Shooting Stars

Warriors of Fate

 Onew was looking out of his window. He had just moved out of his parents and about to spend his first night alone. His parents has had helped him move his boxes into his new home and now he just need to unpack. It took him 3 hours to unpack eveything. He yawned and looked at the clock it was 22:30. "Oh well I might as well go an get some sleep" he said to him self. He sat on his bed which was near the window and though from now on i guess i am alone. I should look for a job tomorrow and get ready to start my new life. He got changed and went to bed. As he went to bed shooting stars began to fall across the sky. But Onew was already asleep to even notice them.

Jonghyun was known for being the smartest student in Seoul univerity. He had decided to go to the local library to get some books for tommorow lessons. He knew the library would shut at 23:00. He was just about to turn of his computer and looked at the clock on the wall to the left. Almost 22:00 I guess it wont hurt if I go now then I can study up tomorrow, he thought. He smiled to him self and went to grab his coat and his keys. As he shut the door he started to walk down the street, it was hard to beileve that it was 22:00 as he looked his watch, there was still traffic and people still up. As he got to the library he looked back at his watch 22:20. Great enough time to get the books he smiled when thought that. He had got the books he wanted and the was now 22:45 as he was walking home he looked up at the sky and there was shooting star "wow. now thats something you don't normally see in Seoul every day" he said out loud but in a whispered voice. He countiuned to walk home with 3 books in his hand. 

"I can't believe you dragged me into going there Minho, It was awful" Key shouted as he walked faster down the street. His best friend Minho ran to catch up with him "Oh come on that club wasnt't that bad, stop being a baby about it" he said laughing, when he finally caught up with him. "I'm not being a baby. I told you I don't like clubs, but no you said this was different." he was angry now. "I know Key I wont take you to any more clubs, I promise" but when he finished speaking he notices Key looking up at the sky. "What are looking at Key?" Key then looked at Minho he had a smile on face "look up there" Minho looked up and there was amazed shooting stars. They made dark sky shine bright. "now thats cool" Minho said loud "I know, but its strange thats first time I've every seen that many in one night." Key brought his head down as neck started to hurt. "Your right, it is strange." Minho looked at watch and said 22:50 on it "umm.. Key I think we should start heading home its getting really late". "Thats the first good idea you've had tonight" Key replied running ahead. "Hey now thats un called for Key. Wait up!!" Minho shouted. 

Yuri was Taemin older sister she knocked on his door she heard a reply "Come in". She spotted Taemin study and a smile formed on her face "What you doing? it's getting late" Taemin let a yawn then turned to her and said "Oh I have a test tommorrow so I wanted study, but I forgot to do it early so I'm starting it now." he was getting tied and streached his arms and yawned. "Maybe you should go to sleep. See you in the morning" she said. "Ok sis. I am getting tied now so I'm going to bed now. See you in the morning" he relplied as Yuri shut door. He glaced out the window after he got changed and noticed the sky lighting up. Thats strange. Why is it lighting up like that. Once he got to the window he noticed that they where shooting stars and there where lots. "WOW, there so pretty, i'm gonna make a wish" Taemin but his two hands together and wished he'd pass on his test. He then closed the curtains and went to bed. 

 

 

So thats my first chapter!! What do you think?? Please leave a comment or subscribe to me if you liked it and want more. Thank you :D