Evil Characters Profile

Warriors of Fate

The evil characters in this story are the members of Super Junior.  2 members will be brothers. altough in real life i don't none are realted in away. All members are EVIL and come from families who are also  EVIL so SHINee had to kill there realtives because of that. 

 

Leetuk - Leader 

He is 34 or 734 and is the oldest member and has searched for SHINee for 700 years. He wont let them get away

Heechul

He was the 2nd person to join. Has wanted to kill SHINee since they killed his sister. He is the Second leader of Super Junior. 

Yesung 

He is close friends with Heechul. SHINee hasn't yet done anything to him but will follow Heechul anywhere. He is the most loyal person to Heechul.

Kangin

He is the 3rd person join. He is known as the body guard of Leetuk. He great strength and kill almost anything that touches him or Leetuk. He is the most protective over Leetuk.

Shindong

He may not be the best fighter but he has great knowledge. He can remember things really fast. 

Sungmin

He comes from a rich family background. His family are considered to be the richest family in Asia. 

Eunhyuk

He is the older brother to Donghae and is very protective over him. him and Donghae joined to get revenge on there parents death.

Donghae 

He is a year younger than his brother Eunhyuk. He is shyer than his brother and gets scared easily. Like Eunhyuk he wants revenge on his parents death. 

Siwon 

You don't know what he is thinking most of the time. He is said to be VAMPIRE. but is true?? No one knows. He is one of the deadlest members. 

Ryeowook 

Every group needs a clumsy members. This is Super Junior's. Although he doesn't mean to be. He is one of the charming members and is not always mean.

Kibum 

He is the bad boy out of the group. he is always seen in black leather. He doesn't like rules and is very loyal to Leetuk. 

Kyuhyun

He is the youngest member of the group. He is only 20. Like Taemin is very vaunable and can get hurt easly. He idolizes Leetuk.