Meeting Part 1

Warriors of Fate

Hey sorry for this late chapter. 

Minho and Key meet Taemin.

 

Key Point of view.

I'm seriously going to kill Minho. Why did he drag me to low club. I looked at my clock ok so it 7:00am great I thought as i got out of bed. I was known for being the best dressed in the schoolI had the best style. I was also known as the Diva. I loved that name I mean it is who I am, I can't ague with it. When I went to the mirror I notice I didn't have a reflection "You've got to be kidding me" I said out loud. I then blinked 3 times and my reflection was back. "Ok that was weird" I shook my head and told my self to forget it. 

I eat my breakfast as was walking to college "Hey Diva" I turned around to see who called me that. Minho I smiled at him (although still angry) "Ok so I know your still angry with but please I honstley didn't know it was that bad. I'm Sorry" Sorry? Did I just hear him say that. Choi Minho never says sorry. Ok he telling the truth. "So maybe I overreacted a bit I forgive you" I said smilingat him. "Thanks Key" he was smiling back and we contiuned to walk to college. 

Minho Point of view

I notice we had about 30 minutes left so I thought of going to that new cafe. "Hey Key. Do you wanna check that new cafe out?" I asked, he looked at his watch. "Sure. We have got 30 minutes to chill. Besides I hear there really good". Once we got there it was pretty packed. We got the our drinks and went to sit down. Key looked scared for some reason "you alright Key?" "Huh?. Oh yeah I'm fine it's just something strange happened to me this morning". I was curious now "Oh what was that?" "Well I got change and went to check in the mirror but my reflection was gone" Whoa!!
what? "Huh thats not possible" "I know but when I blinked 3 times It was back. I'm confuised." "Hey come to think about I had strange thing happened to me as well" he looked up from his coffee.
"Really What?" "Well you I go gym right?" "yep" "Well I was running around track like normal but then from out of know where I ran super fast. I mean not normal fast." we looked at eachother and he said "Whats happening?" "I don't know". may be it has something to do with the shooting stars "Hey Key Do you think it has....." I was stopped a boy standing near our table.


Taemin Point of view

"Um...Sorry but can I sit here? every where else is taken." I asked quietly. The one with red his hear suddenly squelied "Oh my your so cute. Sure you can" I smiled at him. "I'm Key by the wayand this my best friend Minho we are both 19." He said as I took my seat "I'm Lee Taemin, I'm 16. Nice to meet you" "same here kid. hey did you see the shooting stars night?" the one name Minho asked me that. "Yes there were so many, but is weird something happened to me when I woke up." they both looked at eachother complety shocked. Key look at me asked "What happened?" "Well I woke up and really warm I jumped out of bed and looked in the mirror I got turned into a dog. I blinked 3 times and I had changed back. It was like Magic" They staired at me "A dog??. OK
Something is going on we both had strange expreineces after see them. I turned invisible and Minho gained super speed." Key said with panic in his voice. 

Reader Point of view

They all staired at eachother. Maybe they where connected some how? "Um... Maybe it has something to do with those Shooting Stars we saw last night" Minho said after a good 10 minute slients."It's possible but what could stars have anything to do with us?" Taemin asked "I don't know. I just don't know". Taemin looked at his watch "Yah! I'm going to be late" Minho and Key looked at there watch"so are we, Hey taemin can we have your number. and we will give you ours" "Sure thing" Taemin wrote his number on piece of paper and so did Minho and Key. Then Taemin ran out to get thereon time soon followed after him.


They all had one thing on there mind "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THEM????"

 

OK SO NEXT CHAPTER ONEW AND JONGHYUN MEET!!!