Our song is the way you laugh

Kiss it Away

A/N: words in orange are Rina's monologues :)

       words in turqouise are Minwoo's dialogues ^^

 

I think my heart LITERALLY stopped for a moment.  I willed my eyes to move but I just couldn’t.

So I sat there.

Locking eyes with Lee Minwoo….

 

After what seemed like an eternity, his perfect face broke into a smile. The kind that made his eyes disappear . One that I have seen so many times in all the fanpics and fancams and all the videos. I completely lost it. My heart started to beat so fast I was pretty sure he could hear it all the way there. I smiled back but I don’t know it could have been a smile. Or a grimace. Or a smirk. I wasn’t thinking straight. I wasn’t thinking at all. There were horses galloping around in my head and bees buzzing around in my stomach and my erratic heartbeat was very distracting.

 

AND THEN LEE FREAKING MINWOO, the man of my dreams, the man I loved from afar, the man that made me a shinhwa changjo,  walked towards me. Everything was a blur of colours and noises and all I could see was Minwoo. Walking towards me. I don’t care if it was just to borrow my pen or something. I AM ACTUALLY SEEING HIM. FOR REAL. RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES. I could only stare. And pray to god I wasn’t coming across as dumb or weird.

 

“Hi! Is this seat taken?”

HOLY HIS ENGLISH IS SO MUCH BETTER HAS HE BEEN PRACTICING IT DOESN’T SOUND VERY ENGRISH. HOW DOES HE SOUND SO Y

“Urm no. Wait lemme clear this out. I’m not always this messy it’s just I’m working on this paper and… never mind… here you go”

VERY SMOOTH  RINA OTL

He chuckled and sat down , placing his coffee on the table. I started to fidget and twist the ends of my hair. It has always been my thing. playing with my hair.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO? DO I SAY HI? DO I SAY MINWOO-SSI? OR MINWOO OPPA? OR PRETEND TO NOT KNOW HIM? OR JUST DISAPPEAR? Right now, dispappearing seems like the right thing to do.

"So... whatchu working on? is it hard?"

Come on Rina, he's expecting an answer! GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF. WTF ARE YOU DOING STARING INTO SPACE

"Eh? This? Haha it's just my literature review. Boring uni stuff you know?" I shrugged so i'd something to do with my body and after thinking for a while, threw him a smile. If i was going to talk to him I'd better do it properly

Why is this so hard?

"So, did you come here to clear your mind or something?" okay so i was a tiny bit curious to why he was alone and asking him if he was there alone seemed like a dumb thing to do since he obviously did came there alone.

"Yeah. I got something similar to a writer's block and decided to take a walk. Plus, it's a bright sunny day. It'd be a waste to spend it indoors."

there's that smile again. whoa. And i thought he couldnt get any more handsome than he already was.

"Ahh.. It is a nice day isn't it? All t hose pretty fluffy clouds and the beautiful rays." I looked up toward the sky. it honestly was a beautiful day, I didn't know what came over me cause suddenly I'm ing my hand to him saying "Hi! I'm Rina."

"I'm Minwoo...you can call me M and i'm glad I decided to take that walk." He took my hand but instead of shaking it he brushed his lips lightly on my knuckles.

Man did that take me by surprise. i blushed (come on WHO WOULDNT?) and smiled sheepishly at him. " I'm glad you took that walk too"

 

A/N: An awkward but sweet first meeting no? Most first meetings are like this anyways :P Rina was totally freaking out LOL and Minwoo is being Minwoo but that's okay cause Minwoo is perfect (my biasness is showing eh?)  Anyhoo, comment subscribe do something~