On a Wednesday in a cafe

Kiss it Away

I was sitting there doodling. Just random swirls and shapes and stuff. Writer’s block . It even more when your paper is due in a few days and you are nowhere near finishing it. I thought coffee was supposed to help. But after 3 cups and zero progress I’m not all that sure anymore. At least the weather is nice. It’s sunny with fluffy clouds and a light breeze.

 

A perfect day.

 

Then I saw him. Or to be exact, his eyes.

 

It was the colour of a deepest black onyx stone. It was so black I swore they twinkled. I couldn’t look away. It was so… captivating and somehow familiar. His hair fell over his eyes boyishly. I tore my eyes away from his to properly look at his face. I wasn’t sure if it was real or I was just over caffeinated but what I saw blew my mind away. Sitting a few feet away was probably one of the most gorgeous man I have met. Literally everything on his face was perfectly angled and shaped. And when I finally gathered my senses I realised something else. That man I have been ogling over is Lee Minwoo.

 

And he’s staring right back at me.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: it's a short chapter right? sorry but it was the right moment to end it hihi ^_^Y