Donghae get the jobs :D

EunHae loves forever

*Hyukjae POV*

It's already 7:30 am.Hyukjae so tired because he was spending his night at the club with his girlfriend,IU.he was dancing happily with his girlfriend and gotten drunk because he drand many kind of the wine.He could even got up from his bed.When his appa went to his room,he got shocked because his son still not woke up with his last night clothes,jeans and shirt.he tried to call hyukjae but he refused to move from his bed.After got an idea,his appa returned to his bed with a pail of water.after his son still not moved,he splashing the water to Hyukjae.

"yah appa what are you doing?do you know this bed is get wet by the water?aisshh.."he was so shocked and finnaly woke up from his bed.

"it is for your lesson..why you still sleep while the clock is already 7:40 am?your alarm clock keep ringing but you ignored it.aigoo this kid..try to be responsible!how will you manage this company if you still behavour like this. please change your attitude."he talk to his son angrily.

"bla bla bla...you are keep nagging at me.i think it is better if i take my bath rather than i hear to you."he went slowly went to took his bath and let his father talking alone.After that he quickly went to the office.

*Donghae POV*

After he got a call from the secretary from the Eun Corp. saying that his got the job at 10.30 pm last night,he was in cloud nine and shouted happilly.he hug his hyung and shared his happiness.

When te sunshine started to rise,he went to the office.He took a train because his place of work is not too far from the train station.he wore a smart outfit and he was very delighted to start his jobs.About 10 mins journey,he arrived at that company.at the same time,Hyukjae just arrived with his BWM car.

"ohh my boss.i think i should thanked him for chosen me to be his worker."he walked happily to his boss and Hyukjae was walking to enter the office."boss!"a soud heard near Hyukjae.he was shocked when he saw Donghae.

"ohh you..what do you want huh?he make his slumber face while another way he was mesmerized to the Donghae face and outfit.

"i just want to thank for your kindness.you had selected me to be the worker right?ohh thank goodness.I thought that i'm not selected for the last incident.thanks a lot boss!"he talked to Hyukjae cheerly.

"ahh it's nothing.i choose you because you are so cute~..opps what i'm talking about."he cover his face and wore his black spectacle to make sure he didn't look at Hae face.

"bwo?can you repeat what are you saying?mian i can't hear your voice clearly because it is so noisy."

"nothing..just go there and do your work!i have many works to do and better i do my work now!go go go!!!"he ignored donghae and quickly entered his room."ahh what i am talking about?i just sayed that he was cute and luckily he didn't hear what i say.Better i finish my work now."Hyukjae did his work while he thinking ambout the incident just now and he was blushing alone.

p/s:haha another EunHae moment..hope you like it..triple update from me^^enjoy and comment :D