoo is being a perfect date isn't he? But they're both being so shy and it's adorable. First date and all. I cant wait to start writing the actual date! I hope you guys enjoy this. /blows y'all kisses/