Meeting Part 2

Warriors of Fate

OK in this one Onew meets Jonghyun. Enjoy!! Remember to leave a comment if you like this story. Thank you!!!

 

Onew Point of View

I got out of bed and went down stairs to make my breakfast. Which was chicken, I don't know why but I REALLY LOVE chicken. I had a text from my mum hi sweetie. How is your new home? If you needing finding a job I'd be happy to help. Please don't forget call at least a few times every few months. I smiled at the text. Even though I am 23 I was always home person so this is a whole new world for me. I wrote back Hi mum. It great a place to live. there is enough room. Well I see this job advertised in the local university. I am about to go for an interview. I'd better go before i'm later. love you mum. I then pressed send. 

Ok so I had 40 minutes to get there. I put in my headphones and started to walk down my street, I notice a little girl had fallen of her bike. She must of been 6. I walked up to her "are you ok?" She look up and started crying and shook her head. I notice a cut on her knee. I smiled at her I touched her knee and tried to clear the little bits of blood with my tissue but then all the sudden the cut completely dissapearred. She was shocked and asked "how did you do that?" "I don't know. but are you ok now?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "Yes and thank you sir" I patted the girls head and said "Your welcome" "Yuri there you are"  I turned around to see her mum. "I'm sorry about her" "thats ok she ok now arn't you" "yep he helped me" "thank you sir" "your welcome". I got up to get going as they walked away. I looked at my hands and thought that was weird. I

I got to the university 20 minutes early and I saw a student trip has books fell everywhere. the others laughed at him. I got up to help him. 

Jonghyun Point of View

I was walking down the university hallway I had 6 books in my hand then I tripped and all the books where on the floor. "Here let me help you" a man said. I looked up to see he picked 3 of my books and i picked up the other 3. "Thank you sir." "I'm Onew." he said handing me the books and put out his hand i shook it and said "my name Jonghyun. are you new here" "Yes I hoping to get a job as a History teacher in this university" he said with a smile on his face. then I sensed something weird. "Watch out!!" I pushed him to the floor and football came flying aboth us. "Wow sorry. there we didn't realise we where throwing it hard" the students helped us up and walked away. "Thanks for that. how did you know it was coming" "I don't know.

Then a teacher came from behind a door and said "ah you must be Onew".Onew then replied "Yes sir" "Well i'm ready for the interview. please come in" Onew turned to me and "It was nice knowing you. I hope we meet again Jonghyun." "me too. and good luck in the interview." "Thanks" . That was the last thing he said before he was in the room. I looked at my watch and it was 5 minutes till lesson started so I ran to class.

 

Ok so thats the end of the this chapter. Hopefully tomorrow the next chapter will be up.